The oאe dollar bill

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

The oאe dollar bill

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

At the back of the one dollar bill, the word "ONE" is written just below "in God we trust", the letter N is at the center of the bill. I suspect that this letter could be the Hebrew letter Aleph.
US_one_dollar_bill,_reverse,_series_2009.jpg
I've seen multiple depictions of this letter and depending on how it is drawn, it can look more or less like the N in the bill.
aleph0.png
In this picture, it kinda look similar.
hebrewc.gif
hebrewc.gif (9.04 KiB) Viewed 217 times
Aleph א is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet and we can understand its significance by noting that the Torah starts with the letter Beth ב, the second letter of the Aleph-beth. Alpeh has a gemetria value of one and there is an association with the oneness of God. It's found at the beginning of names such as Elohim, Adonai, Adam.

https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Gramm ... aleph.html
rachel

Re: The oאe dollar bill

Unread post by rachel »

It's funny, I was looking at the alphabet and I found out something interesting about that starting B.

Simchat Torah - Torah Reading and Tour

It makes sense what he says. Genesis is the beginning of this jurisdiction, the reason heaven appears to be created at the same time is exactly like cutting an apple in half. One half doesn't come into existence before the other. When the Angels were cast out, that was the beginning of earth, and then heaven became a place because now there was a place that was not heaven.