PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

'the chamber was corrupt; the air stank... He enveloped me with his demon tentacles; yea, the eight fears took hold upon me.'
TRYRTY (1).jpg
Garbage compactors, anyone? However, we all know what happened next:'I slipped from the embrace as a stone from the sling of a boy of the woodlands. I was smooth and hard as ivory; the horror gat no hold.' Smooth and hard as ivory indeed, for Luke is wearing stormtrooper armour in that scene
SKDKAS.JPG
Crowley makes references to 'the dwarf insane yet crafty' who is the source of true Wisdom, obviously a reference to Yoda.
uiyuiu (1).jpg
COME AND PLAY WITH US DENNY
napoleon

9_11-big-picture (3).png
uiuoiu.JPG
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (2).jpg
primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 . “Liber OZ” (or “Book 77”) is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley

NOW REMEMBER YOU CAN TALK CROWLEY AND 911

YOU CAN TALK CROWLEY AND STAR WARS

BUT YOU CANNOT SHOW OZ LIBER OZ OR OZ SCHEMA of 911 IN STAR WARS,BECAUSE THAT IS NOT CONTROLLED .
It was noted film critic Roger Ebert who quickly noticed how Lucas had perhaps drawn inspiration from the 1939 film when he write in his 1977 review of what was then still called Star Wars:

"Star Wars" is a fairy tale, a fantasy, a legend, finding its roots in some of our most popular fiction. The golden robot, lion-faced space pilot, and insecure little computer on wheels must have been suggested by the Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow in "The Wizard of Oz."
napoleon

i choose my cage
underneath the sky above
is a storyteller sleeping alone
he has no face and he has no name
but his whereabouts are sort of unknown

all he needs is his life in a suitcase
it belongs to a friend of a friend
and as we drink to ourselves we'll amuse ourselves
underneath the sky
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again

so wish me away to an unknown place
i'm livin' in a land with no name
i'll be making a start with my brand new heart
stop me making sense once again
all we need is our lifes in a suitcase
they belong to a friend of a friend
underneath the sky
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again

underneath the sky
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
again
again
again
again
underneath the sky again
giphy (1).jpg
IMG-20200626-WA0000.jpg
napoleon

so officially star wars is an earth story told by a higher being .
told ya !
IMG-20190820-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220107-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220107-WA0000.jpg (9.27 KiB) Viewed 315 times
joker-jail-batman-the-dark-knight-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
napoleon

underneath the sky above
is a storyteller sleeping alone
he has no face and he has no name
but his whereabouts are sort of unknown

all he needs is his life in a suitcase
it belongs to a friend of a friend
underneath the sky
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
IpKowfC (1) (1) (1).jpg
so wish me away to an unknown place
i'm livin' in a land with no name
i'll be making a start with my brand new heart
stop me making sense once again
underneath the sky
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again

underneath the sky
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
underneath the sky again
again
again
again
again
underneath the sky again
[attachment=1]bcbcvbvb.JPG[/attachment]
Aleister_Crowley_as_Osiris.jpg
Attachments
bcbcvbvb.JPG
napoleon

dfgdfgtrt (1).jpg
tirutiortu.JPG
uiyuiu (1).jpg
napoleon

9_11-big-picture (1).png
julie-damgaard-reyyart (1).jpg
4e20ee1d2360d51648b03a00e3ac2732 (1).jpg
Napoleon Wilson, [18/02/2023 17:14]
Darth Plagueis claimed he could influence the midi-chlorians to create life. In the New Republic Era, Imperial scientist Doctor Pershing experimented with blood samples that he harvested from sensitive youngling with a high midi-chlorian count.(ana means without) (kin means family) (without family) anakin skywalker homunculus,s are tight!!

The homunculus first appears by name in alchemical writings attributed to Paracelsus (1493–1541). De natura rerum (1537) outlines his method for creating homunculi:

What are the 7 principles of Hermes Trismegistus?
Image result for transmutation hermes trismegistus
This remarkable book discusses in depth The seven Principles taught by ancient master Hermes Trismegistus which are: (1) Principle of Mentalism (2) Principle of Correspondence (3) Principle of Vibration (4) Principle of Polarity (5) Principle of Rhythm (6) Principle of Cause and Effect (7) Principle of Gender.
cold as ice
The coinage that Christian Rosycross gave to alchemy is described in the ‹Confessio›. Rudolf Steiner described this change as follows: «Looking at this substance clairvoyantly was the ambition of the Rosicrucians. They saw the preparation, the formation of such a gaze in an increased effectiveness of the moral forces of the soul, which then made this substance visible
napoleon

the masonic towers

Indicators that the World Trade Center represented the Temple of Solomon

The Temple of Solomon’s most salient architectural feature; its signature element is the twin pillars. The World Trade Center featured twin pillars.
The pillars of Solomon’s Temple are at North and South. The twin towers of the World Trade Center are at North and South.

The Temple of Solomon is represented in symbol form by the pillars Jachin and Boaz in Freemasonry; Chesed and Geburah in Kabbala. The Masonic pillars are at North and South.
werwer.JPG
In Freemasonry and Kabbala there is a third pillar; a middle pillar.
The middle pillar of the World Trade Center was Building 7 known as the Salomon Brothers Building. The name “SALOMON” is the most overt reference to Solomon.

but not the best example of heaven on earth ,the best is moi’s solo-man’s temple “the millenium fall-con” ,did they acheive heaven on earth?,well they matched the heavenly twins castor and pollux getting a hidin from jupiter(solomons seal constellation)above ny) story with star wars ,and matched the earthly twin towers journey with star wars in short the tinman jupiter was thrice as good ,under whatever 3names he used.giving vader a heart was nice ,but no medal for chewbacca !,vader=he did lose limbs and get them replaced(sw) or calling him oz-ma on (911) is all the same story.,so yes solo-mans temple heaven on earth was acheived ,a wacked out masonic jewish jesuit kind of heavenly deceptive hustle of truth ,i suppose that’s their heaven ,but as long as the fucking moron patriots act their part,no,one will figure this out.

fancy blaming ozma !! a mirror of luke ,smh

When the Freemason Entered Apprentice tracing board is turned horizontally — with the cardinal directions in their appropriate locations — the North pillar becomes the Tropic of Capricorn. The South pillar becomes the Tropic of Cancer. The middle pillar becomes the equator.

The World Trade Center North Tower (Building 1) is the Tropic of Cancer. The South Tower (Building 2) is the Tropic of Capricorn.

The North Tower (Building 1) was topped out on December 23rd, 1970; a date in CAPRICORN.
The South Tower (Building 2) was topped out on July 19th, 1971; a date in CANCER.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tr…
The Tropic of Capricorn and Tropic of Cancer are separated by 47 degrees. The third pillar Salomon Brothers Building, the equator had 47 stories to further cement the twin towers as the tropics, and the pillars of Solomon.
The Temple of Solomon is sacred to Jews and Freemasons. Once it is established that the World Trade Center was the Temple of Solomon, then anyone involved in its destruction who identifies as Jewish or as a Freemason is a false Jew and/or false Freemason.
christians-combat-with-apollyon-henry-courtney-selous.jpg
What are the 7 principles of Hermes Trismegistus?
Image result for transmutation hermes trismegistus
This remarkable book discusses in depth The seven Principles taught by ancient master Hermes Trismegistus which are: (1) Principle of Mentalism (2) Principle of Correspondence (3) Principle of Vibration (4) Principle of Polarity (5) Principle of Rhythm (6) Principle of Cause and Effect (7) Principle of Gender.
7-solomons-cube-emblem-6-copy__1_-removebg-preview.png

The coinage that Christian Rosycross gave to alchemy is described in the ‹Confessio›. Rudolf Steiner described this change as follows: «Looking at this substance clairvoyantly was the ambition of the Rosicrucians. They saw the preparation, the formation of such a gaze in an increased effectiveness of the moral forces of the soul, which then made this substance visible.
or this innitiation is for the jedi's not the redneck masons

With its stark white walls, luminous floor and ornate Renaissance decor fit for Louis XVI, the room is instantly recognisable
Louis XVI
Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792
Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral
Predecessor Louis XV
Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)
bowmans final resting place in 2001
What is the room at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey?
Image result for 2001 space odyssey louis 16
The Hotel Room anomaly is a replica of a hotel room that serves as a temporary location, in unknown space and time, for David Bowman to make his evolutionary transformation from flesh and blood into an energy being,
even a yellow brick road quilt symbolizing the alchemical journey to oz . Little is known about the precise origins of the Chamber of Reflection. There is some consensus that it first appeared in France around 1750, and the Hermetic nature of its symbolism indicates the direct or indirect influence of the Rosicrucians.
Author and occultist Robert Ambelain goes as far as suggesting that the Rosicrucians deliberately infiltrated Masonic lodges in order to spread their ideas. Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite, and related jurisdictions, There is no specific list of contents, but it may contain either literally or in representation, such objects or images as a skull, a sickle or scythe, an hourglass, bread and water, sulphur, salt and a cockerel (symbolising mercury), a lantern or candle, or the acronym "V.I.T.R.I.O.L." (see explanation below) Other texts or aphorisms may be written on the wall.

only special clever lads,get to see the truth in solo-mans temple.
napoleon

Similarly, Bruno Bettelheim notes that a common fairy tale device is to divide the child’s ambivalent feelings about a parent into two characters. By creating such binary oppositions, fairy tales permit children to maintain their image of a parent as basically good—by externalizing all his or her bad qualities in a separate figure of total evil.
In Star Wars, aspects of Luke’s father are represented as a good father who is dead (Luke’s real father), a good father who is alive, but ambiguously dead by the movie’s end (Ben Kenobi), and a father who is totally evil and survives, probably for Star Wars II (Darth Vader, whose very name bears the phonetic resemblance to “Dark Father”).[p52, 2]

In Bettelheim’s analysis, male fairy tale heroes achieve independence by symbolically destroying and replacing their evil fathers.
Conrad Kottak’s essay Star Wars: Social Science Fiction, originally printed in Psychology Today February 1978. That is, after Star Wars was released, and after Brackett’s draft, but before the idea of Vader as Luke’s father had been conceptualized in the second draft:
In the pre-modern world, mythology was indispensable. It not only helped people to make sense of their lives but also revealed regions of the human mind that would otherwise have remained inaccessible. It was an early form of psychology. The stories of gods or heroes descending into the underworld, threading through labyrinths and fighting monsters, brought to light the mysterious workings of the psyche, showing people how to cope with their interior crisis. When Freud and Jung began to chart the modern quest for the soul, they instinctively turned to classical mythology to explain their insight, and gave old myths a new interpretation.

— ‘A Short History of Myth’ by Karen Armstrong, Chapter 1
ipiccy_image (67).jpg
good read that.

o.k. so where did we see a dark father chopping his twins with an axe,ofcourse
facet of the tinman was his axe ,a big red heart ,and a bad leg joint.the ability to replace jupiter and gemini with vader luke n leia ,or jack torrance for the tinman is all resting on the enemy being a ghost ,a myth ,a alter,the wizard of oz
a6w0dd (1).jpg
and iv'e shown ya what the millenium hilton reflected . makes you wonder what kind of psi-cko's run the place,when americas favourite toy is 911 the complex
napoleon-tobias-olearczuk-kubrick.jpg
napoleon

c33576e1-62e2-48ff-8c68-16a96dc67c65.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (962.74 KiB) Viewed 291 times
xy2-2804023.jpg