Selective Belief...the Achilles Heel of Fakeologists and Truthers

dirtybenny

Selective Belief...the Achilles Heel of Fakeologists and Truthers

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Pepper raised this question with Ab on the daily show last evening. I have previously raised this in a multitude of comments.

If we don't believe what is in the media, why do we believe in UN Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, World Economic Forum agenda, WHO agenda, etc. ?

Great question....my answer...

These are put there to mislead us and deceive us with false agendas.

https://www.weforum.org/

https://sdgs.un.org/publications/agenda21

https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

https://www.who.int/

ManKIND is at war with a brutal soulless enemy. Why would they tip their hand and show you their cards and strategies?

Where are the government webpages showing the true nature of the realm in which we exist, void of NASA fakery?
Where are the government webpages showing the damage of vaccines to our children?
Where are the government webpages showing the damage of allopathic medicine to the world population?
Where are the government webpages showing the hoaxery of the Apollo Missions and outer space?
Where are the government webpages showing the impossibility of the 9/11 terrorism narrative?
Where are the government webpages explaining maritime law and what United States citizenship actually means?
Where are the government webpages showing the impossibility of the RFK, JFK, MLK events?
Where are the government webpages showing the fallacy of the nuclear bomb narrative and the current state of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

They don't exist. We have all had to search into nooks and crannies for decades to understand the nature and breadth of the deception.

Yet, those same truthers cling to agenda webpages, government statistics, VAERS data, "leaked" documents, "whistleblowers", Event 201, Operation Mockingbird, project Bluebeam, Operation fishbowl, Operation Looking Glass, MK-ultra, Operation Paperclip,etc

Most truthers can recite these like a church prayer or the Pledge of Allegiance.

I do not believe a devious scheming enemy would tell its victim its strategy. These rabbit holes are purposely put there to misdirect us from the enemy's true agenda.

What is the true agenda? That is for us to determine.
Attachments
61xEXBLRiaL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Selective Belief...the Achilles Heel of Fakeologists and Truthers

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Most truthers can recite these like a church prayer or the Pledge of Allegiance.
I had this experience with the MK-Ultra topic recently, how do we know this is true when it is coming straight from the enemy's mouth. If anything we are the one being brainwashed.

The declassified CIA documents, survivors testimonies, documentaries, allusion in movies are all made by the same people.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

you must remember how many masons and agent's there are ,and truthers have the limits the masons set up over the past 80 years ,all the lies they want us to see and contest ,are discussed and contested .

vitriol is for losers

'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
napoleon

if you can elaborate on your mind control topic .

i would be greatful ,as you know i am conducting my own mk ultra experiment at the moment.

which is going fantastically good
napoleon

unreal how would you gague the experiment ,or should i say have you been surprized by the lack of enthusiasm?
napoleon

basically if a result is across all demographics ,then that is bankable as an indication of a common belief or aversion.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

dirtybenny wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:25 pm Why would they tip their hand and show you their cards and strategies?
Nocebo effect - you can cause more harm with intently informing your subject of the very effect you wish to cause.
-
And if we look at some basic instincts from nature, cats do enjoy playing with their prey. And without someone to play with, there is no game. Meaning if we the public are completely uninformed, its like a cat playing with a dead mouse - its no fun.
-
So, in some sense the Elite will want to inform us around their plans - but not in any meaningful way of course*.
-
dirtybenny wrote: Yet, those same truthers cling to agenda webpages, government statistics, VAERS data, "leaked" documents, "whistleblowers", Event 201, Operation Mockingbird, project Bluebeam, Operation fishbowl, Operation Looking Glass, MK-ultra, Operation Paperclip, etc.

Completely agree that most of the conspiracy culture is entirely based on intently flawed information and models. Which is of importance as it also indirectly prove how controlled the conspiracy scene really is - many public "leaks" are entirely crafted for the ALT media and their frontmen.

* the Elite's ability and motivation to mislead is thereby an inherent flaw, sometimes revealed by mere inversion and/or deduction of claims and intent
Last edited by Unreal on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
napoleon

let's give an easy example ,one easy enough for me ,water does't curve ,the place is flat .

now that should make a shit load of people religious as fuck .

but in the case of me i don't believe in evolution ,and that was a bigger indication a designer a god or the god ,it was also years before the experiments and space fakery.

but i'm attempting to show how one does not really lead to another.

and some beliefs we take on learn as it were ,retrospectively cancel ones we already thought we had.

i prefer people a majority being opposed to a belief rather than everyone believing it .
seems safer
napoleon

after all even the most absurd beliefs around 911 ,starting with the official story and transitioning to nukes and finishing with wands ,have followers or believers .

heres some pink floyd
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

and some beliefs we take on learn as it were ,retrospectively cancel ones we already thought we had.
The greatest and most insoluble problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown.
Jung