CV-AI and the metaverse, the push to herd manKIND into satanic transhumanism

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Re: CV-AI and the metaverse, the push to herd manKIND into satanic transhumanism

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Unreal wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:52 am What does the acronym CV-AI mean @dirtybenny ?
Hi @Unreal

I use it as a more accurate synonym for the CV-19 operation, based on the gematria 1=A, 9=I

best

db
dirtybenny

Clip: Marc Andreessen - Post Covid Whole New Game of Remote Work and Life

From Alison McDowell

"A horrible tragedy struck that turns out in some way to be a miracle." Marc Andreessen

rachel

Re: CV-AI and the metaverse, the push to herd manKIND into satanic transhumanism

Unread post by rachel »

Another fake-fingered cunt in a mask... I'll throw up the reference photos in the next post.

A11-13.jpg

Let's start with the head. 1) See what looks like a bag under the eye; that's the lower part of the eyehole area of the mask. See how it opens out around the tear duct up onto the eyelid, the upper eyelid crease is used to hide the upper part of the hole area. 2) To the right of the eye detail, the arrow is pointing to a very fine line. This line is picked up on the next detail, higher because of the crop, but if you look at the reference image, you'll see the line goes right from the corner of the eye to the top of the ear. This is the join line of either the mask itself or the mould that was used to create the mask. 3) See the flap over the ear, an ear piece might be hidden here; continue up the visible line, and the shadow indicates the ear is actually sunken into the head, that's because of the layer of fake skin.

A11-2.jpg

I've noticed this before, they don't always use the same solution for both hands. So starting with the left hand (right detail), 1) while it's hard to tell, it is probably a complete skin glove. The only real indication it's fake is the thickening crease at the corner of the palm. 2) The right hand (left detail), is easier to spot, clearly having a full prosthetic glove makes things as hard to handle as any other worn glove, so the dominant hand in this photo doesn't have a complete padded out palm. 3) We can see a bit of the real skin of the front of the third finger; and the middle finger, at least, has an extension, as almost certainly do the other two, but harder to point out. 4) The last arrow shows the bottom of the little finger sunken into the fake skin.

A11-16.jpg

Hands again, but from the other side, and maybe a different solution than above for the left hand. So starting with the first detail this time, 1) Notice the very stubby finger nail on the index finger and other fingers, I think this is to optically make the fingers appear longer from a distance. 2) It's amazing how many of these type people appear to have webbed fingers. It's a tell the person you are looking at isn't the sex they are claiming to be, because it is used in two ways for both males and females. Here it is being used to make the palms bigger from the front. But if you make the palms bigger, you make the fingers shorter, so to keep the length of the fingers, the extension is only added to the inside of the hand, and the person doing the talking should not be spreading their fingers to give the game away. It explains a lot of the hand gestures the likes of Tony Blair brought in to politics. 3) There is clearly a longer finger extension on the little finger, though all four fingers have fake, male looking fingernails. 4) On to the right detail, it's clearer that the middle finger has a finger extension, the top of the finger is fatter than below it; the extension is like a thimble. 5) Odd shaped thumb, bottom looks female, so something has been added to the top to make it look more masculine.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Marc-Andreessen-with-beard-1280x640-1.jpg
marc-andreessen-is-going-to-invest-hundreds-of-millions-more-dollars-in-bitcoin.jpg
marc-andreessen-hands.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Once, on a course that I did, the class had to each do a fifteen minute lesson on something, I think. Anyway, the point is, one of the presentations, it was a woman, wanted us to come up with all the insulting words we could think of and she would put them on the board. I think she had three columns. - Male. Female. Gender neutral. - This is back in the nineties; the interesting thing is, the split, as we continued shouting out insults, told it's own story.

By far the strongest, most plentiful in number and hate filled terms were in the female column; "cunt" sitting at the top. And in the male column, a fair fewer in number, but more towards being weak/stupid; "dick head" an example. And the gender neutral terms, we could only come up with a couple; "bastard" an example, and I think they were around birth or deformity.

I can't quite remember what conclusion/take home message the woman ended up coming to; I know it was from a feminist view-point, but to me now it becomes very clear it was wrong. Totally wrong. There is always a way to get around compelled speech, and I think we've very much been here before and we see it in English, maybe exclusively British language. I don't know how far types of swear word travel, I know the dictionary usually has in italic "British vulgar". The commoners on this "green and pleasant land" always knew what the cunts at the top were about, and that's why the cunts at the top always scheme their plans of robbing and killing the commoners at the bottom.

A11-19.jpg

Is it any coincidence...

A11-18.jpg

I think not. I posted a reference to "Pantomime" yesterday, and how the practice originated in Rome, post Reformation, Jesuit Theatre, and I also have an earlier post on all the "PAN" related words.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_Pan
Night of Pan
Within the system of Thelema, the Night of Pan, or N.O.X., is a mystical state that represents the stage of ego-death in the process of spiritual attainment.

The playful and lecherous Pan is the Greek god of nature, lust, and the masculine generative power. The Greek word Pan also translates as All, and so he is “a symbol of the Universal, a personification of Nature; both Pangenetor, "all-begetter," and Panphage, "all-devourer" (Sabazius, 1995). Therefore, Pan is both the giver and the taker of life, and his Night is that time of symbolic death where the adept experiences unification with the All through the ecstatic destruction of the ego-self. In a more general sense, it is the state where one transcends all limitations and experiences oneness with the universe.

The City of the Pyramids
In the A∴A∴ system of attainment, after the adept has achieved the Knowledge and Conversation with their Holy Guardian Angel, they then must cross the great Abyss, where they meet Choronzon, who will tempt them to hold on to their subjective self and become trapped in their realm of illusion. To escape the Abyss, the adept gives up their deepest sense of earthly identity, in the symbolic gesture of pouring out their blood into the Cup of Babalon. The adept then becomes as a Babe in the Womb of Babalon—impregnated by Pan—and their lifeless Self becomes as a pile of dust, taking rest in the City of the Pyramids, which lies under the Night of Pan. This is why it is called Night—it represents the lightless Womb, and also the time before the dawning of the new Sun (or rather, the new Self). They then wait in this sublime state until they are ready to move on to the next stage, and become “born” again from the Great Mother of Babalon, begotten by Pan.
And that sounds like the "Spiritual Exercises" of St. Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuit order. And the time fits.

And what has this got to do with women dressing as men? I guess this is the connection...

Baphomet - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
Baphomet.png

Looking at the wiki page, I think I'm connecting the dots with @napoleon..?
napoleon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:59 pm https://kitbashed.com/blog/fairytales-a ... os-journey

In the pre-modern world, mythology was indispensable. It not only helped people to make sense of their lives but also revealed regions of the human mind that would otherwise have remained inaccessible. It was an early form of psychology. The stories of gods or heroes descending into the underworld, threading through labyrinths and fighting monsters, brought to light the mysterious workings of the psyche, showing people how to cope with their interior crisis. When Freud and Jung began to chart the modern quest for the soul, they instinctively turned to classical mythology to explain their insight, and gave old myths a new interpretation.

— ‘A Short History of Myth’ by Karen Armstrong, Chapter 1

good read that.
Back on that Baphomet wiki link is Aleister Crowley, and...
napoleon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:02 am primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 . “Liber OZ” (or “Book 77”) is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley
Womb of Babalon, the City of the Pyramids...Oz:
napoleon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:16 am Image
Androgyne of Heinrich Khunrath, Amphitheatrum Sapientiae Aeternae:
napoleon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:30 pm Image
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

dirtybenny

Chinese online KISSING device

Everything MUST BE DIGITIZED and MODELLED.

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

sage of quay ,im sure theyll touch on the beatles ,but it starts out with trippy shit so read the introduction
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

aNP7odA_700b.jpg
sorry meant to say ,osiris is orion ,ergo they pyramids allign with oz-iris belt
dirtybenny

Thanks, Napoleon...it is on my listening list for today

cheers

db