911 Prep - Artists at work

All things 9/11
rachel

Re: 911 Prep - Aaron Dover

Unread post by rachel »

It's interesting, every time I find and post a link to an Aaron Dover video from youtube, the video is taken down. It suggests his videos are systematically removed when they appear. I've therefore transferred the missing one I posted earlier to faketube.

Where Aaron says there was nothing at the Skylobby other than a couple of lifts which he suggests were fake doors, I'd suggest the one he used went to the Restaurant and Ballroom, and one of the other lifts is the one I was in with other tourists going to the roof.
rachel

Re: 911 Prep - Blackpool Tower

Unread post by rachel »

I know I have a habit of cross posting, but I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for a new user to see a path of thought quickly.

9/11-No Floors/Hollow Towers-My Own Witness Testimony-Aaron Dover
Aaron mentions a Restaurant with a sprung floor and a Ballroom below it (previous post). I would imagine the ballroom to have a big cavity space like the Blackpool shot below, and maybe as Aaron says, the restaurant had special hanging floors above it. It's interesting because Blackpool Tower has a very famous ballroom, but checking, it's actually the first floor of the building, and the restaurant is on the floor below at ground level. You can see from the picture, the tower actually sits atop a brick building.

Blackpool Tower

The Tower Ballroom

Strictly Takes Over the Blackpool Ballroom – Strictly Come Dancing, BBC, 2014

https://www.theblackpooltower.com/history/the-ballroom/
BUILT IN 1894, THE BLACKPOOL TOWER IS ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC BUILDINGS IN THE UK
Becoming one of Britain’s best-loved landmarks, it houses five amazing attractions, perfect for a fun-packed day for all to enjoy.
  • The original Blackpool Tower Ballroom was a smaller pavilion which opened in August 1894. Its stage was on the south side of the room
  • The Ballroom floor measures 120 feet by 102 feet. It comprises 30,602 separate blocks of mahogany, oak and walnut
  • The inscription above the Ballroom stage, “Bid me discourse, I will enchant thine ear”, is from a sonnet by Shakespeare – Venus and Adonis
  • The present Ballroom was designed by Frank Matcham and opened in 1899
  • The first Wurlitzer organ was installed in the Ballroom in 1929. It was replaced in 1935 with one to Reginald Dixon’s specification
  • In December 1956, the Ballroom was badly damaged by fire, during which the dance floor was destroyed, along with the restaurant below. It took two years and £500,000 to restore the Ballroom to its former splendour. The restaurant became the Tower Lounge

It is reasonable to hypothesise, as one of the WTC towers is said to have included a ballroom and restaurant, it would suggest the designers were thinking in the mindset of Blackpool Tower. As it is pointed out by Aaron in a different video, Blackpool Illuminations and Blackpool Tower came into existence at the exact same time.
rachel wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:17 pm The two pictures I know of where the towers look hollow as mentioned in Aaron Dover's testimony. I'm not sure if it's a visual effect or really showing light passing through, though the sunlight does look like it's coming from behind the towers.

Blackpool Illuminations
https://www.theblackpoolilluminations.i ... minations/

Curious about the history of Blackpool Illuminations and how they came to be? They’re as much a part of Blackpool as sticks of rock and The Tower!

The illuminations were originally founded way back in 1879 when the world was a very different place. It all began with just one row of eight arc lamps on 60ft high poles along the seafront.

Back then, even public street lighting was a curiosity. The lights on Blackpool seafront were known as ‘artificial sunshine’. People flocked to Blackpool to see them and must have literally been dazzled by the sight.

Don’t forget that this was twelve months before the patent of the electric light bulb. At the time most homes are lit by candles and oil lamps. People lived in a very dim and dreary world, compared to the one we now live in.
And the top of Blackpool Tower.
THE EYE
  • Discover stunning panoramic views, a 4D Cinema and look down below from our great glass floor.
  • The Blackpool Tower Eye and solid-glass SkyWalk offer the best views across the North West of England from the top of the iconic Blackpool Tower.
black-and-white-birds-eye-view-of-the-blackpool-tower.jpg

Compared to the World Trade Center South Tower Observation Deck.

49490175276_a3ce8f56fa_b.jpg
World Trade Center South Tower Observation Deck.jpeg
rachel

Re: 911 Prep - Aaron Dover

Unread post by rachel »

Aaron Dover talking about the top of the building, the masts, films about 911, no floors. From his original Youtube channel.

These look like 1970s pictured before the blue floor covering.

the masts on both towers
the masts on both towers
north tower from south tower observation deck
north tower from south tower observation deck
observation deck anti-suicide fence
observation deck anti-suicide fence
rachel

Re: 911 Prep

Unread post by rachel »

Here's an interesting video someone has filmed of themselves, a tourist, going up to the top of the WTC.

From the video, it appears it is one complete ride from bottom to top. But as Aaron Dover says in his testimony, and I can confirm from my trip, the lift only went half way and we had to change to another at the Skylobby, we were told the distance was too great.

And another video showing the lobby floor indicator for the express lift travelling from the bottom to top floor, and it can be heard, "the roof is open if you want to go to the top".

I'm now wondering if @dirtybenny's experience of the lift dropping wasn't a one off event, and to fix the design issue they shortened the distance the lifts travelled. So maybe before they didn't see the need for a lift operator because if you were using the express lift, there was only two working buttons. You could either go up to the top or down to the bottom. But if they had to introduce the middle stage, then people management was needed to stop anyone wondering off at the Skylobby and attempting to ride a different lift, or find their way into an undisclosed area, or maybe there was a big drop hiding behind the wall.

World Trade Center Building Design with Floor and Elevator Arrangment
World_Trade_Center_Building_Design_with_Floor_and_Elevator_Arrangment.svg.png

There does appear to be one of the lifts that goes all the way from top to bottom on the diagram. And we see two Skylobbies, and that would fit with the three stages in the design of the Eiffel Tower.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Aaron Dover. A physics graduate from Oxbridge, hired by Goldman Sachs' IT branch.

That tells you he got a double-first, that is, he was a genius.

Goldman Sachs did not hire anyone less than best back in the 1980s/1990s.

Defenestrated in Malaysia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... death.html

I came upon him on a Qanon forum, of all places. If he were alive now...
Cannabis makes you happy, hungry, and sleepy. Something else likely made him psychotic.
I have all of his youtube polemics saved.

Rest in Peace.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Though I only saw Aaron Dover videos after 'his death'. Like you, I liked him a lot, he was quite witty even through grave subjects. Giving the way other truthers disappear, there is always a possibility he cut a deal, signed a none disclosure contract and retired. I hope that is the case, and if so, I hope he reads this and smiles.

So, Aaron makes the argument that it is senseless to assume the towers were built to be demolished, and I'm of that opinion going by other agendas like "climate change" which are designed to tick many boxes. More likely, the buildings were created in such a way for undisclosed reasons, and we are given the cover story of office space.

So either they were office space, but we have the problem of "Where Did The Towers Go" when it came to the demolition. Were they systematically removed bit-by-bit in the proceeding years, in something akin to specially designed trousers?

The Great Escape movie clip - Soil

Or is it, as Aaron suggested, there wasn't as much inside the towers as we imagined. Given the history of Blackpool Tower and how it is tied to the Illuminations, I do like Aaron's thoughts with regards to atmospheric energy, as there are definite experiments that point to the sky being electric in nature.

Rocket Sparks Lightning Bolt And Video Shows It

But another thing, two for the price of one. If that was the case, I doubt the inside spaces were left unused. I was near the top of a seven story building when I was at college, and there is just a natural fascination of watching things like water fall from that height. I can't help thinking having an enclosed space where you could drop objects a very long distance and film them, else let something like different shaped balloons rise up with controlled wind hitting their side to test stability, and so on; why wouldn't you use the space you'd created. You'd still need the lifts to different levels and partial floors for film equipment, fans, etc. and we have an idea what they could look like with the mezzanine floor that surrounded the ground floor lobby.

2328021181_fb0503071a_o1.jpg

And what type of balloon shapes spring to mind? ... Maybe:-

moonlanding.gif
moonlanding.gif (4.65 MiB) Viewed 1849 times
space-shuttle.gif
space-shuttle.gif (7.43 MiB) Viewed 1849 times
rachel

Re: 911 Prep - The E-team

Unread post by rachel »

It is curious when it comes to Gelitin, the E-Team and The B-Thing. We have this notion:

That on the 19 March 2000, around 6AM on the 91st floor Gelatin, an art group, projected a makeshift balcony out of the tower and had a helicopter take a picture. (Note the numbers: 91 and 19 and 3 and 6.)

Maybe they did indeed do that, but what if they first did the same thing on the inside?

MG5aEodBkvuo8VZgTSvL5mVkMkJih8yPhME2BVmE9bQxhwRA7ujD2kJCw8uXSB79KpB3xtkNGxbJ4mj3u5Qn9uqoKQW4V5HAW.jpeg
MG5aEodBkvuo8VZgTSvL5mVkMkJih8yPhME2BVmE9bQxhwRA7ujD2kJCw8uXSB79KpB3xtkNGxbJ4mj3u5Qn9uqoKQWB2c7Jn.jpeg
911-gelatin-art-students-in-wtc-tower _12 (1).jpg
rachel

Re: 911 Prep - The E-team

Unread post by rachel »

It's interesting to think of the towers as kinds of vertical wind tunnels, designed to be used for gravity experiments/research. Because thinking about it, the only way to be able to do that is by building a very tall building, else drilling a mine shaft. I'm guessing the former is going to be significantly easier. And we see the climbing harnesses in the previous post. And, while I was considering odd shaped balloons in an earlier post, guess what is mentioned in one of the diagrams in Gelatin's The B-Thing book...only a lost balloon, and a lost frisbee.

A13-148.jpg

a lost frisbee?
a lost frisbee?

We also have an interesting play on the word "depression" - 'DEEP PRESSION INSIDE' - could that actually be code for a large cavity space within the building? Given its paired clue of 'AMAZING BUILDING OUTSIDE', and a definition look up for 'OLD ENGLISH ãmasian' - to confuse, confound, perplex; to amaze. That was the trick of 911, TO PERPLEX. So it does look intentional.

tremmel5.gif
depression | dɪˈprɛʃ(ə)n |
noun
1 [mass noun] feelings of severe despondency and dejection: self-doubt creeps in and that swiftly turns to depression.
• Psychiatry a mental condition characterized by feelings of severe despondency and dejection, typically also with feelings of inadequacy and guilt, often accompanied by lack of energy and disturbance of appetite and sleep: she was referred by a psychiatrist treating her for depression.
2 a long and severe recession in an economy or market: the depression in the housing market.
• (the Depression or the Great Depression) the financial and industrial slump of 1929 and subsequent years.
3 [mass noun] the action of lowering something or pressing something down: depression of the plunger delivers two units of insulin.
• [count noun] a sunken place or hollow on a surface: the original shallow depressions were slowly converted to creeks.

4 Meteorology a region of lower atmospheric pressure, especially a cyclonic weather system: hurricanes start off as loose regions of bad weather known as tropical depressions.
5 Astronomy & Geography the angular distance of an object below the horizon or a horizontal plane.
ORIGIN
late Middle English: from Latin depressio(n-), from deprimere ‘press down’(see depress).
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

gelatin b team had to make sure the hole matched the movie hole,
you wouldnt hide explosives in the tower ,they'd be hidden in soloman building 7 and transferred via tunnels (hans smuggling compartments jump to mind_ ,plus we heard the countdown for the marriot , solomon building7 is cia headquarters ,the patriot act relies on this movie ,imo the photo op adds creedance to the collapse being acceptable as reality.
and to me thats where the trick fails miserably .

then ask yourself why a load of shills all agreed with simons analysis,and a few didn't ,but the ones that didn't accepted fantasy .
controlled burn?

they just want you to explain the movie as real ,when that's impossible
or rest on it's all fake ,working out the steps to where shills can and can't agree .

we can work it out
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i always head back to magic ,sorry rachel i can't help it
THE PRESTIGE: ABRACADABRA
pretty good ,this chap has a brain on him too ,and he does great book analysis and fillm version analysis in one .no 911 but easily transferable.

like the towers being empty ,sure would make thing easier on the day......

then all you need is patriots who act .

booyakasha