'Looker' (1981)

dirtybenny

Re: Looker 1981

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Unreal wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:51 pm We will be "invaded" way before, if not already, just as you @rachel propose hereover
My working model is we are now dealing with the fallout and agenda of the invaders/hive/enemy. Where are all of the native peoples? I saw some in India, Cambodia, Myanmar and Northern Vietnam, but it's rare. All of the places that I grew up around in Pennsylvania had Indian names...same for Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Even the name of the state is of native peoples origin.

Massachusetts takes its name from the Massachusett tribe of Native Americans, who lived in the Great Blue Hill region, south of Boston. The Indian term, roughly translated as, “at or about the Great Hill”.

Where are they? Why all this endless immigration and shuffling of populations? Nearly everyone where I grew up immigrated from Europe to work in coalmines and buy at company stores. This to fund the Blithewold and Newport mansions, while uprooting them from their own past, customs, and history. I am now researching King Phillip's War, which up to 2 weeks ago, I had never even heard of. This supposedly was the most brutal war in American history in MA and RI between natives and "settlers", yet we are never taught about this. With the war hoax, who knows. What I do know is the majority of these towns in PA, MA and RI have Indian names and their civilizations are gone.

Who really are these strangers with their shirts and ties, their bowler and top hats? Pushing the civilization in unnatural ways...
Where did they come from?

The invaders have pushed us steadily away from a natural existence into the artificial with their media stories, education, medicine and entertainment. Their seeming goal is to sever us from our awareness of our spiritual essence, make everything digital and channel all human activity through screens.

They Live

viewtopic.php?p=1180&hilit=dating#p1180
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

"The invaders have pushed us steadily away from a natural existence into the artificial with their media stories, education, medicine and entertainment. Their seeming goal is to sever us from our awareness of our spiritual essence."

Tx dirty Benny, it's good to assume a starting point.
You will hv seen Dane Calloway: "I'm just here to make you think"? Let's take it as an avenue to investigate...with the premise, the given schoolbook story is fake.
Any other part of the world will (probably) hv had the same treatment(in the sense of a scenario)
Look at one as a test case/example ok ...
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Anyone else (on here) see the relevance of the "original inhabitants" and their displacement by immigrants.

Then the rewritten narrative for the schoolbooks by academics and experts?
How it's a worldwide phenomenon, a template (with variations)

Wall to wall fakery
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Going back to the film 'Looker':
viewtopic.php?p=5940#p5940

I thought when rewatching it there was a jump in the action. I just happened across a deleted scene when looking for a grab about the model falling from the window in answer to this @napoleon.
napoleon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:07 am nolan has lots of hat tips in his films for 911 ,the scene in inception where a chap moves unconscious bodies bodies up in a lift ,whilst the building is crumbling,could be a nod to throwing bodies out of the twin towers on 911
A11-25.jpg
A11-30.jpg

The arm shape might just be so the person falling turns in the air so they land on their back, but it reminded me of this.

ScreenShot-VideoID-U-RCeGl2OvU-TimeS-1.png

Anyway, back to the deleted scene, I first saw this film on video rental, and I do remember worrying about them falling through the glass, so it was part of the original film, but apparently dropped when shown on network television. Interesting. And without it, you could easily miss what the film is actually about.

Fascinating thought, the commercial decision that must have been made to cut the scene from the film before it was allowed to be shown on television. A bit too close to the bone maybe?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

maybe ha definitely
thats some good dialogue ,whilst the suspensful walk across the roof..
great find,
napoleon

they talk about the deleted scenes significance
The Technology of Looker!
0:00 Intro
0:25 A Hypnotic Sales Pitch
1:07 Film Imitates Computers
1:24 A Very Enthusiastic Henchwoman!
1:35 Today Computers Imitate Films
2:27 Deep Fakes from 1981
2:55 A Dark Hour For Liberty
3:45 What's for breakfast
4:03 Tracking Eyeballs
4:45 Chip in, please
5:25 Robots!
6:13 Screen time - worse than predicted
6:45 When he says TV, think social media!
7:06 Theatrical Edit Leaves a Plot hole
7:45 Original Scene Order
8:23 Captured by Moustache Man!
9:11 Welcome to my lair Mr. Bond!
9:35 Any of this sound familiar?
10:00 Escape from Reston House
10:40 Conclusion
11:05 Bonus Promotional Record
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon this is interesting, it took a bit for the penny to drop. In Looker the Digital Matrix woman is talking about their models having a 92.7% perfection rating, and the surgery is used to bump them up to 99.4%. But as soon as they start moving, they drop back down to a 92.9% score.

When I'm looking for trickery, what is the easiest way to spot actors wearing "plastic surgery", pretending to be the opposite sex? It is much easier to get a positive confirmation on a moving image than on a photo. Therefore, as the actor moves 'their perfection percentage drops' - they 'can't maintain their score'.

I fancy the percentage numbers quoted in the film are conveying a real type of scoring system in the film industry.
napoleon

i fully agree ,numbers are not random ,and our friend wrote and directed it .

Looker is a 1981 American science fiction film written and directed by Michael Crichton
oh and this is not an invite to investigate crichton,i am fully in agreement ,with being a massive whistleblowing film ,or a better term "foreplay"
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think, the fact they made him cut out eight minutes of film when it went to tv, which was in the original release and rental video versions. The fact it was pulled from the cinemas so quickly as a flop and went to home rental almost straight away, and then the fact it was mostly buried in the subsequent years. And the fact, even now, those missing eight minutes, their is a fudge to explain why they were cut, and the story seems to imply they were cut before the movie was released, they were definitely in the film when I first watched it on VHS video rental. But apparently they were gone on the DVD version you could buy. Reading on Amazon reviews, you have to buy the French release to get them, it's still an English film, but the English distribution is eight minutes shorter. This all tells me, this film is a bit too close to the bone for industry insiders.
napoleon

its the best scene ,aswell