Owl Symbolism

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Owl Symbolism

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Intuitively, it's a bird that has a good night vision, it's a predator too. Our existence could be seen as a night because we don't have a clue what we are doing here. It seems to be associated with wisdom, the owl of Athena (the goddess of wisdom). It makes sense for secret societies to use it.

A few "coincidences"
Knowledge
Crowley (+Crow in his case)

For instance, you can see it pop randomly in this music video:

Immediately, it appears that this song could tell us more than what we expect.

Another example is Harry Potter, it's an owl who brings him the letter to Hogwarts, before that he was living a muggle life, even though, he was never a muggle to begin with, he just didn't know. The first frame of the movie shows an owl, and the first dialog is about the presence of Miverva McGonagall (another name for Athena).

I'm not going to talk about the Bohemian Club because I don't know this topic.

I will try to update this topic with unexpected owl appearance when I find more.
napoleon

Re: Owl Symbolism

Unread post by napoleon »

i alway's see the owl number 2820
good post
28 out of 20
two eight two o
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Owl actually is quite close to "wolf" as well in terms of anagrams (f=7+wol/owl).
-
Things can also get weird fast when one take notice of the freemasonic agenda to enhance evolution with a largely falsified archeological record, as well as a very interesting list of suspect "living" animals, such as whales, polar bears and more*. A little bit like the pyramid on the dollar bill - it wouldn't be there if it wasn't made by freemasons. Some aspect to the owl clearly might be off by the look of the huge owl in the Bohemian grove.
-
" Owls are known for their disproportionally large eyes in comparison to their skulls [...] Instead of moving their eyes, owls swivel their heads to view their surroundings. Owls' heads are capable of swivelling through an angle of roughly 270°, easily enabling them to see behind them without relocating the torso " Wiki

* more about the Animal Species Hoax on the FAK forum here and article on Animal Anomaly on my blog here
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 am For instance, you can see it [owl] pop randomly in this music video:
-
All here are probably aware of the obvious here, that the owl in the music-video above is not a real animal, just a movie owl - not real but very well imitated - thus fake, the art of Hollywood.
-
Hollywood - We do all lie*

* phonetic anagram composed of We=w, do=doo, all=hol, lie=ly making it w-doo-hol-ly in letters or hol-ly-w-ood spelled normally
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

this affected me in all sorts of ways,
PotatoFieldsForever

There are a few owls in this music video:

In fact it is one of the most recurring symbols and the video is full of them.
While the lyrics kinda make sense, this video could be a description of how we are brainwashed.

The first frame reminds me of the sun/soul spiral symbol:
symbol-772212_1280.jpg
It's also used to denote confusion which is appropriate for this clip.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Juan's shows and guests continue to fascinate me. Some wild speculation on the significance of owls in the realm.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:15 pm this affected me in all sorts of ways,
I was going to say, that owl in the Vanessa Carlton "A Thousand Miles" looked pretty random, but there is also black horses, if that means something too, or in relation to the owl?

ScreenShot-VideoID-Cwkej79U3ek-TimeS-150.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-3CmTwJ3yquE-TimeS-26.png
PotatoFieldsForever

The owl is the only thing that moves with Vanessa and the piano, the rest is in the background, allegedly, this video was shot without the aid of a green screen. I've no idea about the meaning of the horses.

I've watched the first video I found on YouTube about owls and it looks suspicious to me:

At 1:23, it acts like a cat and there is even a "mouse", the one just after also looks like something else. There are jokes about owl being a mix of cat and bird. They all look weird.

In "Thousand Miles", I'm not sure who she is talking to, I've watched others song of her from the same album "Be Not Nobody" to understand what kind of things she's talking about:

I haven't seen many songs portraying a solar eclipse + they don't wear glasses. It's about a boy in her dream/head, I've seen many songs with that kind of theme, I could make a separate post about it.

In that song she explained how seeing the twilight changed her perception of everything.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What just dawned on me about owls and maybe one of the reasons they are part of the occult world. When food is short, the eldest sibling is drawn to eat its younger siblings, therefore reenacting Cain and Abel.

Barn Owl Tries to Eat Sibling

Cut out the middle part and we have the owl as a symbol of Cain and the Babylonian religion. I'm guessing when we see the owl used, it's a shoutout to Cain.