Here are a few Video's i have done on this subject

dave j

Re: Here are a few Video's i have done on this subject

Unread post by dave j »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:10 pm @dave j

Great breakdown

Do you know what date/year you first did those? Is it 2 years, as indicated on brighteon?
Yes i first did these in 2013 (just after the first fake "birth" 2013 they have been banned and reposted alot since then.

after that time i think 2014-2015 became the transvestigations boom time with more doing them.
Last edited by dave j on Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

rachel wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:00 pm @dave j, your videos, particular the mind computer and the perspective one where you are by the freeway looking at the different planes, they got me thinking about where we live in a totally different way.

Thank you.

We live in a strange place.
Cheers Rachel always good to hear from you, Yes i did enjoy making those I use that process alot as i do observations now that i found it works. It takes you to a "different " place for sure

Be blessed

Did you know in 2014 i made "eric dubays" flat earth
Screenshot 2023-01-26 132959.png
Wall of SHame[/i][/b] and he told me that i make Boring "flat earth"vid
https://ia801208.us.archive.org/34/item ... _shame.pdf
Last edited by dave j on Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

napoleon wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:07 pm from waht i see being pushed by some people ,can't say if they are masons or not ,so i won't point fingers .

but to recreate heaven on earth or the stars brought down metaphorically that is ,is trying to one up god .623-6233169_venn-diagram-heaven-and-earth-hd-png-download.png

it's the basic teachings of hermes trismegistus ,and the the reason they lie about space ,so this two becomes one or mixing man with woman is still to me a lie ,the goal will and always be to make you see what they want you to see.

but they model their story on the heavens thus acheiving two goals ,deception and wonder ,both falsely attained.
ipiccy_image (63).jpg
solomons temple literally

but not from god down to earth ,from man to man ,with only them knowing the story and it's implemetation.

and falsely accusing people of being trannies and saying all the plattitudes ie two become male and the female is obfuscating the act of what god is said to have done with jesus, i have never read the bible as you know ,but i can spot masons a mile off.
energy, frequency, vibration
24 (6)(C)y(C)le
Time/Spent\Doing
14(5) Senses
Part (T)aken of the Whole is the "Hole" made in (S)ame
First Wave Intersects Second Wave
SEE it (i) magi-nation
)(
(Push together, One Experiences the (containment))
Area or (EYE) (i)
Matthew 6:23
FnMBBHFWYBoOpHa.jpg
FnMBBHFWYBoOpHa.jpg (19.28 KiB) Viewed 307 times
FnL_c1RWYBMb48y.jpg