In MINNESOTA

dirtybenny

In MINNESOTA

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Unreal

Re: In MINNESOTA

Unread post by Unreal »

Maybe they should include a refuge for "Trans Fats" as well for more diversity, equity and inclusion ?
dirtybenny

Unreal wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:02 pm Maybe they should include a refuge for "Trans Fats" as well for more diversity, equity and inclusion ?
That is toooo funny!!
dirtybenny

I was listening to Ab's show from last night with Greg Shantz when he played this clip. I noticed the opening statement mentioned HIVE.

A man who identified himself as Amber Mum, saying that he was a transgender woman who uses she/her pronouns, touts the fact that his two children are “transgender and gender-expansive.”

“I am a member of the St. Cloud Hive of the Parents and Allies of Trans Youth, the transgender movement for liberation, and a member of the Tea Time Support Group run by The Aliveness Project,” Mum explained. “I am also a proud transgender woman, but, more importantly, I am the mother of two wonderful transgender and gender-expansive children. I drove down from St. Cloud to show my support for House File 146 and thank Representative Finke for introducing such an important and lifesaving bill to protect trans children and their families at such a critical time for us.”

I can find no Amber Mum online.
So, I glean this is another false construct of this reality. Last name of MUM for this obvious man. First name Amber brings to mind Amber alert.

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnapped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, TX, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.

We are presented with an obese man claiming to be a woman, with last name Mother and first name alluding to child in danger. All while overtly saying THEY are a member of a HIVE. St. Cloud Hive of the Parents and Allies of Trans Youth, of which I can find nothing online about.

More theater.
Attachments
3455459_amberalert1280.jpg