Just another rock star with a demonic altar ego

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Just another rock star with a demonic altar ego

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I was listening to an EntertheStarz livestream when Casey did a breakdown on BONO possibly being a vampire. He postulates that the glaucoma story is cover for BONO always wearing colored glasses.

Bono..." I am a human person. I have feelings." Unusual language. Such a liar with its glaucoma story. This is how they manipulate the masses.

Nothing occult or ritualistic here, just another "coincidence" of a rock star exercising their ALTAR ego through a demon.

MacPhisto has returned to the stage in U2’s new #U2eiTour. The character, a devilish rogue, appears in full as the band starts “Acrobat”. There’s a new trick this time, this time MacPhisto is digitally created using Bono’s face to trigger a devil over top like you would with any number of selfie filters you can use to become animals and other effects. We were tipped off some time ago that MacPhisto was making a re-appearance this tour. But the first time we heard him was in Laval during rehearsals:

“My name is Mr. MacPhisto, I’m here to sing for your soul. The goal. Is Elevation“ (Laval, Rehearsals, April 14, 2018)

Bono was heard practicing MacPhisto’s banter throughout rehearsals in Laval including the line above at the end of “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me”. He was heard in Tulsa introducing the Intermission, “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me”. In Laval he was heard at the end of “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me” over a funky remix reminiscent of the “Influx Remix” of “Elevation” – he took the stage to introduce himself as his alter ego, the singing devil in platform shoes, Mr. MacPhisto. Mr. MacPhisto is a stage character created by Bono for the Zoo TV tour as it wound through Europe in 1993. The name refers to Mephisto (sometimes written as Mephistopheles), a demon in German literature, who works for Lucifer.

https://www.u2songs.com/news/the_return ... _macphisto

Attachments
mac001.jpg
mac001.jpg (23.48 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
mac002.jpg