PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

Originally, I was trying to have the story be told by somebody else (an immortal being known as a Whill)
hgjj.JPG
; there was somebody watching this whole story and recording it, somebody probably wiser than the mortal players in the actual events. I eventually dropped this idea, and the concepts behind the Whills turned into the Force. But the Whills became part of this massive amount of notes, quotes, background information that I used for the scripts; the stories were actually taken from the Journal of the Whills."
―George Lucas
fgfj.JPG
fgfj.JPG (24.06 KiB) Viewed 231 times
The conception of the Journal of the Whills dates back to the earliest drafts of the Star Wars franchise, in which George Lucas had intended to use the Journal as a plot device for connecting the Star Wars galaxy to the real world.[4] this idea was ultimately dropped,
zcm,vnxcv.JPG
Many critics in 1977 claimed that Star Wars cribbed from earlier movies in a self-conscious, or even downright cynical, fashion. Derek Malcolm of The Guardian called it “an incredibly knowing movie” which “plays enough games to satisfy the most sophisticated”. Russell Davies in The Observer wrote of the fun people were having playing a “hunt-the-source game”. Alan Brien of the Sunday Times complained: “These movie references, somewhere between a pun and plagiarism, exist only to be recognised and then discarded”
napoleon

primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 . “Liber OZ” (or “Book 77”) is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley
sdfdfs.JPG
sdfsdfdf.JPG
It was noted film critic Roger Ebert who quickly noticed how Lucas had perhaps drawn inspiration from the 1939 film when he write in his 1977 review of what was then still called Star Wars:

"Star Wars" is a fairy tale, a fantasy, a legend, finding its roots in some of our most popular fiction. The golden robot, lion-faced space pilot, and insecure little computer on wheels must have been suggested by the Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow in "The Wizard of Oz."
zjxjzxzj.JPG
Observations on Liber OZ
By Sabazius
“How dreadful!”
—Magick Without Tears, Chapter 72

Aleister Crowley wrote Liber OZ in 1941, based on a degree lecture he had written around 1916. He would refer to it as “The Book of the Goat,” and considered it as a sort of manifesto for O.T.O. In a letter to G.J. Yorke on Aug. 30, 1941, he described it as the “O.T.O. Plan in words of one syllable,” and in a following letter, dated Sept. 13, 1941, he wrote, “Rights of Man is an historical document. The items don’t go easily on the Tree; but I’ve got them down to five sections: moral, bodily, mental, sexual freedom, and the safefuard tyrannicide .. 160 words in all.”
The Hebrew word OZ conveys a number of meanings. Pronounced owes, it means “strength.” Pronounced ezz, it means “a she-goat.” Pronounced ahs, it means “strong, mighty”; but if held a bit longer, it means “to take refuge.” The letters Ayin Zayin add to 77, which number also includes such words as BOH, “prayed”; and MZL, “The Influence from Kether,” more commonly translated as “luck.”

Those of us who accept this remarkably simple and poetic statement of the natural rights of Humankind should contemplate it deeply and frequently, for it is both our strength and our refuge; and, if our prayers are fervent, and our luck holds out, it might not knock us on our butts. The Four Powers of the Sphinx may aid us in this. The following caveats may also be of use to some.
Liber Oz applies to all men and women. When you accept Liber Oz, you lay claim to these rights as your own; but you also acknowledge that they belong to every other man and woman as well, not just you, not just Thelemites. “Every man and every woman is a star.” Thus, in accepting Liber Oz, we agree not to infringe upon the rights of others (although we are not necessarily bound to cooperate with every person’s exercise of these rights). Crowley states in Chapter 49 of Magick Without Tears that “to violate the rights of another is to forfeit one’s own claim to protection in the matter involved.” If you deny the rights of another, you have denied the very existence of those rights; and they are lost to you. You cannot possess a right which you deny to others. Also, while one may possess the right to “to love as he will,” it may not be the will of the object of that love to participate. Liber Oz does not justify rape.
Liber Oz makes no guarantees. (A) Liber Oz does not grant us the power or the ability to exercise any of the rights it enumerates. A man may have the right “to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will,” but Liber Oz will not buy him the art supplies, or grant him talent if he lacks it. He may, indeed, have the right “to drink what he will,” but Liber Oz does not give him the ability to safely drive a car, operate machinery, or perform ritual while drunk. (B) Liber Oz does not provide shelter from the consequences and repercussions of the exercise of our natural rights. A man’s right to “to rest as he will,” does not safeguard him against losing his livelihood; his right “to eat what he will” does not immunize him against poisoning or obesity; his right to “speak what he will” does not shelter him from criticism, ridicule, lawsuit, or the loss of friendship; his right “to love as he will” does not exempt him from paternity; and his right “to kill those who would thwart these rights” does not protect him from retribution, imprisonment, or execution. (C) Liber Oz provides no assurance that the exercise of any natural right will result in success, happiness, fulfillment, satisfaction, or any other “positive” outcome.
Liber Oz does not free us from our obligations. Liber Oz does not justify lying, or failure to live up to our promises, agreements and responsibilities.
napoleon

Capturewefwef.JPG
Capturelo.JPG
tumblr_c86d0ecb0c2f108099e5f5cf6c4110d7_b44f1ced_500.gif
napoleon

napoleon

the masonic towers

Indicators that the World Trade Center represented the Temple of Solomon

The Temple of Solomon’s most salient architectural feature; its signature element is the twin pillars. The World Trade Center featured twin pillars.
The pillars of Solomon’s Temple are at North and South. The twin towers of the World Trade Center are at North and South.

The Temple of Solomon is represented in symbol form by the pillars Jachin and Boaz in Freemasonry; Chesed and Geburah in Kabbala. The Masonic pillars are at North and South.

In Freemasonry and Kabbala there is a third pillar; a middle pillar.
The middle pillar of the World Trade Center was Building 7 known as the Salomon Brothers Building. The name “SALOMON” is the most overt reference to Solomon.
werwer.JPG
but not the best example of heaven on earth ,the best is moi’s solo-man’s temple “the millenium fall-con” ,did they acheive heaven on earth?,well they matched the heavenly twins castor and pollux getting a hidin from jupiter.giving vader a heart was nice ,but no medal for chewbacca !,vader=he did lose limbs and get them replaced(sw) or calling him oz-ma on (911) is all the same story.,so yes solo-mans temple heaven on earth was acheived ,a wacked out masonic jewish jesuit kind of heavenly deceptive hustle of truth

When the Freemason Entered Apprentice tracing board is turned horizontally — with the cardinal directions in their appropriate locations — the North pillar becomes the Tropic of Capricorn. The South pillar becomes the Tropic of Cancer. The middle pillar becomes the equator.

The World Trade Center North Tower (Building 1) is the Tropic of Cancer. The South Tower (Building 2) is the Tropic of Capricorn.

The North Tower (Building 1) was topped out on December 23rd, 1970; a date in CAPRICORN.
The South Tower (Building 2) was topped out on July 19th, 1971; a date in CANCER.

The Tropic of Capricorn and Tropic of Cancer are separated by 47 degrees. The third pillar Salomon Brothers Building, the equator had 47 stories to further cement the twin towers as the tropics, and the pillars of Solomon.
The Temple of Solomon is sacred to Jews and Freemasons. Once it is established that the World Trade Center was the Temple of Solomon, then anyone involved in its destruction who identifies as Jewish or as a Freemason is a false Jew and/or false Freemason.
thumb-1920-581706.jpg
The coinage that Christian Rosycross gave to alchemy is described in the ‹Confessio›. Rudolf Steiner described this change as follows: «Looking at this substance clairvoyantly was the ambition of the Rosicrucians. They saw the preparation, the formation of such a gaze in an increased effectiveness of the moral forces of the soul, which then made this substance visible.
or this innitiation is for the jedi's
thumb-1920-581706gfgfg.jpg
With its stark white walls, luminous floor and ornate Renaissance decor fit for Louis XVI, the room is instantly recognisable
Louis XVI
Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792
Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral
Predecessor Louis XV
Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)
bowmans final resting place in 2001
What is the room at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey?
Image result for 2001 space odyssey louis 16
The Hotel Room anomaly is a replica of a hotel room that serves as a temporary location, in unknown space and time, for David Bowman to make his evolutionary transformation from flesh and blood into an energy being,
even a yellow brick road quilt symbolizing the alchemical journey to oz . Little is known about the precise origins of the Chamber of Reflection. There is some consensus that it first appeared in France around 1750, and the Hermetic nature of its symbolism indicates the direct or indirect influence of the Rosicrucians.

Lyrics
Daylight turns to moonlight, and I'm at my best
Praising the way it all works and gazing upon the rest
The cool before the warm, the calm after the storm
Oh the cool before the warm, the calm after the storm
I wish to stay forever, letting this be my food
Oh but I'm caught up in a whirlwind and my ever changing moods
Bitter turns to sugar, some call a passive tune
But the day things turn sweet, for me won't be too soon
The hush before the silence, the winds after the blast
Oh the hush before the silence, the winds after the blast
I wish we'd move together, this time the bosses sued
Oh but we're caught up in the wilderness and an ever changing mood
Teardrops turn to children, who've never had the time
To commit the sins they pay for through, another's evil mind
The love after the hate
The love we leave too late
The love after the hate, the love we leave too late
I wish we'd wake up one day, and everyone feel moved
Oh but we're caught up in the dailies and an ever changing mood
Evil turns to statues, and masses form a line
But I know which way I'd run to if the choice was mine
The past is our knowledge, the present our mistake
And the future we always leave too late
I wish we'd come to our senses and see there is no truth, oh
In those who promote the confusion for this ever changing mood, yeah
Author and occultist Robert Ambelain goes as far as suggesting that the Rosicrucians deliberately infiltrated Masonic lodges in order to spread their ideas. Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite, and related jurisdictions, There is no specific list of contents, but it may contain either literally or in representation, such objects or images as a skull, a sickle or scythe, an hourglass, bread and water, sulphur, salt and a cockerel (symbolising mercury), a lantern or candle, or the acronym "V.I.T.R.I.O.L."

only special clever lads,get to see the truth in solo-mans temple.
napoleon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_du_Temple[quote]
The Temple is also known for having been the place where the French royal family was jailed at the time of the Revolution. Members of the royal family imprisoned at the Temple's tower were:

King Louis XVI, from 13 August 1792 to 21 January 1793, when he was taken to be guillotined at the Place de la Révolution;
Marie Antoinette, from 13 August 1792 to 1 August 1793 in the Temple's tower. She was then brought to the Conciergerie, from where she eventually was also taken to the guillotine;
By 1808, the Temple had become a place of pilgrimage for royalists, so Napoleon ordered its demolition, which took two years. Remnants were demolished around 1860 under orders from Napoleon III.
napoleon

napoleon

Return to Oz Analysis: Return to Oz Analysis: MKULTRA, Alter Egos, Occult Space Plans: Part 4!
MARCH 23, 2023 ISAAC WEISHAUPT LEAVE A COMMENT

On today’s episode of the Occult Symbolism and Pop Culture with Isaac Weishaupt podcast (formerly known as CTAUC Podcast) we’re going to talk about Wizard of Oz for our FOURTH episode! This is part 4 (be sure to catch up on parts 1-3, links in show notes). Today we’re headed back to Oz with a cult classic film from the 80s: Return to Oz! We’ll talk about the occultists involved with the making of the film and the sinister truth of MKULTRA mind control! We’ll go through Dorothy’s journey into the underworld and through the looking glass as she makes contact with her alter ego from dissociative disorders and how this is part of the Occult fantasies of a future world in which man is obliterated into space consciousness!