Baha'i movers & shakers

rachel

Re: Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

In the last few posts I have talked about the description of God according to the Bible. One God, the Father. His Son, our Mediator and High Priest Jesus, from whom the Holy Spirit runs from God to us. The image mirrored in Adam, through Eve, creating the human race.

For me, understanding this concept, suddenly the human condition made so much more sense. Here's a Bible study explaining it far better than I ever could.

Adam, Eve & The Trinity - Nader Mansour

The Bible wouldn't mean anything if it didn't harmonise with nature. This is why when people say, it's fiction; no, it's CYMATICS.
rachel wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:07 pm Incredible UV Sand Resonance Experiment!
And nature gives a declaration about God.

psalm19_1-3.png
Romans1_20.png

If this is just a story, why does it matter to our rulers that the Bibles states the Son was taken out of the Father just as Eve was taken out of Adam? If this is just a story, why is it so important to the people ruling the world to deny it?

It really does matter to them, as much as it matters to Satan.

The Temptation of Jesus, Matthew 4:1-11
Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
We see Satan attacking Jesus' claim to have a unique sonship of the Father. Interestingly, this is a video of the current Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby quoting John 3:16. Listen carefully, which word did he miss out?

Facing the Canon with Archbishop Justin Welby

Remember, this is the head of the Church of England, and the King James Bible is the Authorised, therefore, only text from which he should be quoting.

John 3:16 King James Version
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 New King James
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Did you spot the missing word. He left a space for it, but didn't say it out loud. Why did he refuse to say the word "BEGOTTEN"? And, going back to "the heavens declaring the glory of God", why is Justin refusing to declare God's only begotten Son?

Finally, does dropping the word "begotten" harmonise with God's words, or Satan's?

The Baptism of Jesus, Luke 3:21-22
Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Frk8xf6XwAEoiyG.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From the book Dissipation of the Darkness, we either have a true account published of the origins from which Freemasonry was formed in 1717 by nine men; else we have a reverse engineered story to fit what people know about the setup in London at that time. A reason for thinking it might in some way be a true account is the events that have transpired with regards to Christianity and the nation of Israel since its original publication in 1929. Subsequent history follows the premise of the book.

A quote from Chapter 7 about the General Oath.
On August 10th [1716] the nine founders met, presided over by the King, who opened the session saying:

Dear Brothers: We, the founders, have outlined our fundamental mission, We have evaluated our responsibility faced with the horrifying and private Oath that we have taken. Now we must study the text of the oath that those who desire to join our Association must take. I will read its text and if you approve it, we will decree it and record it. It will be called the general Oath.

Text of the General Oath that every affiliate must take

“I, John Doe, son of John Doe, swear by God, the Bible and my honor that, since I have been accepted as an affiliate and member in the Association, ‘The Mysterious Force,’ not to betray my brothers (its members), in anything that might harm their persons or malign the decrees of the Association, to fulfill in everything what its active members decree and not to reveal anything of its secrets to anyone. If I betray this oath, my throat will be cut and any type of death will be permitted for me.”

Brothers: If the affiliate is Jewish we will make the truth known to him, that is, that the goal of the Association is Jewish union; and if he is not a Jew we will not permit him to understand anything, but then we must have assured ourselves that we are not dealing with a spy or partisan of our enemies. As he progresses up the scale of the degrees of the Association, he will be advanced little by little in the knowledge of the primordial goals and at an opportune moment it will be revealed to him that the fundamental goal is to kill the partisans of Jesus and to preserve the Jewish religion. Then there will be no need to oblige him, for he will do so with all enthusiasm.(4)

Let us not forget that the greatest of the fundamental secrets, hermetically guarded, is the date of the foundation and the names of the founders. If they ask us .we must hide the truth, lie, lie in the interests of the Association, the Jewish religion and the Jewish nation. Thus we must answer. “In a room in the palace of King Herod the Great papers were found that contain ancient Egyptian laws, signs and symbols with mysterious words concerning this Association. Said papers were inherited from our remote ancestors of a date impossible to know. Do they date back to Solomon, David or Moses, or to earlier epochs? We do not know.”

How does this reply seem to you? Will you approve it?

Yes, they all said; and it was recorded.

(4). It Is clear here that the goal of ancient Masonry was solely the preservation of the Jewish religion. The new Masonry, that Is, after the year 1717, tripled Its goal: one port (the Jews) preserved the ancient principles; the second group embraced the principles of Desaguliers, that is, to attack Catholicism; and the third group adopts the principles of naturalism and nihilism.

We also see from Chapter 9, the discussion about symbolism, particularly the taking and using of symbols associated with Jesus.
It is fundamental that the front of the Temple must face the East, a point that I will explain to you later. I believe also that we must adopt symbols inspired by the firmament, such as the stars, the sun and the moon, symbols that remind us more of antiquity. We will also utilize other symbols to recall the impostor Jesus, the images of which we will select so they may be adopted by our sons and grandsons who inherit this History together with the administration of our new Association.

From The Guardian, a interesting essay explaining why politicians from different parties tend to adopt the exact same policies (symbols) as its rivals. While it's about politics, before politics was religion, and the same tactics have been used for centuries.

Why politicians must lie – and how selling ice-creams is like an election campaign
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... n-campaign
Few expect politicians to tell the truth and few are particularly surprised or affected when lies are exposed. Why is this the universal experience of politics in most developed democracies? It turns out the answer is related to ice-cream.

Imagine you’re looking to set up an ice-cream stall on a beach. There is already one ice-cream stall on this beach and, sensibly, they have set up right in the middle (figure 1).

figure-1.png
figure-1.png (2.98 KiB) Viewed 19236 times

Where is the best place to set up your new ice-cream stall? Most people’s intuitive answer is to suggest setting up at either A or B in figure 2.

figure-2.png
figure-2.png (4.07 KiB) Viewed 19236 times

Assuming both stalls sell the same thing for the same price and people will simply buy from the closest stall, if you select location A or B, your share of the market will be 3/8, as illustrated in figure 3.

figure-3.png
figure-3.png (4.88 KiB) Viewed 19236 times

However, if you set up as close to the existing stall as possible, your share of the market will be very close to one half (figure 4).

figure-4.png
figure-4.png (6.18 KiB) Viewed 19236 times

This is in fact a classic example used in undergraduate economics textbooks illustrating the process for deciding the optimal location for a new retail outlet. But it’s also a perfect analogy for modern democratic politics if we substitute the beach for some measure of political spectrum such as left/right or authoritarian/libertarian...

So, back to 'Dissipation of the Darkness', we see in Chapter 10 the choice of symbolism discussed, and the reasons for these decisions.
King Agrippa said: Our general union pleases me a great deal because thus we will be a single heart and a single hand. This indicates that we have no envy, that we have no pride. Alleluial(9) We have. completed, thanks be to God, the task of the foundation of the Temple, and we have, in principle, agreed on the choice of symbols, overcoming all disagreement and all envy. Alleluia!

We have prepared some symbols in conformance with what was decreed in the previous session. Here are the two pillars: Booz(10) and Jachin. (11) Here also are some builders' instruments that are made of wood in order to verify that our Association dates from Solomon's Temple or perhaps earlier, because the instruments utilized in the construction of Solomon's Temple were all of wood. Let us erect the two pillars, one at the right and the other at the left. Let us bless them. We bless these instrument and we also bless these various symbols of Jesus (12) that represent, ironically, some episode of those that the Impostor spoke of during his preaching in his instructions and blasphemies, such as the cock, the sword, the light, the darkness, the hammer, because of its being the instrument that was used to nail his hands and his feet, and with it we will open all the sessions, emphasizing this irony. Every session will be opened by striking three times consecutively with this hammer; thus we will remember eternally, through the centuries, that we have crucified him and that with this hammer we have fixed the nails in his hands and feet, killing him. These three stars you see symbolize the three nails. We would be able to change them for three points that VI have the same significance. Among our symbols will be the three steps, ridiculing with them this blasphemy: God is Father, Son and Holy Ghost, with his claiming to be the Son.

9. Praise God.
10. Symbol of strength.
11. Symbol of firm establishment.
12. Referring to Jesus, but not conceding the word 'Christ.' Translator's note.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

thats a brilliant post rachel ,thankyuveryveryveryverymuchley indeed
remember the innitiation of vitriol is carried out in a square dark room ,black cube ,no
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

just a snippet of this chaps immense work and essays

Every monarch has such a “wand”, which is believed by occultists to possess a
supernatural potency. This is the first time the public was allowed to witness the
“breaking of the wand” ritual – a clear sign that the Babylonian Elite are tired of hiding
their true supernatural affiliation and no longer fear the power of Christian prayer.
wererr.JPG
They now exercise such control over the visible church that they can safely engage in
this outrageous behavior without running the risk that a large number of true believers
might come together and pray fervently to God to rebuke their wickedness. They know
that the demons which serve them would be forced to withdraw if a large body of
genuine Christians interceded with God in this manner. The fact that they are now
engaging in “wand” rituals in public at the highest level is proof that they are getting
ready to turn against the remnant of Christians who are left and eliminate them.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Excellent @napoleon, I thought you'd like the temple reference. I've just been working on this post, again, I think you'll like it. My next one references Prince William when I get around to copy/pasting the quotes.

So just to recap, in the last half dozen posts we have seen a link between the Baha'i Faith and Freemasonry via both institutions having a structure that consists of a group of nine men at the top. And we separately see indications Freemasonry is linked to the Jewish Faith. Then finally, previously posted is Abdu'l-Baha's connection to the British royal family, being knighted by King George V in 1920 a year before his death; and his meeting with Baron Edmond James de Rothschild in 1914, just prior to the start of WWI.
rachel wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:33 pm 2) The references below are letters sent by Bahá’u’lláh to the heads of state in the 1800s. The term "New World Order" starts with the Baha'i Faith. Again whether he is the real one or not, this is the beginning of the script that led to WWI and WWII. We have seen Abdu'l-Baha, Bahá’u’lláh son and heir, met with Baron Edmond James de Rothschild before the start of WWI, and that British army defeating the Ottomans in Israel led to the Balfour Declaration which enabled Abdu'l-Baha to start plans on constructing the Baha'i complex that now stands in Israel.

Now going back to the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, he is apparently half Jewish, though the story seems quite a yarn, written, 18 June 2013.

Times of Israel: https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-first ... to-israel/
The first ‘Jewish’ archbishop of Canterbury heads to Israel

The Archbishop of Canterbury, The Most Reverend Justin Welby, strikes three times on the West Door of Canterbury Cathedral with his pastoral staff prior to his Enthronement in Canterbury, March 21, 2013.
The Archbishop of Canterbury, The Most Reverend Justin Welby, strikes three times on the West Door of Canterbury Cathedral with his pastoral staff prior to his Enthronement in Canterbury, March 21, 2013.

LONDON – The father of the new Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, kept many secrets. Gavin Welby never told his son that he had an estranged older sister, or a first wife. He never told him his real birthdate, or the name under which he was born. And, it has emerged, he never told him that he was born a Jew.

“He told lots of stories but one was never really sure what was true and what wasn’t,” Archbishop Justin told The Daily Telegraph, which broke the news to him just days after he was appointed head of the Church of England in November 2012. “He drank quite heavily and, you know, he would say things sometimes when he had been drinking and you did not know what was true or not.

“He wouldn’t talk about his family at all,” he said.

Naturally, the bombshell that the leader of 80 million Anglicans worldwide is a half-Jew has captured the imagination of Britain’s Jewish community. The Anglican Church, by contrast, has so far reacted apathetically, perhaps inured by previous examples of Jewish-Christian clerics such as Giles Fraser, until 2011 Canon Chancellor of St Paul’s Cathedral, who had a Jewish father; and Hugh Montefiore, a well-known bishop in the 1970s and ‘80s, who converted from Judaism in his teens.

But beyond the gossip element lie serious questions. Will Archbishop Justin be able to improve Jewish-Anglican relations, which have gone through a rocky patch over the last few months? And how will the revelations about his heritage affect his attitudes and worldviews?...

Interestingly, the caption from the photo taken from 'The Times of Israel' states:
  • "The Archbishop of Canterbury, The Most Reverend Justin Welby, STRIKES THREE TIMES ON THE WEST DOOR OF CANTERBURY CATHEDRAL with his pastoral staff prior to his Enthronement in Canterbury, March 21, 2013."
What did we read in the last post:
  • "EVERY SESSION WILL BE OPENED BY STRIKING THREE TIMES CONSECUTIVELY WITH THIS HAMMER; thus we will remember eternally, through the centuries, that we have crucified him and that with this hammer we have fixed the nails in his hands and feet, killing him."

Not only the three hammer strikes, but entering from the WEST SIDE, which means Justin Welby was facing the EAST as he entered. This is the direction Pagan temples face, it is towards the rising sun, and Sun worship. For this reason, when the Tabernacle was constructed, it had a single entrance to the East, and the Most Holy Place was to the West. This meant the High Priest entered facing West. Turning to the East is therefore turning your back on the true God, and worshiping the Sun. Or stated another way, Earth Worship.

Prophetic Tabernacle Plan
Prophetic Tabernacle Plan

From Chapter 9 of Dissipation of the Darkness:
It is fundamental that the front of the Temple must face the East, a point that I will explain to you later. I believe also that we must adopt symbols inspired by the firmament, such as the stars, the sun and the moon, symbols that remind us more of antiquity. We will also utilize other symbols to recall the impostor Jesus, the images of which we will select so they may be adopted by our sons and grandsons who inherit this History together with the administration of our new Association.
And Chapter Sixteen (same link):
In place of the King, Agrippa was named as a member; he took the terrible oath and knew the secret. Our brother Hiram deserved the testimony of the King and ours as a true founder. All has been done thanks to his intelligence and will. One of his ideas during the succession was the suggestion of giving another name to the "Temple of Jerusalem," that of "The Great Eastern Star." He wanted to signify by this that the true light that illuminates and orients is this star and not the one that the Magi Kings claimed to have oriented them when they come from the East to visit the infant Impostor.

Then Hiram ordered that the star be drawn in the background of the Temple, behind the head of the President, on the upper port, and that it was to be surrounded by the words, written in purple: "The Great Eastern Star." He also ordered that the same thing be drawn above the interior door.

Welby clearly doesn't believe Jesus Christ is the "begotten" son of God, that would appear to be an anathema to him. So where as in Jesus' time we had "the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan", we have a Christian, the head of the Church of England, who does not believe the central doctrine of the Christian faith as taught by the Apostles, but nether-the-less, professes to be a Protestant.

So it would be useful to know how exactly does the Archbishop of Canterbury, the head of the Church of England, get picked. From wiki:
Since Henry VIII broke with Rome, the archbishops of Canterbury have been selected by the English (British since the Act of Union in 1707) monarch. Since the 20th century, the appointment of archbishops of Canterbury conventionally alternates between Anglo-Catholics and Evangelicals.

The current archbishop, Justin Welby, the 105th archbishop of Canterbury, was enthroned at Canterbury Cathedral on 4 February 2013. As archbishop he signs himself as + Justin Cantuar. His predecessor, Rowan Williams, 104th archbishop of Canterbury, was enthroned at Canterbury Cathedral on 27 February 2003. Immediately prior to his appointment to Canterbury, Williams was the bishop of Monmouth and archbishop of Wales. On 18 March 2012, Williams announced he would be stepping down as archbishop of Canterbury at the end of 2012 to become master of Magdalene College, Cambridge.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Anyone wanting to know more about the Tabernacle of the Lord...I wouldn't know as much as I know without these references. The first one from Jeremy James from http://www.zephaniah.eu - the same author @napoleon points to, above. I need to catch up on Jeremy's essays.
rachel wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:38 pm The Awesome Holiness of God - Understanding Christ and His Church through the Tabernacle and the Offerings
http://www.zephaniah.eu/index_htm_files ... erings.pdf

If you prefer video, following is a fabulous seven part video series plus bonus, I've already posted the Bonus video earlier in this thread. By LastTrumpetBlast.

The Tabernacle of the Lord - Part 1

And one last thing on Justin Welby that I noticed. I think I'll discuss this symbolism in more detail later, but the Cross he chooses to wears is interesting in light of my last two posts.

14100034.jpg

In more detail, it's made up of three nails.

A11-4.png
"EVERY SESSION WILL BE OPENED BY STRIKING THREE TIMES CONSECUTIVELY WITH THIS HAMMER; thus we will remember eternally, through the centuries, that we have crucified him and that with this hammer we have fixed the nails in his hands and feet, killing him."

This is the link to the official Archbishop of Canterbury page about the Cross of Nails:
https://www.archbishopofcanterbury.org/ ... ross-nails
On the night of 14th November 1940, the English city of Coventry was hit by German bombs. Much of the city was destroyed. The medieval cathedral was left in ruins.

In the days that followed, two powerful symbols emerged from the ruined cathedral. Two burnt roof beams – which had fallen in the shape of a cross in the rubble – were bound together and placed where the altar had been. Three medieval roof nails were formed into a cross, which became the original Cross of Nails.

[Freemason Winston Churchill]
[Freemason Winston Churchill]

The words ‘Father Forgive’ were written on the wall of the ruined chancel. Provost Dick Howard made a commitment not to seek revenge, but to strive for forgiveness and reconciliation with those responsible.

During the BBC radio broadcast from the cathedral ruins on Christmas Day 1940, Howard declared that when the war was over we should work with those who had been enemies “to build a kinder, more Christ-like world.”

The Cross of Nails quickly became a potent sign of friendship and hope in the post-war years. This was especially true in relationships with Germany, and the developing links between Coventry and the cities of Kiel, Dresden and Berlin.

In September 1947 a Cross of Nails was presented to St Nikolai Church, Kiel, Germany, a symbol of peace between former enemies. This moral and prophetic vision is the basis of Coventry Cathedral’s ministry of reconciliation.

Since then the new cathedral, rebuilt next to the ruins, has become a centre for peace-making and reconciliation around the world. The partnerships that emerged from the war became the international Community of the Cross of Nails, which continues to grow globally to this day.

Lambeth Palace became the 200th partner of the Community of the Cross of Nails on 4th October 2016. The Cross of Nails now sits in the Chapel at Lambeth Palace as a symbol of its commitment to work for reconciliation.

[Jewish Justin Welby with Jesuit Pope Francis]
[Jewish Justin Welby with Jesuit Pope Francis]

The following day in Rome, Archbishop Justin gave Pope Francis a Cross of Nails he had blessed in the service at Lambeth Palace the day before. It was a symbol of their partnership in the work of reconciliation.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Before continuing, there are different interpretations about what the anti-christ represents. Traditional Protestant doctrine tells us that it refers to a structure of government, the Papal system fulfilling all of the stated prophecies relating to it. It is only with the Scottish Enlightenment that the idea an actual man would appear gained ground, this is just in time for the Papacy to recover from its apparent mortal wound.

But in saying that, because these people are following a script, it is likely they are looking to create an anti-christ figure to fulfil their version of prophecy and fool everyone into thinking they missed a secret rapture. The secret rapture is new doctrine, and if Christians go missing, it is likely the authorities have just use phone tracking devices to round them up, then announce something to suggest they were secretly raptured. Before COVID I would have thought this was not possible to pull off, now I think we are close to it, implementing vaccine passports to enter business premises would seem to be an attempt to get 24/7 tracking up and running.

The quote below is from a Brazilian blogger, posted in 2010. I'm using auto-translate, it has some interesting information about Prince William.

Prince William

Prince William of Wales or William of Wales (full name: William Arthur Philip Louis ; born 21 June 1982) is the eldest son of Charles, Prince of Wales and the late Diana, Princess of Wales. He is second in line to the British throne and the thrones of fifteen other Commonwealth countries. As the son of the Prince of Wales and grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince William is a member of the British Royal Family.

Having been born on June 21, 1982, in the year 2012 he will be 30 years old, as it was determined that the antichrist would leave England for the Baha'i Faith, it would not be a coincidence that precisely in 2012 as several religions proclaim that something will happen as the beginning of a new age, the age of aquariums and other world events, would it not also be the year of the manifestation of the antichrist, as well as Jesus Christ at the age of 30, starting his “ministry”?

The fact that Prince William is British does not prevent him from being the supposed antichrist since England was part of the Roman Empire, as shown by the circle in the photo.

imperio-romano.jpg
imperio-romano.jpg (13.01 KiB) Viewed 19151 times

British Royal Family Genealogy

New World Order plan researchers have recognized that the global plan to produce Antichrist runs through a bloodline from Europe [Germany and France] through a Merovingian descendant, specifically through a fifth century king named Merovee. He worshiped the bear in the form of the Roman goddess Diana, who is also known as the Greek Artemis, the "virgin mother goddess" of the hunt and the moon, usually associated with the unicorn.

Antichrist must possess the most distinguished bloodline, or lineage. He must have the purest of bloodlines, and he must be able to prove to the Jews that he has a lineage that can be traced back to King David. Of all the nobility in the world, Prince William has the purest of both bloodlines.

Once the person who is the Antichrist ties his lineage to that of Jesus Christ, he will have ties to King David, thus fulfilling the Jewish prerequisite that the Messiah be from the House of David. However, Queen Elizabeth II claims to be from the "House of David - The Royal Bloodline". Therefore, Prince William is also linked to King David physically, and not just through the bloodline of Merovingian legend.

RoyalBloodline.jpg

Queen Elizabeth II can trace her lineage directly to King David through this bloodline lie, but also through King Solomon as you can see in the graphic above. ...William's birth chart agrees with the Tablet of Baha'u'llah sent to Queen Victoria:
  • “O QUEEN IN LONDON! Incline thine ear to the voice of thy Lord, the Lord of all mankind, who cries from the Divine Lotus:...It behooves them, however, to be trustworthy among His servants, and to regard themselves as the representatives of all who inhabit the earth. It is advised to you, in this Tablet, by the Ruler, the All-Knowing…” (Tablet to Queen Victoria of Baha'u'llah)

Prince William Takes Two Huge Steps to Become the Future Christ of the New Age

Step 1: In line with our belief that the Antichrist will come from the House of Windsor, Prince William was initiated last June into the Order of the Garter, a chivalric order formed in 1348 that exercises great control over the global Illuminati.

Step 2: Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II have announced plans to have Prince William undergo a two-year apprenticeship to learn how to be king — training unheard of in the history of England! Is William being prepared to play the role of Antichrist, the "man of sin"?

In June, Prince William was initiated into the Order of the Garter!
  • NEWS BRIEF 23 July 2008: Prince William's touching tribute to Princess Diana in his Knight of the Garter insignia

Prince William's Knight of the Garter coat of arms was shown for the first time — complete with a touching tribute to his late mother. For the first time in royal history, the identifying symbol on the coat of arms incorporates the emblem of the mother's family. Both William and Henry requested that the simple symbol of an oyster shell appear on their insignia and coats of arms. The shell is the symbol on the Spencer family coat of arms and also on Princess Diana's.

Crest: Prince William's emblem, which will sit above his place in St Georges chapel, Windsor, has the special addition of a white label with a red scallop
    Crest: Prince William's emblem, which will sit above his place in St Georges chapel, Windsor, has the special addition of a white label with a red scallop
  • As you can see in the previous picture, the red shell is located on the “Label of the Firstborn Son”, which looks like three parallel downward-facing horns. “This particular cadence mark is also derived from the Black Prince, being the distinguishing mark of all succeeding Princes of Wales…” [Tim Cohen, “Antichrist and a Cup of Tea”, p. 124].

Thus, the red shell of the Spencers is located on the "Label of the Firstborn Son" of the Windsors. Did you know that, in occult lore, the conch is a symbol of Lucifer?

seashell-aphrodite.jpg
seashell-aphrodite.jpg (40.73 KiB) Viewed 19151 times

Notice in this picture that Aphrodite/Venus appears emerging from the shell, as if being born, much like Buddhism teaches that Buddha was born from the eastern lotus. In fact, the seashell is like the lotus and as such represents Venus/Aphrodite.

Occult writings teach that Venus is regarded as Lucifer. See the explanation given by Christian author Dr. Cathy Burns. She firmly links Aphrodite with Venus — both are the same kind of goddess!
  • “As mentioned, Cupid (Eros) was the son of Venus (Aphrodite). From the name Eros came the word 'erotic' and Venus was also regarded as the Roman goddess of erotic love.” [Dr. Cathy Burns, “Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated,” p. 168].
Dr. Burns now captures the essence of this belief that Venus is Lucifer, held by ancient and modern practitioners of the occult.
  • “Lucifer prepares man in every way for the Christ experience and Christ prepares man for the experience of God. But the light that reveals to us the presence of the Christ comes from Lucifer. He is the one who gives birth. He is appropriately called the Morning Star, for it is his light that heralds for man the dawn of a higher consciousness. He is present when that dawn is perceived... Christ is the same force as Lucifer, but apparently moving in the opposite direction.'” [Dr. Burns, quoting David Spangler in “Finding Heaven On Earth”, New Age Journal, Jan/Feb 1988, vol. 4, Issue 1, reprinted in “Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated,” p. 188].
Dr. Burns then concludes: “Of course, quotations like this are not really surprising, as the Masons themselves…tell us that Lucifer (or Venus) is the bringer of light and the Morning Star. Blavatsky wrote of Druids, Mages and Zoroastrians saluting the Morning Star — the beautiful Venus/Lucifer.” [Ibid.].

Therefore, the symbolism of the shell in occult lore is quite clear: Shell = Aphrodite = Venus = Lucifer

Thus, the red shell identifies the Spencer family as deeply involved with the Illuminati. In fact, the Spencers have a purer Illuminati genealogy than the Windsor family. For that reason, Prince Charles chose Diana as his wife, so that she could conceive their "firstborn son", Prince William. If William becomes the Antichrist, he will have a purer occult genealogy than his father. Remember that Prince William was born on June 21, 1982, on the summer solstice, one of the most important days on the annual Satanic calendar. Look:
  • “The Midsummer, the Alban Hefin festival of the Druids, or Litha of the Anglo-Saxons, is the longest day and the seventh season of the year, the time of sanctification… It is also the Day of All Ivy in the feminine mysteries. 'Heras' are women who have achieved full spiritual communion with the Great Goddess.” [The Pagan Book of Days, p. 81].
Prince William will turn 30 on June 21, 2012. Why is this specific age important? Thirty years old is the minimum age for a Jewish man to become a rabbi. Therefore, for Prince William to be able to convince Orthodox Jewish priests and Jewish people that he is their long-awaited Messiah, he will need to be at least thirty years old. Now you know why the royal doctors induced Princess Diana to give birth exactly on June 21st, the summer solstice of the year 1982!

I'll continue in my next post, but it occurs to me: RED SHELL = RED SHIELD = ROTHSCHILD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
Rothschild family

The first member of the family who was known to use the name "Rothschild" was Isaak Elchanan Rothschild, born in 1577. The name is derived from the German zum rothen Schild (with the old spelling "th"), meaning "at the red shield", in reference to the house where the family lived for many generations (in those days, houses were designated not by numbers, but by signs displaying different symbols or colours). A red shield can still be seen at the centre of the Rothschild coat of arms. The family's ascent to international prominence began in 1744, with the birth of Mayer Amschel Rothschild in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. He was the son of Amschel Moses Rothschild (born circa 1710), a money changer who had traded with the Prince of Hesse. Born in the "Judengasse", the ghetto of Frankfurt, Mayer developed a finance house and spread his empire by installing each of his five sons in the five main European financial centres to conduct business. The Rothschild coat of arms contains a clenched fist with five arrows symbolising the five dynasties established by the five sons of Mayer Rothschild, in a reference to Psalm 127: "Like arrows in the hands of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth." The family motto appears below the shield: Concordia, Integritas, Industria (Unity, Integrity, Industry).
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I don't see the red shell that's discussed.

But the shell that venus is standing on, can represent the rising sun. (And sun = son) Shell, the oil company - their logo is a reference to the sun, I think.

Also, for me, a conch is a specific type of shell, like a horn.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yes, it is hard to see on the lion; it's the tiny red symbol on the middle white tooth shape around the lion's neck. This is it on William's Coat of Arms.

Coat of Arms of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, KG, KT, PC, ADC(P)
Coat of Arms of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, KG, KT, PC, ADC(P)

red shell.png
red shell.png (148.91 KiB) Viewed 19112 times

I have some knowledge of heraldry from my college days, and each specific item has a meaning, colour, direction, location, but the way it is drawn can be quite stylised as long as it includes all the fixed points in the description of the arms.

https://drawshield.net/reference/parker/e/escallop.html
Escallop
Escallop, or escallop shell, (fr. coquille). This is the badge of a pilgrim, also a symbol of the Apostle S.James the Great, who is generally drawn in the garb of a pilgrim. As it is found in ancient heraldry as early as Henry III.'s time, it was probably suggested by the eastern pilgrimages. It is borne in various ways, often surmounting an ordinary or other charge, especially a cross, chief, or bordure, &c. It is clear that the old French term coquille(from which we derive out modern cockle shell), is the same, though heralds pretend that when this is used the shell should have the edge upwards.

The shell is always represented with the outside of the valve towards the spectator; but in French arms the interior is sometimes shewn, and then the term vannet in used. See fan under basket.
  • Argent, an escallop gules--PRELATE, Glouc.
    PRELATE.png
    PRELATE.png (2.94 KiB) Viewed 19112 times
    -
  • Quarterly argent and gules, in the second and third a fret or, over all a bendlet sable, charged with three escallops of the first--SPENCER, of Althorpe, Northamp. [The mullet or is a marks of cadency.]
    SPENCER.png
    SPENCER.png (4.44 KiB) Viewed 19112 times

I looked up the word "PRELATE", as I wasn't sure if it was a name like "SPENCER", but the actual shell is a better match with regards to colour, so what does it mean?
prelate | ˈprɛlət |
noun formal or historical
a bishop or other high ecclesiastical dignitary.

That is interesting, and I think it does tell us something about William. We've got to bear in mind, he has been given the same name as William the Conquerer, and William of Orange. I think this indicates how they intend to use him.

My thoughts on the Rothschilds, I'm going to guess anyone in the conspiracy business has heard the claim Diana is related to the Rothschilds via her mother's bloodline. Meanwhile people will probably know what I think about Diana's death. And I know what I post up, there are a lot of apparent internal contradictions. I don't think Diana was a real person, but clearly William has a mother and father. So "Rothschild" might be another entirely bogus family name, but we can use it as a marker at least that allows us to trace things. Maybe this is where I differer to your methods @YouCanCallMeAl. I'm more interested in trying to understand the game that is being played.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Big Propaganda Day

Blast from the past. The unveiling of a a statue of suffragette Millicent Fawcett in Parliament Square in London by PM Theresa May, April 2018.

Millicent Fawcett.png

That's an utterly piss-poor sign the statue is holding, it reads "COUR AGE". But's that's an aside, the reason for posting, besides the interesting narrative by the now disappeared Sam William, is that it demonstrates how my conjecture about masks isn't so farfetched, and a probable major reason the public is kept right away from politicians.

Do we think there is any chance of bumping into Theresa May in her local Maidenhead Waitrose? I think there is zero chance she spends any time in her constituency even though she hasn't got a ministerial role and there is no excuse for her not to be representing her constituents. Because that's apparently why Parliament fleeces UK citizens, and why Millicent Fawcett apparently gave a shit about the vote. Not to wage fake wars against fake enemies. Democracy has turned out to be so undemocratic... Who knew?

e95aaf7587cfb8fca98276f7156f4ec7.jpg