PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

bcbcvbvb.JPG
Aleister_Crowley_as_Osiris.jpg
k=11 enob i=9
kenobi =9 bone 11,inverted,
Attachments
dfgdfgtrt (1).jpg
napoleon

02542931-48e8-4bfe-acda-5412fa38f74b.gif
Ozma leads Dorothy to the Land of Oz – which represents the inner-psyche of the dissociated slave. Completely created and manipulated by the handler, Oz causes Dorothy to be a stranger in her own mind. The things she sees and perceives are a thoroughly distorted version of the reality lived by Dorothy at the mental institution.
Several clues indicate that, despite being in the Land of Oz, Dorothy is still physically in the mental institution. First, all of the people we see in the institution exist in the Land of Oz … as a crazy scary version as perceived by an MK slave who has dissociated. sleep well
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:20 pm the masonic towers

Indicators that the World Trade Center represented the Temple of Solomon

The Temple of Solomon’s most salient architectural feature; its signature element is the twin pillars. The World Trade Center featured twin pillars.
The pillars of Solomon’s Temple are at North and South. The twin towers of the World Trade Center are at North and South.

The Temple of Solomon is represented in symbol form by the pillars Jachin and Boaz in Freemasonry; Chesed and Geburah in Kabbala. The Masonic pillars are at North and South.

In Freemasonry and Kabbala there is a third pillar; a middle pillar.
The middle pillar of the World Trade Center was Building 7 known as the Salomon Brothers Building. The name “SALOMON” is the most overt reference to Solomon.

but not the best example of heaven on earth ,the best is moi’s solo-man’s temple “the millenium fall-con” ,did they acheive heaven on earth?,well they matched the heavenly twins castor and pollux getting a hidin from jupiter(solomons seal constellation)above ny) story with star wars ,and matched the earthly twin towers journey with star wars in short the tinman jupiter was thrice as good ,under whatever 3names he used.giving vader a heart was nice ,but no medal for chewbacca !,vader=he did lose limbs and get them replaced(sw) or calling him oz-ma on (911) is all the same story.,so yes solo-mans temple heaven on earth was acheived ,a wacked out masonic jewish jesuit kind of heavenly deceptive hustle of truth ,i suppose that’s their heaven ,but as long as the fucking moron patriots act their part,no,one will figure this out.

You know I put up a GUCCI bag video; Freemasonry is like the knockoff version of the bag. Solomon's Temple was actually King David's promise to the Lord. He thought it unbecoming for the Lord God to dwell in a tent, the Tabernacle, while David himself dwelt in a palace. But as it was Solomon, David's son, who completed the temple, it is known as Solomon's Temple.

But as Freemasonry is a Works based religion, man saving himself, anywhere in the Bible that points to Christ the masonic degrees are reworked to instead point to the student becoming the Christ figure. So it starts with a made up story about a side character close to Solomon, classic Jesuit Theatre it would seem. Then it progressively brainwashes the student into rejecting Christ, because how can you accept a saviour if you are your own saviour?

It's exactly the same as Catholicism and Islam and the Eastern religions in that sense. I wasn't sure what I'd find with the Baha'i Faith, but it very much appears contrived and Masonic. It would seem in 1844 they seeded out a lot of variations of what they wanted to take forward as the One World Religion, they are all samey with regards to being Works based, and on the measure... Meaning 51 percent good and you are in, 49 percent and it's hell and damnation for you. Do you want to buy an indulgence to make sure you get through? I know a man who can sort you out...nudge nudge, wink wink.

I know this is a fair bit off the topic, but it's like a Russian dolls set of Papal bullshit surrounding the actual original point, it kind of reminds me of this.

napoleon

not off topic at all rachel ,thanks

it is all rejuvenated and streamlined ,the dolls get smaller perse
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've just posted this video in the United Nations thread, but listening back to its content, I think you might find this section interesting with regards to Boaz and Janchin, it's another "I can't believe it's not 'I can't believe it's not butter'".

napoleon

i'm a big fan of a-stana-ley kubrickland ,my nickname ,even found plans of astana that are close to plans in the film star wars they literally were hidden in the deathstar ,it's great subject astana ,and i feel some form of modern royalty ,or a massive mining find .

yes that city is ready to be lit and poowered in all aspects , by design ofcourse ,but for that to ignite another larger group will fade away .

run by the the elites for a hundred years,i really do feel a long lost line of royalty will step in . a modern day oz with a new world order.

What is the old name of Astana?
The city's name was changed to Aqmola (“White Grave”) in 1992 following Kazakhstan's independence. In 1994 the Kazakh government resolved to transfer the national capital from Almaty to Aqmola, a process completed in 1997, and the city's name was again changed, to Astana (“Capital”), the following year
napoleon

ipiccy_image (67).jpg
primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 . “Liber OZ” (or “Book 77”) is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley

Aleister Crowley was a early twentieth century magician. One of his less mentioned books, Magick in Theory and Practice, was first published in 1929.

It defines magick as “the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will…..Every intentional act is a Magical Act.” By this definition, every time we cause change to occur we are doing magic. But notice that capital “W” in will. The Will that Crowley is talking about is not merely the act of wanting and acting on those desires, it is our True Will, the will of our higher self which is in touch with the power of the universe. He continues:
hthhtt.jpg
“A Man whose conscious will is at odds with his True Will is wasting his strength. He cannot hope to influence his environment efficiently…… A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him.”

inertia of the Universe is the force
Product Info
Manufacturer Kenner
Scale 3¾ inches
MN 39110 (3-911-0) Asst None
Ship (1) Millennium Falcon
Model YT-1300
Maker Corellian Engineering Corporation
Collection 1
Star Wars
ipiccy_image (60).jpg
theres only 9 numbers ,so i rarely get giddy with gematria,but in that you got ,
39 wizard of oz came out
93 flight number and liber oz number thelema 93 reversed 39
9th month sep
11th day
110 floors
my solo-mans temple is better
Try this quote from one of Crowley's Holy Books, in which a part of the Star Wars universe is mentioned BY NAME:
'... Thy messenger was more terrible than the Death-star.'
The messenger of the Emperor is of course Vader, who possesses (and represents) a power far more terrible than the Death Star - the dark side of the Force itself.
As Vader himself reminds his fellow Imperials, 'The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.'
napoleon

carry on the rant over here,the only people i will upset is liars ,and people who are not here for 911 truth,and if i am not mistaken , iam the only one who proven the building 7 was not any kind of mistake and part of the sequence of events , and i will point out that no one has ever uttered the premise i speak of ,
now a shitload of liars is easy to defeat with truth . and fantastic images and a narrative that is off limits to liars and stooges ,so you may think i am naive ,but if i can fuckup the masons appointed to dissolve 911 and make it unsolvable ,well lets fuck it up

cos it's fun ,and who am i upsetting ? a decade old theory that the media lies ? the cgi gang ?fuckem
napoleon

IMG_0226.PNG
IMG_0225.PNG
IMG_0227.PNG
napoleon

e4gt5rwefwefwfef.jpg
img-03.jpg
Dv8V5aS.jpg