They just can't fake being human....

dirtybenny

They just can't fake being human....

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I was watching one of MAG's latest vids on Mike Obama....

At 12:35 they say "Barack and I are empty nesters, and that has been exhilarating to watch the 2 little beings you were in charge of grow up. "

What mother talks like that? No true mother would talk like that. Never says my daughters.

The 2 little beings you were in charge of? Doesn't even call them women or girls.

They can't fake being human. They can't fake real emotions. THEY LIVE.

I don't remember seeing this STORY about BOTH daughters being "conceived" through IVF from late 2018. I'd say that's one helluva secret.

Michelle Obama reveals Malia and Sasha were conceived through IVF after miscarriage

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michelle-o ... rough-ivf/

I have previously posted that the "daughters" are courtesy of MO's obstetrician and husband.

rachel

Re: They just can't fake being human....

Unread post by rachel »

It all appears to be about how many bullshit bingo narratives they can push in one story.

Clearly they had to be IVF, I'd guess they were both C-section if that part of the story has been written.

Barack Obama is another person who does not have a birth certificate and came out of nowhere. Trump helped to play into the narrative that he was what...? Muslim? Egyptian? They don't mind you thinking inside that box. The whole thing with the controlled opposition, they don't want you thinking that these people might just be fictional characters with fictional families, people just hired and paid appearance fees, else in the family.

To me, it makes the most sense that this is the case. It's why they can be as outrageous in what they say. They don't own it, it's an entity possessing them. This following bit is an interesting admission, I don't watch TV, but I was looking at clips of Olivia Colman and came across it.

I would note, Prince Charles, in a biography, is said to communicate with the dead, in that case, Lord Mountbatten.

52d4f151-33e5-42c0-8877-0b40c8719717-460x276.jpeg
52d4f151-33e5-42c0-8877-0b40c8719717-460x276.jpeg (14.18 KiB) Viewed 980 times

Hmm...
dirtybenny

Mark Zuckerberg announces his wife Priscilla Chan has WELCOMED their third daughter named Aurelia: 'You're such a little blessing'

More unusual language concerning controllers supposed reproduction. Never says that my wife gave birth to our child. I suspect this article was completely done by AI/SI as the language is not human. Everything about the verbiage is wrong. Perhaps the photos are AI/SI generated as well.

these entities just can't fake being human....doesn't have the attachment and emotion.

Mark Zuckerberg and his 38-year-old wife Priscilla have welcomed their third child together.

The Meta founder announced the happy news on his very own Instagram platform on Friday morning.

The 38-year-old shared that their third child is a daughter that they have named Aurelia Chan Zuckerberg.

'Welcome to the world, Aurelia Chan Zuckerberg! You're such a little blessing,' the New York native captioned the post.

Good news! Mark Zuckerberg and his 38-year-old wife Priscilla have welcomed their third child together. The Meta founder announced the happy news on his very own Instagram platform on Friday morning. Here he beams at the child (NEVER SAYS MY DAUGHTER)
Untitled.jpg
Happy mama: His wife is seen in a second image holding Aurelia on her chest while still in her hospital bed (Never says that she gave birth to the child)
Untuitled.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... relia.html
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

baby0.png
baby1.png
In these pictures, Zuckerberg and his wife look more real than the baby, in the first picture, the face seems "filtered" and in the second the texture of the skin looks off.
dirtybenny

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:14 am baby0.pngbaby1.pngIn these pictures, Zuckerberg and his wife look more real than the baby, in the first picture, the face seems "filtered" and in the second the texture of the skin looks off.
Good observation PFF....

Sleeping Reborn Silicone Baby Dolls Girls 20Inch Preemie Lifelike Soft Vinyl with Veins

https://www.ebay.com/b/Reborn-Fake-Baby ... 7023376895

s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
dirtybenny

s-l500 (2).jpg