Is this a deepfake?

PotatoFieldsForever

Is this a deepfake?

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Is it me or there is something strange about her face (cgi-wise) ?
rachel

Re: Is this a deepfake?

Unread post by rachel »

The UK Column has a running theme on what's happening in the UK's military, so I was aware the UK's offering had become somewhat esoteric. The idea of the enemy from within...That war is s spectrum...

77TH BRIGADE turned up on wayback on 1st August 2019. Just in time for COVID.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190801041 ... 7-brigade/

77TH_BRIGADE.png
77TH_BRIGADE.png (29.88 KiB) Viewed 988 times

The first Special Force (or Chindit) Brigade, 77th Indian Infantry Brigade, was created by Orde Wingate in 1942. The Chindits were formed to conduct long range penetration operations in the South-East Asian Theatre and wore a stylised Chinthe as their formation badge.

In 2015 a new formation was established within the British Army and given the name 77th Brigade to channel the spirit of experimentation and innovation in warfare practiced by the Chindits. An updated version of the original Chinthe badge is worn by todays 77th Brigade.

And this is the image the decide to use to kick off the new website.
CHALLENGE THE DIFFICULTIES OF MODERN WARFARE

We are a combined Regular and Army Reserve unit. Our aim is to challenge the difficulties of modern warfare using non-lethal engagement and legitimate non-military levers as a means to adapt behaviours of the opposing forces and adversaries.

77bde_individual_600x500.jpg

WHO WE ARE
77th Brigade is an agent of change; through targeted Information Activity and Outreach we contribute to the success of military objectives in support of Commanders, whilst reducing the cost in casualties and resources.

Our outputs are a fundamental part of the Army’s Integrated Action model.

Aside from the delivery and support of Information Activities and Outreach we have a role in planning and advising across the Army and wider Defence.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Also, what Alexandra suggests kind of harmonises with these quotes from Codex Magica.
viewtopic.php?p=7755#p7755
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It did cross my mind that there is a big load of hair covering her shoulders.

But if you are an actor, if you can paint yourself green and pretend to be a witch, why not paint yourself brown and pretend to be a rastafarian or paint yourself with makeup an pretend to be a woman? The problem we have is the twats at the top want us to think everything is real and organic when in fact everything is staged and contrived.

ScreenShot-VideoID-pfJN5Xcs07Y-TimeS-21.png

Those hands are a tell, or more precisely the sleeves pulled down to hide length of hands. Some would say it denotes this person is an androgyne, where as I think it just tells us she is a character played by an actor, and this actor is under contract to create content to disseminate through Youtube. So since Alexandra is talking about a hidden hand in the above video, who is the hidden hand behind her?

And it doesn't stop me thinking her content is interesting and has merit.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

In this case, I also think it's an actor, the face is too smooth, it reminds one of these weird filters people use.

If a person lies about who she is, I'm not sure what to make of her content, of course, she's one among many.

As for the content, it is well done but if she's smart, there is even more reason not to trust her, I feel like I'm the one being programmed. I found the video too impregnated with things I'm not interested in and that I view as a distraction.

A lot of "informative" videos are only made to confuse/distract us even more, I would say "don't follow the white rabbit" because nothing makes sense in Wonderland anyway, everything is what it isn't.
illusion.png
In the end, it's a trap.
Screenshot from 2023-03-17 09-06-32.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Good points. Also, she states 'intangible things' as fact. That's a presentation style we see constantly on Youtube videos. I've noticed this. If I'm analysing myself, my use of 'factual assertions ' is mostly when I'm quoting stuff, then I move to 'opinion' when linking and coming to conclusions. It's a subtle difference, but if someone is selling a narrative, they use many more 'factual assertion's' where 'opinion' should be present.

It's like anyone starting with Global Warming is fact, is being paid to express that view; even if they don't recognise the pay for holding their job and publicly promoting climate change are 100% linked. No one, off their own back, would come to the conclusion Global Warming is fact because there is no tangible evidence to prove it. Experiential evidence brings the opposite conclusion;- the climate I experienced in my childhood is no different to the climate I experience now. I can remember colder winters, yes, but I can also remember hotter summers, so I naturally conclude, nothing to see here.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Looking at the video Alexandra, I noticed this.

russia-uk.png

That's a deliberate cut, it cuts to that and stays on it for two frames before scrolling to show Ukraine. That begs the question, is the Russia/Ukraine war a psychological stunt by Tavistock trying to use this subliminally message so people see...

"RUSSIA V UKRAINE"

...and if we are for the UK, then we naturally support...

Ukraine.png
Ukraine.png (719 Bytes) Viewed 815 times

...and if we support Ukraine, then by association, we also support...

EU_Flag.png
EU_Flag.png (9.86 KiB) Viewed 815 times

It really wouldn't surprise me. By their own symbolism, the EU represents Babylon.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I came across this on a thread, I've skipped through it as the guy exposing the stuff, shows the stuff. I wasn't interested in anything to do with the likes of Q the first time around; I wasn't interested in truthers exposing the likes of Q the second time around; and I'm still not interested in a Christian exposing the truthers exposing the likes of Q the third time around. But saying that, as the section queued up is on Probably Alexandra, it's probably worth sticking here. Pun intended.