Why Pregnant PEOPLE Should Get COVID-19 Vaccines As Soon As Possible

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: The sickness of government actors

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Her face screams male but I find her ear pretty small for a man.
Screenshot from 2023-03-19 07-29-22.png
In that video, It is less obvious to me, even the voice is better.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's funny, I nearly put up a post about Viki's ears, so let's do it here. Things to note; ears are flexible, they always change the ears. I would suggest, minimal actual prosthetics to change someone's look would be ears and nose. Ears, because they are apparently a useful aid in being able to identify someone. Likewise, the nose is somewhat flexible and changing it gives a different profile making someone look more masculine or feminine.
rachel wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:10 pm They ALWAYS change the ear shape, note what Sherlock Holmes says in this scene...

...So we can deduce from that, the people writing the Sherlock Holmes script are mindful about always changing the shape of ears.

In all of my research on prosthetic fakery, I've not seen ear well appliances directly addressed. They are a secret squirrel. But I know, because of discussions around say Paul McCartney's false ears, it is most definitely a thing.

It becomes apparent if the ears go red, then they don't match the ear inset. Below is Paul Nuttall of UKip. UKip is an interesting study, because I do think it started out as a grassroots party, I can't be sure, but it gives a good indication why trying to do anything via the political root is now next to useless; and actually why I post here. Mark Steyn is absolutely correct; pretend you live in a democracy then refuse to engage with the majority view, expect them to reject the bent rules of the game an use any other means at their disposal to take you down, even if it means risking their own destruction in the process.

Paul Nuttall.png

We see that the skin on the face must be fake as the ear join is very apparent. We can see the fake skin actually folds into the ear well. This changes the inner ear's look and probably its apparent shape. Just for context, this picture was taken after the Brexit vote and before the 2017 GE, Nigel Farage had stood down from UKip and his deputy, Paul Nuttall, had won the leadership contest. Paul's character is an annoying scouse twat that no one in their right mind would choose to vote for, and that's why the powers that be made sure he got the leadership and made sure everyone across the country knew who he was. The point, to scuttle the party before the 2017 General Election so it didn't win any actual seats or MPs.

The Guardian, Sat 25 Feb 2017: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... p-with-him
Paul Nuttall's troubled relationship with the truth finally catches up with him

Whether it’s lies about being a footballer, having a PhD or losing close friends at Hillsborough, the Ukip leader always has someone else to blame

In 1999 David Renton, a history lecturer at Edge Hill college in Lancashire, asked his undergraduates to write an essay about the causes of the Holocaust.

Renton recalls how one of his students – a bright and outspoken man who, at 23, was older than others in the class, handed in an essay in which he suggested there was an argument to be made that Jewish people had brought it upon themselves.

According to Renton, to justify this argument, the student cited the notorious Holocaust denier David Irving. This was a time when Irving was regularly in the news as he prepared to embark upon the doomed libel action now being depicted in Denial, a film written by David Hare and starring Rachel Weisz.

“It was really quite extraordinary,” Renton says. “It seemed like the only reason he’d managed to shoehorn this reference to David Irving in was in order to put in something which was saying in effect that there had been lots of Jewish people in Germany, and somehow they’d brought the Holocaust on themselves.”

Renton believed the student was testing the acceptable limits of free speech. On the advice of colleagues, he had a long conversation with the student, explaining why it was really not appropriate to cite Irving. At this point, Renton says, the student said something that completely took him aback. He said that he was not responsible for the citations: his girlfriend had found them on the internet...

Let's pick them out, he's a racist, an antisemite, a liar who looks for sympathy by association, someone who claims other people's work as his own, so therefore is not as bright as he appears to be. Guardian, what happened to your subtlety, your putdowns here at least have a bit of class. I guess the AI now used to generate your content isn't as smart as you would have us believe.

I'm not sure if this is actually the same person as the above; but this is Paul Nuttall's pre-Brexit look. Like a scallywag complete with a fake scar; clearly a ruffian who has had his face slashed in the past during a dispute. Subconsciously alludes to violence and gang dynamics.

A11-13.png

But a closer look, we see it is all fake. A thickening around the top of the ear betrays fake skin, again with the slight reddening of the outer ear we see the fake part folds into the well and onto the top of the lobe. This time we see pressure against the earlobe so it must be to change the overall shape of the ear.

A11-14.png

As I said, UKip is an interesting study as I believe it started as a grassroots party. So, if I start a political party and put all the hard work in, they will either destroy me as a racist/white supremacist, as they did with the BNP...wait a minute, aren't they a bunch of hate-filled racists? Yep, that's the point. Or they'll do what they did with UKip. Either way...the "democracy" aspect of the UK political system means the establishment will place their tool at the top via the triggering of a leadership contest.

So in my example, because of all my hard work, people in my community like my message and join me. And because my message is different, my party becomes popular. Seeing this, the establishment will start paying people/fake names to join my party. I'll get a sudden influx of members and think I'm on my way to electoral success, but in actual fact, the people who are against my message have joined my party and now actually outnumber the people who are for my message. Suddenly lots of problems start, arguments, controversy will be created based on a particular policy I have, it will become bitter. Someone will suggest, the only way to solve it is via the democratic method, I will be assured I will win if I agree to a leadership election, it is a formality, but the democratic process needs to prevail. A leadership election ensues, I lose. My party is taken from me and is turned into an impudent nothing that just parrots the major parties on the main issues. This is what happened to UKip in a nutshell, the person who founded it lost a leadership election to Nigel Farage, only just, but Farage then installed his cronies at the top of the party ready to scuttle it whenever it got to the point of winning.

Vicki's ears next.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

viki-ear-1.png

We see there is something odd about Viki's inner ear, it is slightly redder on the outer ear rim. If we take the ear well to be an insert, we see evidence of it just visible curling up onto the redder rim. And that red part of the upper ear is curled over in an unnatural way.

viki ear 6.png

Again, the colour is different inside the ear as opposed to the outer rim. We see a definite vertical line inside the fold of the ear rim, it being paler on the inside, redder on the outside.

viki ear 2.png

The ear has an odd compressed shape where the middle section is sticking out. It is easy to manipulate an ear into that shape, but it needs to be held in place by something, and we do see evidence of that something.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Mistakes Were NOT Made: An Anthem for Justice
https://margaretannaalice.substack.com/ ... -an-anthem

This Anthem for Justice is my attempt to succinctly chronicle the calculated intentionality underlying the COVID tyranny, and I ask your help in spreading the clear message that #MistakesWereNOTMade. Please share this poem and keep it handy for the next time anybody uses verbiage to gloss over the atrocities committed. Let’s make 2023 the Year of Accountability so none dare repeat such acts in the future.
rachel

Re: Why Pregnant PEOPLE Should Get COVID-19 Vaccines As Soon As Possible

Unread post by rachel »

Language meaning is important, this is constantly where the tricks are perpetrated.

FnNDzC6WIAEe6hR.jpg

So why does The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists feel compelled to insert foreign words into its advice? Would you not wonder what the hell they were playing at if instead of them using "fetus" the Latin term for "offspring" they instead put:

"Getting vaccinated during pregnancy may help protect your progéniture."

That's the French for offspring. It may help protect, so this doesn't exclude the possibility that it also may not help, or might actually damage or kill your progéniture.

Here's another apparently professional American association, the CDC, that suddenly doesn't know what women are...

FnNDpg_X0AA-osw.jpg

Else it knows exactly what women are, but it doesn't want to give advice to women that could clearly be prosecuted as a lie, so it puts in some mealy-mouthed substitute word that its legal experts can then use to argue, "actually, the CDC never gave any advice to pregnant women, show one place where we did. This is the level of deception and bullshit we see in government.
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

The vaccines cannot give you covoid-19. The vaccines do not use the live virus that causes covoid-19.

Ha, very true as there is no virus that causes covoid-19.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Sonia Elijah summarises Horror Bombshells found in Pfizer's Latest Data Dump:
- Well over 1/2 pregnancy cases reported adverse events
- 53 spontaneous abortions
- 1/5 lactation cases report adverse events
- Facial paralysis, blurred vision, swelling of lymph nodes
rachel

£7500 from Pfizer in 2020

Unread post by rachel »

This is just the most stunning leaflet from the Royal College of Midwives who appear to have forgotten to mention they took £7500 from Pfizer in 2020.

"Although the vaccine itself is new, it’s based on science that’s been used safely for pregnant women for many, many years – like the whooping cough or flu vaccines."

"The vaccine doesn’t contain any live virus, so it can’t be passed to your baby through the placenta."

"In the UK and USA alone, over 200,000 pregnant
women have now been vaccinated, with no adverse
effects on the woman, pregnancy or baby."

The leaflet is still live, and can be found here.
https://archive.li/ELAlB

FvX7fTIXsAAroc1.jpg
FvX7fTIXgAIV8Ii 1.png
FvX7fTIXgAIV8Ii 2.png

PDF: https://www.rcm.org.uk/media/5550/shoul ... accine.pdf

-----------
Saw this only three weeks ago on the window of the reception desk at a uk hospital. Was totally shocked!

FvYT1eUWYAEofVK.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Back to Viki Male.

What this shows is that in order to sell the COVID scare for pregnant women, the official UK authority on deaths in pregnancy lied.

That enabled @vikilovesfacs to lie about COVID being a major cause of death in pregnancy.

This is damning.
A11-37.png

nbClWqPk.jpg
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1658 ... 31521.html

And from thread.
And they knew damn well that "there was no increased risk from Covid in otherwise healthy pregnant women"

FwK0KoQX0AAD9AH.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From the other side. This was originally posted August 2022.

Is this the biggest media blackout in history?

The mainstream media has steadfastly refused to cover one of the most important studies of the whole pandemic. We speculate that this blackout requires very tight coordination between the State and the media.

Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209
Abstract

Background
The development of covid-19 vaccinations represents a notable scientific achievement. Nevertheless, concerns have been raised regarding their possible detrimental impact on male fertility

Objective
To investigate the effect of covid-19 BNT162b2 (Pfizer) vaccine on semen parameters among semen donors (SD).

Methods
Thirty-seven SD from three sperm banks that provided 216 samples were included in that retrospective longitudinal multicenter cohort study. BNT162b2 vaccination included two doses, and vaccination completion was scheduled 7 days after the second dose. The study included four phases: T0 – pre-vaccination baseline control, which encompassed 1–2 initial samples per SD; T1, T2 and T3 – short, intermediate, and long terms evaluations, respectively. Each included 1–3 semen samples per donor provided 15–45, 75–125 and over 145 days after vaccination completion, respectively. The primary endpoints were semen parameters. Three statistical analyses were conducted: (1) generalized estimated equation model; (2) first sample and (3) samples' mean of each donor per period were compared to T0.

Results
Repetitive measurements revealed −15.4% sperm concentration decrease on T2 (CI −25.5%–3.9%, p = 0.01) leading to total motile count 22.1% reduction (CI −35% – −6.6%, p = 0.007) compared to T0. Similarly, analysis of first semen sample only and samples' mean per donor resulted in concentration and total motile count (TMC) reductions on T2 compared to T0 - median decline of 12 million/ml and 31.2 million motile spermatozoa, respectively (p = 0.02 and 0.002 respectively) on first sample evaluation and median decline of 9.5 × 106 and 27.3 million motile spermatozoa (p = 0.004 and 0.003, respectively) on samples' mean examination. T3 evaluation demonstrated overall recovery without. Semen volume and sperm motility were not impaired.

Discussion
This longitudinal study focused on SD demonstrates selective temporary sperm concentration and TMC deterioration 3 months after vaccination followed by later recovery verified by diverse statistical analyses.

Conclusions
Systemic immune response after BNT162b2 vaccine is a reasonable cause for transient semen concentration and TMC decline. Long-term prognosis remains good.