TNT RADIO PODCAST

Good podcast? Good video channel? Please use this forum to post your recommends and give a good description.
Sunshineuk

TNT RADIO PODCAST

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

All the best voices
https://tntradiolive.podbean.com/

I listen to -

- PATRICK HENNINGSEN
- JESSE ZURAWELL
napoleon

Re: TNT RADIO PODCAST

Unread post by napoleon »

i'd rather know a bit about you buddy ,made any good discoveries

how much of the alternative media do you think is controlled etc etc ,

or do an audio ,if you make yourself sound interesting in here ,the fakeologist will pluck you from obscurity x ,well then the oysers the limit,
IMG_20210703_122840_927.jpg
Sunshineuk

My intro
viewtopic.php?p=4334#p4334

Not interested in being plucked from obscurity (grey man lives to fight another day)

S
Sunshineuk

napoleon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:01 pm i'd rather know a bit about you buddy ,made any good discoveries

As for "discoveries" I'm quite new to TNT ... the alternative has little that is completely new to me. Its pretty clear whats coming, not the timetable, not when things will roll out, but what they will roll out and that it is inevitable and unstoppable. Feeling a little jaded because it is very frustrating to see folk falling for the same old, same old and wasting time being managed into protests and serving charges to the police silliness...wasting time when they should have been learrning to grow food, networking with locals so when we're shut into our 15 minuite cities or bugging out because we dont want the shot, we have someone local to go to when we need penicillin.

Sorry to rant, in a rant mood today.

how much of the alternative media do you think is controlled etc etc ,

I dont know ... 90 % infitarated. 50-60% contolled? Basically when I see opposition doing things that have never been done, my antennae is raised. Government security standing down and letting protesters into the "whitehouse", believing anyone that worked for the BBC had a change of heart, security letting that Tate guy all over mainstream media, stupid Q nonsense. Hollywood making a film about Julian Assange. Russell Brand (a hothouse, MK Ultra "Disney" graduate if ever I saw one) , rabbitting on like a Duracell bunny on crack but telling me how to relax...the list is endless.

Basically I trust alternatives that have been kicked off Youtube, cannot get a large following for love nor money, have recently had their funding frozen and are probably dead. Anyone else is up for grabs.
napoleon

i knew you were an optimist with the name sunshineuk.

i wouldn't worry too much ,the one thing i do know is it takes people allowing shit to happen ,for it to happen .

could be alot worse .
napoleon

HEAT: A MOVIE FOR THE ATOMIZED MAN