Fakeologist Forums....what's going on here?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Fakeologist Forums....what's going on here?

Unread post by napoleon »

in order to count something it must be a thing so you have to identify it first, a ball a banana etc etc,lets count how many have disney asthma ,easy to spot you say my name and listen for gasps,
download - 2022-05-22T190746 (3).jpg
download - 2022-05-22T190746 (2).jpg
download - 2022-05-22T190746 (1).jpg
lets count psiriously ,some of you do annoy me ,the audio is coast to coast the ,blog is the frost report and the forums act like it's normal,

hahaha
napoleon

and the masons are very clever and funny ,and teach lots ,but they are also computer hackers and frauds,and donate to houseclowns and praise them for their good work ,its all a game

if your unlucky enough to be a mason ,and i do feel for you ,it's time to let go ,wipe away your tears for selling out your country ,turn that frown upside down with napoleons brain tonic ,and turn your sock account in aswell .

but what if they are just 911 frauds from back in the day ,well then test them with the answer to 911 ,ive given it you fucking over and over again for years ,it works on low leve frauds,
if there wasnt masons talking star wars in fakeologist discord for years ,i would have left it ,but now we have bot s woo hoo what the fuck is it checking on ,we have all the frauds here already
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:38 am the discord is a filter only allowing frauds in ,clever honest men can sneak through ,i think it's hilarious ,and i have done for years ,where are all the clever masons there were a dozen before i left.

Brotherly love? I wonder if with the COVID jape, they are beginning to realise the joke is on them just as much as everyone else. The people who signed off on COVID, they have seriously burned themselves because they have exposed who they are prepared to throw under the bus to achieve their aims.

Hey freemasons, you know those oaths you take, the ones the people at the top hold over you. Why don't you turn it on its head and use those same oaths to remove the cancer that has infected your brotherhood. Just a thought.
napoleon

fucking too right
napoleon

rachel wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:08 am
napoleon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:38 am the discord is a filter only allowing frauds in ,clever honest men can sneak through ,i think it's hilarious ,and i have done for years ,where are all the clever masons there were a dozen before i left.

Brotherly love? I wonder if with the COVID jape, they are beginning to realise the joke is on them just as much as everyone else. The people who signed off on COVID, they have seriously burned themselves because they have exposed who they are prepared to throw under the bus to achieve their aims.

Hey freemasons, you know those oaths you take, the ones the people at the top hold over you. Why don't you turn it on its head and use those same oaths to remove the cancer that has infected your brotherhood. Just a thought.
its all fine and dandy when it didn't affect them directly ,but now their bosses wanna kill their kids,and these guys are still silent
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Seems like our little data probe and analysis is over for now. The Chat subforum seemed to be its main area to visit.

Al's interaction with John about Krishna seemed to really interest it...over 5500 views. Over 3500 views on PurplePlay's audiochat inquiry.

These screens seem more and more illusory with each passing day.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Ab could post the logs for review. There shouldn't be anything personal in there, but you would probably be able to tell if the requests came in one huge glut, from the same address etc. BTW, maybe this could also be explained by a denial of service attack.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:24 am Ab could post the logs for review. There shouldn't be anything personal in there, but you would probably be able to tell if the requests came in one huge glut, from the same address etc. BTW, maybe this could also be explained by a denial of service attack.
@fakeologist
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

I'll look when I have time.