Andrew Bridgen and where the UK narrative is going?

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

NOTE: I THOUGHT I'D SPLIT THE UK PARLIAMENTARY POSTS FROM THE MAIN UK COVID THREAD AS I'M GETTING A FEELING THE POINT OF WHERE THIS IS HEADING IS TO SUBVERT THE COVID NARRATIVE TO SOMETHING ELSE. THAT'S WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO. SO IT'S PROBABLY BETTER TO KEEP THE TWO VEIW POINTS SEPARATE.

A prominent leader of the British Heart Foundation has conspired to cover-up research linking mNRA jabs with heart inflammation, says British MP

If you watched it on the BBC Parliament channel, the added a warning over the debate.
There has been a coup, BBC, "NHS says", what's the NHS, an inanimate dead entity with no liability? Can it speak? Surely you'd attribute any such statement to the Secretary of State for Health who can speak for himself in the chamber. Once upon a time said Secretary was responsible for safeguarding everyone who used the NHS. Removed in 2012 Health and Social Care Act.
rachel

Re: UK related articles

Unread post by rachel »

Fj4dp2VX0AcGrvU.jpg

Unsurprising.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

John Campbell playing MP Andrew Bridgen full statement.

Vaccine dangers, UK Parliament debate
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

Packed house in parliament....too late for some??? HOP restaurant doing a festive menu or world cup semi final???
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think that is the real UK parliament. When the PMQ's circus show isn't in town.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Andrew Bridgen MP interview with James Delingpole, a rather interesting interview. BBC London is stopping regional BBC stations from broadcasting anything about COVID-19, it all has to go through London only. Loads of other interesting nuggets too.

Here's the debate again, but it includes the Government response, which it's hard not to swear at.

Debate on the Safety of the Covid-19 Vaccine in UK Parliament, 13 Dec, 2022
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is the show Mark Steyn was fine by OFCOM for, it had now been taken down from GB NEWS. It's the one where he goes through UK office death stats split by vaccination status. I can understand the reason the government and opposition want it buried, so they can whitewash everything. Mark was calling for a Royal Commission.

The Show Ofcom Won't Let You See
A Steyn Show Special Edition
https://www.steynonline.com/13331/the-s ... et-you-see
As many of you will know, last week I was found guilty by the UK media regulator Ofcom for breaking its "rules" way back in April 2022. GB News has decided not to appeal Ofcom's decision, but I am most certainly going to, in order to get the censorship arm of the British state before a real court and litigate its disastrous "chilling effect" on UK broadcasting these last three years. (There remains one outstanding Ofcom investigation of another Steyn Show from late last year, and that too will be appealed if necessary.) I will have more to say about this in the days ahead.

However, as I mention on tonight's show, GB News - presumably as part of its deal with Ofcom - has taken down the April 21st show. It happened, it was broadcast, but any permanent record of it has been vaporised: under Ofcom's Ministry of Truth, the past has to be scrubbed and memory-holed.

So we have something special for tonight's show, something that in the present censorship climate could not be seen on GB News or any other UK TV channel: the original offending broadcast, complete and unedited, but with an up-to-the-minute intro and outro by yours truly reflecting on Ofcom, its censorship, and the impending litigation.

On its first airing almost a year ago, Gareth Wigmore, a Steyn Clubber from the East Midlands, wrote:

Just watched Thursday's show. WOW. The first 20 minutes were jaw-dropping.

What did I do that was so jaw-dropping? Nothing much: I simply noted the obvious problem with the constraints Ofcom had imposed on broadcasters in the wake of an unknown virus and a draconian and unprecedented state reaction to it. And then I read out various numbers from the UK Health Security Agency's April vaccine surveillance reports. Which apparently is not something that happens on other TV networks.

What follows is also of enduring relevance in a western world still operating under Covid constraints: My friend Leilani Dowding was on hand to comment on Covid's damage to free speech, followed by a former Mr Universe, Eddy Ellwood, who opened his gym in defiance of Matt Hancock et al, and promptly got fined 55,000 quid. Which is outrageous.

We rounded out the hour with Rod Liddle on a largely forgotten and failed prime minister, and with a lesson from Liberia for Boris Johnson's genitals.

To watch the show, simply click above. Per Ofcom's ruling, you will never see it again on UK TV - at least not until after I win my lawsuit.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

They can't run from the truth

Yesterday, 17th March 2023, Andrew Bridgen stood up for the second time in the House of Commons to report on the harms from the so-called vaccine roll out. MPs fled, frightened by the truth.
I assumed he would show a clip. He finished with we need a new party.
The system is too corrupt.
This is the one from Dr John Campbell.

Vaccination problems, UK Parliament

Thanks to Mr Andrew Bridgen, MP
The original video on Mr. Bridgen’s channel
Full speech.

Efficacy of the mRNA covid-19 booster, 17 Mar 2023

Andrew Bridgen MP, leads an adjournment debate on the efficacy of the mRNA covid-19 booster.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Sir Christopher Chope

Another empty house for vaccine damage. It's hard to know how to read that.