What is the gender of this vile individual?

rachel

Re: What is the gender of this vile individual?

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:05 am Image

Some of these could be partially fake, the quality isn't great.
Sometimes I think people like Jim Carrey and Kenny Everett want to let us know.

feet2.jpeg
hands-1.jpeg
feet.jpeg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:48 am In this video, we have a good view on the hands:
In that video, Savile appears to have limited movement in his neck area, as if he's got a stiff neck. That will be down to what he is wearing on his neck. I think one of the things that has moved on in technology is the malleability of the material. But if an area is built up to change the shape, it will be more solid. This is usually easier to spot if the person is laughing or has a wide smile.

dhots.jpg
ftm-1c.png

I think maybe this is why there are so many images of Savile, he's almost like a product demonstration.

I've only watched a small section of the following video, but clearly it tells a total fabrication which the metropolitan police were happy to play their part in with Operation Yewtree - how come the police never coughed on about Savile's real identity? And when they say Savile would never say much about his life and threaten to sue, that's probably got merit. It's likely because the person playing him wasn't interested in making up a whole backstory for the character, so instead, once he retired, somebody else wrote him as a paedophile. It's despicable really, because when he was active, while he was louder-than-life and strange, there was nothing nasty about the character.

How Jimmy Savile used power & fame to abuse children for decades
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just with this one again, we don't know what we are looking at.

From watching the likes of Monty Python, it is interesting to note the chair design, and where Savile's head is in relation to the top section. It might be it's a trick chair and the top section can be removed, and where Savile's neck is, it's actually a hole. That's his head but the body part is fake. If that was the case, the legs might belong to someone else, and that person is hidden in a compartment under the chair. Though I have a better solution below of what we are seeing.

A13-140.jpg

What we can say, there is something odd with the hand on the left, I think it's fake and extends past the real hand which might be hidden. On the right side, it's going to be at the elbow where the extension is added, we assume we know where the elbow is bending, but there is a fair bit of leeway hidden in the angle for the real elbow to bend higher up.

Another way of faking leg length might be by extending the leg and creating a new fake ankle and foot lower down. If we look how the top ankle widens before the foot, it looks like a possibility, the angle hides the real heal in that case.

Beautiful-Ballerina-Photos-Professional-Ballet-Shooting-22-www.wikigrewal.com_-662x828.jpg
A13-141.jpg

And the bottom foot, though maybe the whole leg, is fake. Try keeping your knee facing front and then move your foot into that position. Your knee will need to twist, it will not remain facing forward.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm of the opinion, any time we see seemingly undressed celebrities, it's fake skin suits. Not only that, there's a good chance the reason they are apparently topless/bare is because it is a gender swap and they are being pictured in the nude to convince us they are the opposite sex.

Something to think about...

Christopher Hitchens07.jpg
Christopher Hitchens07.jpg (15.59 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
Christopher Hitchens50.jpeg

Ladies night...

Christopher Hitchens30.jpeg

10 Things You Didn't Know About Pantomime
https://www.fairfield.co.uk/news/10-thi ... -pantomime
1.Panto Isn't Actually British

While there's something undeniably British about the pantomime enjoyed today, we have the Romans to thank for its origins.Pantomime as we know it was born out of a 16th-century style of street performance in Italy, known as commedia dell'arte. These performances featured sketches with masked characters. These comedy improvs were then reproduced in England as mimes or Harlequinades, which, along with the music hall and masque genres, formed the basis for the magical visual and later vocal performances we appreciate today.

2.Pantomimes Attract Top Talent

It's not hard to see why actors are drawn to staring in panto. After all, they have everything theatrical an actor could dream of; a great plot, singing, dancing, monologues, slapstick, cross-dressing, and audience participation. It's not unusual for a pantomime to have a big name on its cast list.Sir Ian McKellen, Stephen Fry, John Rhys-Davies, Jo Brand, Matthew Kelly, Simon Callow CBE, Richard Wilson OBE and even David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson have each starred in panto.

4.Evil Characters Always Enters From the Left

It's no secret that most pantomimes feature an evil villain and a shimmering fairy or hero. But you may not know that it's traditional pantomime custom for the good character to enter from stage right and the baddie to appear from stage left. This tradition stems from the concept that the left signifies hell and all things wicked, and the right represents Heaven and all things good.

8.The First Panto Dame

While men played female roles on stage years before, the firstpantomime dame to appear on stage was in 1806. The performance was Harlequin and the Mother Goose (also known as The Golden Egg), with the Mother Goose character played by Mr. Simmons. He played the character as a wicked old witch, reflecting panto's ongoing relationship with fairy tales and nursery rhymes.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

In this sequence of Game of Thrones, Lena Headey was not naked, the bottom part belonged to another actress.

“I chose not to be naked for many reasons...”
The solution everyone came up with was to hire actor Rebecca Van Cleave. She played Cersei’s body, and Headey’s face was later added in with digital effects. The two actors worked together to make sure they were as much in sync as possible, walking through the location as a team beforehand. “It was as helpful for her as she was for me,” Headey recalled. “She was very cool and brave. It takes a lot to walk through the crowd naked for three days with the crowd braying at you. I didn’t phone it in; I was there for three days with Rebecca.
https://winteriscoming.net/2020/10/21/l ... dity-crew/

The result is pretty good IMO. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a full video of the actual walk.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Since we are on the subject of vile individual in this thread, I was looking at something for another post and came across a Gary Glitter video.

This isn't the video, but older videos are less polished because, I guess, there wasn't that much riding on the fakery compared to now. Now we have a President of the US in a plastic face pretending to be senile so he can steal all American's freedoms and wealth away, then leave by the back door.

Gary Glitter - Rock'n Roll Part 2 1972

It's a bad resolution, but for what I'm picking out, details probably distract, I'm looking more for tells in the shadows that are cast. This will probably extend over a couple of posts.

I've put arrows in, we see Gary wears platforms with high heels, the first arrow indicates where Gary's heel appears to be. The next, although it appears high compared to the front shots, is likely around where his knee is. And finally we have an indication of where the small of the back is.

gg-1.jpg
gg-1.jpg (44.02 KiB) Viewed 6180 times

From that, short body, that's not the proportions of a man. And from the front, we see there is a device in the trousers to lengthen the upper leg by making it look like the knee bend is a couple of inches lower. So, using the small of the back as a rough reference, we can see, in the first shot below, where the device makes it look like the knee bends; and the second shot, where the knee shape shadows actually are.

gg-4.jpg
gg-4.jpg (40.18 KiB) Viewed 6180 times
gg-5.jpg
gg-5.jpg (40.58 KiB) Viewed 6180 times

Also, the crotch area has been extended downwards slightly to add body length, this is indicated at the side where the legs seem to extend oddly into the body.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Next, while turning, we see where the knee actually is. They are female legs. As others point out, male legs are straight up and down with not much fat; female legs are wider at the hip than the knee, with a curve from one to the other. Because the pelvis area is wider for pregnancy, the legs naturally point slightly inwards to the knee.

gg-7.png
gg-7.png (171.22 KiB) Viewed 6180 times

The arms disappear into the shoulder pads, the style hiding narrow shoulders and balancing a big head. I wonder if the 'Thunderbirds' look was created for television specifically to get people used to seeing abnormally large heads and shoulders on weedy bodies.

gg-6.png
gg-6.png (171.72 KiB) Viewed 6180 times

And then lots of fake skin - "it surely cannot be a woman with all that chest skin visible". Once we get this trick, then we know any entertainer showing abnormal amounts of skin is probably a cross-dresser wearing a fake latex skin-suit.

gg-9.png
gg-9.png (149.15 KiB) Viewed 6180 times
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

If these pictures are accurate, I would say male.
001.jpg
The legs are doing something weird here but I think it's the shoes.
002.jpg
The chin is masculine.
003.jpg
He has thick arms. He has a weird face though, it could be a mask who knows.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The reason he's got such a weird body and face is because the costumes he wears are designed to hide his true sex.

He got his proportions right, except for his massive head. That's the same size oval laid over each.

378-3780456_png-person-standing.jpg

The thigh and buttock are female, note the light hitting the curve. Men don's have that S curve, just the slightest of C.

legs.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

0_JS195213234.jpg

Change of colour around the ear.

A11-21.jpg

Around the nostrils.

A11-22.jpg