Remember Google Glass?

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Remember Google Glass?

Unread post by rachel »

Google Glass review | Engadget
30/04/2013

Google Glass review | Tech Radar
30/05/2014

Why do I bring up this? ... Do you remember how it was killed?

Google Glass: Don't Be A Glasshole | Mashable
16/05/2013
rachel

Re: Remember Google Glass?

Unread post by rachel »

5 Best Headphones You Can Buy In 2022

Notice how they are all full over the ear?

ScreenShot-VideoID-nS8btUe7g_Y-TimeS-96.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-nS8btUe7g_Y-TimeS-363.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-nS8btUe7g_Y-TimeS-438.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Face Mask Haul | Stay stylish & safe from COVID-19 with these masks with filters for adults & kids
4/10/2020

STYLE AND SAFETY: Masks for the fashion conscious consumer
11/08/2020

Making masks a fashion statement, and well as protecting other people...

ff98dce49ef5e5f8256574d3e564d60f.jpg
OIP.jpg
R.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Dyson Zone: All you need to know about the air-purifying headphones
https://www.techadvisor.com/news/audio/ ... e-3814673/
10 hours ago

dyson_zone_news_1_thumb800.jpg
dyson_zone_news_3_thumb.jpg
In a move that’ll surprise many Dyson fans, the vacuum company has taken its first step into the world of audio with the announcement of Dyson Zone, a pair of over-ear headphones with a difference. Spending millions on R&D, Dyson has built its air purification technology into the headphones to lessen the rising air and noise pollution many of us are experiencing on a daily basis.
Intrigued? You should be. Here’s everything you need to know about the Dyson Zone air-purifying headphones, from release date and pricing speculation to what the new hybrid headphones offer.
If you want a detailed breakdown of the experience on offer, take a look at our hands-on impressions of the Dyson Zone.

And now if Google Glass made a come back would it succeed?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Behavioural Insights Team
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behaviour ... e%20theory.
The Behavioural Insights Team (BIT), also known unofficially as the "Nudge Unit", is a UK-based global social purpose organisation that generates and applies behavioural insights to inform policy and improve public services, following nudge theory.[1] Using social engineering, as well as techniques in psychology and marketing, the purpose of the organisation is to influence public thinking and decision making in order to improve compliance with government policy and thereby decrease social and government costs related to inaction and poor compliance with policy and regulation. The Behavioural Insights Team has been headed by British psychologist David Halpern since its formation.

Originally set up in 2010 within the UK Cabinet Office to apply nudge theory within British government, BIT expanded into a limited company in 2014 and is now partly owned by the Cabinet Office, BIT employees, and British charity Nesta.[1][2] Today, its work spans across several regions, having run more than 750 projects including 400 randomised controlled trial (RCTs) in various countries.[1] With its headquarters in London and another UK location in Manchester, BIT also has offices in the United States (New York and Washington, DC); Singapore; Australia (Sydney); New Zealand (Wellington); France (Paris); and Canada (Toronto).[3]

The OECD notes that 202 institutions globally have applied behavioural insights to public policy. Many of these firms have established their own behavioural insight teams to research the field of behavioural economics.[4] Such teams may take on various names—such as a Behavioural Insights Unit (BIU)[5]—and are often informally referred to as "Nudge Units" as well. The official "Nudge Unit" of the Australian Government, for instance, is called the Behavioural Economics Team of the Australian Government (BETA);[6] meanwhile, Harvard University and the Government of British Columbia individually have a Behavioral Insights Group (BIG and BC BIG, respectively).[7][8]
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The masks serve the exact same purpose as these devices...

s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg (11.52 KiB) Viewed 8172 times

Training Your Dog With A Prong Collar

The things above are all a "nudge" towards Transhumanism. We are being trained to wear something on our face 24/7...

[from Product Demos dressed up as REAL thread]

I TRIED MAGIC LEAP AND SAW A FLAWED GLIMPSE OF MIXED REALITY’S AMAZING POTENTIAL
Aug 8, 2018
https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/8/17662 ... ses-launch

jbareham_180717_2744_0466.jpg
When you write about augmented reality headsets, you’re supposed to start by describing something impossible — like a pastel dinosaur stomping its feet in a quiet office space in Florida. This dinosaur is made of fist-sized blocks that look like candy, and the office belongs to Magic Leap, a mysterious startup that’s been working in near-total secrecy for seven years. I should clarify that the dinosaur also isn’t real. It exists only in the lenses of the Magic Leap One, a pair of goggles that Magic Leap hopes will replace phones, computers, and every other high-tech screen in our lives.

The whimsical anecdote setup is supposed to emphasize how well the Magic Leap One tricked my mind into believing this impossible thing existed, which is what I’d hoped would happen last month when Magic Leap invited me to its headquarters. But it just didn’t happen.

In reality, the dinosaur I see through the Magic Leap One looks genuinely three-dimensional, but pieces start getting cut off when I approach it. When a man walks behind it, I can see him slightly. My headset doesn’t account for relative distance, so it’s impossible for someone to walk in front of the dinosaur, no matter how close they are. It’s still a fascinating, wonderful illusion — maybe the best I’ve seen in one of these headsets, and far cooler than watching an AR model through an iPhone screen. But it’s not the kind of revolutionary (or downright magical) advance that Magic Leap has teased for years. It’s a better version of a thing I’ve tried before, and that thing is still very much a work in progress.

That was 2018, they are getting us ready for 'show time'...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Stop The COVID Brainwashing of the UK run by the "Behavioural Insights Team" ('Nudge Unit')

COVID Psychological Operations: Government Behavioural Insights Team Office, 4 Matthew Parker Street, SW1H 9NP, London

MINDSPACE
Influencing behaviour through public policy
https://www.instituteforgovernment.org. ... /mindspace
Cabinet Office MINDSPACE PDF

a11grab114.png
The contrasting model of behaviour change focuses on the more automatic
processes of judgment and influence – what Robert Cialdini calls „click, whirr‟
processes of mind. This shifts the focus of attention away from facts and
information, and towards altering the context within which people act. We might call
this the „context‟ model of behaviour change. The context model recognises that
that people are sometimes seemingly irrational and inconsistent in their choices,
often because they are influenced by surrounding factors. Therefore, it focuses
more on „changing behaviour without changing minds‟. This route has received
rather less attention from researchers and policymakers.
a11grab113.png
rachel

Better Way Conference 2022 Video Library

Unread post by rachel »

How to reach people - Psychologist David Charalambous

Recorded spontaneously at the Better Way Conference in Bath May 23rd 2022, an excellent summary of a better way to communicate with those who have not seen the deception yet.
This is the website, seems to have all the videos online.

Better Way Conference 2022 Video Library
https://betterwayconference.org/2022-video-library/