Voicevestigation

dirtybenny

Re: Voicevestigation

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Painfully, I am watching that same interview. I am not completely through with it. Did you pay attention to how "she" writes songs ? Very similar to the Automatic writing that I referenced earlier with Robert Plant.

The "charismatic" voice is on the same team with it. Elizabeth is one of the most annoying entities I have ever had to sit through. "she" makes the Ukrainian look likable. Notice the Ukrainian speaks in broken English and writes songs in Russian, then translates them to English. Interesting that it is now caught up in the Ukraine operation. That sigil of their band is definitely some hidden symbology. Hecates circle? Reminds me of the false story of the Soundgarden Badmotorfinger CD artwork.

This investigation requires lots of time.
Attachments
jinjer_gearpatch.png
d.245807837.2507026.s3.1-ebe7e6-bm9uZQ-800x800.jpg
FNAr2bhXoAUeHgi.jpg
dirtybenny

Is it a hecates circle? Remember the enemy speaks in signs, symbols and colors.
Attachments
hecates_V2_1__40397.1561503248.jpg
Untitled.jpg
dirtybenny

For reference, the Soundgarden Badmotorfinger art, clearly a kolovrat. There of course is a false story of its origin as there is a false story of the origin of JinnJer's logo.
Attachments
85766188-9484-333e-b8ae-a5cab5e5167b_3930.jpg
480px-Kolovrat_(Коловрат)_Swastika_(Свастика)_-_Rodnovery.jpg
kolovrat-keramika.jpg
dirtybenny

I have finally finished that interview. There was alot of valuable information from Tatiana about how these "songs" materialize. I will post the points I find to be most interesting.

1. On songwriting, she doesn't like being in the studio while the songs are composed because it's boring. She is given demos and she starts panicking, listens to the demo for several days to absorb the vibe and atmosphere. She then writes in a stream of consciousness in Russian prose and translates into a poem in English. She calls it ALCHEMY. The rhythm just emerges and creates itself like food cooks itself. This supports my model for how these "songs" get channeled to these entities.

2. On growling, it sounds different from the way it used to be. " It's a living thing and it lives its own life".

3. She says she's not addicted to tattoos. Looks that way to me.

4. She considers herself to be the "voice of the voiceless."

5.Talking about her smoothie, says she put a spoon of possession in it after the berries. Bizarre comment

6. "we ate nothing but dirt" Another bizarre comment. I have travelled to some hellholes way worse than Ukraine, and no one ate dirt.

7. This music is a nightmare, it is chaos.

8. Idolized the Guano Apes whose lead female singer was boyish, a tomboy.

9. On the band,...we never jam together. I've played in bands....that sounds more like the Doors story than a typical band.

10. Start to feel myself as a beast...not someone, but something..like Godzilla.

I have not personally transvestigated Tatiana or Elizabeth. I think Tatiana is demon possessed whether or not she is trans. I am more convinced the bandmates are FTM. Zharoff's over the top laughing at every comment and overexagerrated clownish faces drip with insincerity, playing an acted role. Remember she was a worldclass opera star and opera is musical acting and rampant with transgenders. Still investigating her contorted suspicious history.

As Elizabeth gleefully laughs, blinks, and coos to Tatiana, Can't wait to see you at BLOODSTOCK!!!!! yippee
Attachments
E5M9e7dXEAA1RoA.jpg
Bloodstock-2021.jpg
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

More info.

Helena

Unread post by Helena »

That interview with Sebastian Bach is intriguing. I just can’t accept he’s a man. Despite his height (do we know for certain he’s 6’ 5”)? he acts like a woman, has all the mannerisms of a woman. And it’s nothing to do with his voice either, I watched again with the sound on mute and it was the same.

It’s not even the same as a gay man acting straight or a gay man being gay, it’s quite bizarre.

If I had enough money to bet with I would bet on this being a woman.
dirtybenny

The Ethereal Realm Mr.E

MrE highlights a tweet by Jimmy Page saying that Jeff Beck casted spells and channeled music from the ethereal realm. That is my model for much of music as well. I have written earlier in this thread about Robert Plant "writing" Stairway to Heaven the same way. They call it Automatic Writing.

I saw the Pretenders on their tour for Pretenders II at Lehigh University in Pennsyvania in the early 80's. Chrissie Hynde started out the concert saying, "Some guy out there says he wants to fuck me. He's got about as much chance of that as me going down on my grandmother." They ripped into the Adultress. It was an intense brutal performance by the Pretenders original line-up.

Afterward, I tallked my way backstage with a roadie. The 4 members were on the floor wriggling and wrestling with each other like a bunch of snakes for several minutes. It was not sexual. I asked the roadie what they were doing...he said they do it after every show. Although I spoke with each of them afterwards, Martin Chambers just kept saying how drained he is after a show. It was bizarre to say the least.

Shortly thereafter James Honeymoon-Scott and Pete Farndon died. I guess the Honeymoon was over.