Mary - God save the Queen

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Mary - God save the Queen

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

It is disturbing...

I don't know much about the Heth/Cheth letter. It is strange how it is in the Psalm 119 where the 22 letters are listed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psalm_119

Maybe there is something revealed about the letters in these verses when you read it in Hebrew.

About the arch, I remember this
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... a-new-york
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36070721

They recreated an arch that was destroyed by ISIS, it was the entrance to the Temple of Baal in Syria.
The arch historically served as the entrance to the 2,000 Temple of Baal, which was then converted to a Christian church and finally, a mosque.
11-tonne arch
“It is our hope that the arch, itself an icon of destruction and rebirth, will remind visitors of both the universality of suffering and the indomitable human capacity to rebuild what has been lost.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monumenta ... of_Palmyra
Arc_de_Triomphe_de_Palmyre,_Genève_2019.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

PotatoFieldsForever

In the music video of "Better off alone", I'm pretty sure Alice Deejay is supposed to be some deity because of the end of the video (see the picture below).
Do you think you are better off alone...
Talk to me...

better_off_alone.gif
PotatoFieldsForever

I should have looked at Madonna's channel sooner.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What I noticed about the first video.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Lgs9QUtWc3M-TimeS-16.png

I think it is safe to say, while black is the predominant colour that pulls it all together, the one on our left is green on a green tinted carpet, the one on the right is blue on a blue tinted carpet, and the middle is red on a red tinted carpet.

RGB_illumination.jpg
RGB_illumination.jpg (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1878 times

An earlier post there is a quote about Tammuz, "he was mourned by his mother, sister, and widow", I don't think one of them is his mother, but three-in-one women is a reoccurring religious theme.

https://www.ravshaul.com/christianityth ... rinity.htm
trinityhecate.jpg

The Hecate Trinity ( and the Statue of Liberty)…

The Hecate Trinity was also associated with Diana (another cultural name of Ishtar). A triplefold Diana was venerated from the late sixth century BCE as Diana Nemorensis. "The Latin Diana was conceived as a threefold unity of the divine huntress, the Moon goddess, and the goddess of the nether world, Hekate," Albert Alföldi interpreted the late Republican numismatic image, noting that Diana montium custos nemoremque virgo ("keeper of the mountains and virgin of Nemi") is addressed by Horace as diva triformis ("three-form goddess"). Diana is commonly addressed as Trivia by Virgil and Catullus.

As a virgin goddess later to be called Mary, she remained unmarried and had no regular consort. Hecate has survived in folklore as a 'hag' figure associated with witchcraft. Strmiska notes that Hecate, conflated with the figure of Diana, appears in late antiquity and in the early medieval period as part of an "emerging legend complex" associated with gatherings of women, the moon, and witchcraft that eventually became established "in the area of Northern Italy, southern Germany, and the western Balkans." This theory of the Roman origins of many European folk traditions related to Diana or Hecate was explicitly advanced at least as early as 1807 as the Roman equivelant the goddess Libertas. The Statue of Liberty is based on The Roman Goddess Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom. Originally as goddess of personal freedom, she later became the goddess of the Roman commonwealth.

Greek equivalent: Ishtar (Babylonian Semiramis) fertility goddess of Easter is the Akkadian counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate northwest Semitic goddess `Ashtart. Anunit, Astarte and Atarsamain,The goddess of fertility and sexuality. The Babylonian fertility goddess Ishtar (Easter in English) is portrayed as a trinitarian god with Baal the Sun God/Tammuz the Sun of God/Ishtar the Queen of Heaven... this is where we get the Christian Trinity as incorporated into the "Christian Church" by the sun worshipping emperor Constantine at the Council of Niceae.

In celebration of the centenary of the first Masonic Republic in 1884, the Statue of Liberty was presented to the Masons of America, as a gift from the French Grand Orient Temple Masons. The Statue of Liberty nothing more than a pagan trinity goddess which stands guard over our “Christian Nation” along with the Obelisk we call The Washington Monument.

The Masonic "Torch of Enlightenment" was also referred to as the "Flaming Torch of Reason", by the Illuminati Masons in the 1700's and in 1884, the cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty was placed in a solemn ceremony, by the Masonic lodges of New York.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:03 am Image
Our Lady of Guadalupe

Since I mentioned serpents and the Papacy...

Pier Luigi Nervi, Paul VI Audience Hall at the Vatican
Pier Luigi Nervi, Paul VI Audience Hall at the Vatican
View of front from audience
View of front from audience
View of back from stage
View of back from stage

Pope Paul VI Audience Hall: Snake Bite in Vatican City + St. Peter's Keys to Heaven
In this video I explore the Pope Paul VI Audience Hall and it’s many alleged Snake or Serpent symbology. Ed from The Outer Dark and The Outer Light YouTube channels had made videos about the Audience Hall and I was shocked at the blatant snake symbology being used, as well as the lack of any traditional Christian imagery such as Jesus on the Cross, the Virgin Mary, Joseph the Carpenter, etc. Thus I had to explore further into the Audience Hall and explore I did…

The Audience Hall was built in 1971 during the reign of Pope Paul VI, of whom there is an alleged Coup d’état having taken place possibly replacing him with a “fake” Pope, and of whom the Pope that succeeded him Pope John Paul I died after just 33 days since taking office. These are some strange circumstances, and alleged circumstances, that I may need to look further into. The Hall is built partially inside Vatican City, which is the smallest country by both population (about 1000) and by size (44 hectares), and mostly inside Rome, Italy. Strangely this fact is erroneously cover-up by Google Maps which outlines Vatican City around the entire Audience Hall, which I believe is NOT an “innocent” mistake on Google’s part. Luckily Duck Duck Go / Bing Maps have it drawn correctly. This is a very important, and almost UNIVERSALLY overlooked detail, which further solidifies the fact that the Audience Hall not only looks like a giant snake, but was designed that way!

First off I go over many pictures of inside and outside the Audience Hall to show that it does in fact look like a snake: the fangs, slit eyes, the reptilian “skin”, and outside “mouth” all make it clear that the Audience Hall looks like a snake. To add to the overall disturbing theme of the Hall, a giant statue of Jesus known as The Resurrection was built in 1977 out of plastic, and restored in 2011 with Copper and Bronze, which depicts Jesus coming out of a Nuclear Apocalypse. Although this was meant to show the anguish people felt during the Cold War, it nonetheless looks like final boss in a video game, and in stark contrast to traditional depictions of Jesus.

Also in this video I show that the Vatican City from aerial view appears to be holding a giant key protruding outwards from St. Peter’s Basilica, symbolizing both Peter’s Biblical “keys of the kingdom of heaven” given to him by Jesus. And thus symbolizing the Pope, also known as the Bishop of Rome, and the Vatican City as being the rightful heirs to Peter’s keys and thus containing the key to heaven for the rest of the world. This symbology is pretty clear to me, but again I have not found any mainstream media or official Vatican sources even bothering to MENTION this Vatican Key design! Why?!

Well the answer to this question may lie in the fact that the Vatican City outline runs partially through the Audience Hall…. And right through the “mouth” of the Snake like building… And thus from aerial view clearly looks as if a snake is BITING the Vatican City, which contains the Key to Heaven!!! This is a MIND-BLOWING discovery on my part! Given that the Snake is often synonymous with the Devil, this overall symbology and complete silence by the Vatican and MSM suggests that there may be something truly nefarious behind the scenes…

Please let me know your thoughts and if you think I should keep digging into this “Controversial Religious” topic, which YouTube will likely censor…

Download the notes in my video: https://tinyurl.com/xf8n48rk
PotatoFieldsForever

About the EU, the prelude to the "Ode to Joy" from the 4th movement of the 9th symphony of Beethoven was announced as the official European anthem on 19 January 1972 at Strasbourg.

https://european-union.europa.eu/princi ... -anthem_en
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthem_of_Europe

There is a myth surrounding the poem used:
Ode: To freedom

Academic speculation remains as to whether Schiller originally wrote an ode "To Freedom" (An die Freiheit) and changed it to "To Joy". Thayer wrote in his biography of Beethoven, "the thought lies near that it was the early form of the poem, when it was still an 'Ode to Freedom' (not 'to Joy'), which first aroused enthusiastic admiration for it in Beethoven's mind". The musicologist Alexander Rehding points out that even Bernstein, who used "Freiheit" in two performances in 1989, called it conjecture whether Schiller used "joy" as code for "freedom" and that scholarly consensus holds that there is no factual basis for this myth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode_to_Joy

Even though freedom isn't the first thing that comes to mind when we think about the EU, given what we already discussed, the choice of an Ode to Freedom would make sense.

It starts with Freiheit instead of Freude.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:49 am I was late to the party

The plates "For Mary" are interesting, 9/11 and corona woke up so many people to the reality of this world, closer to the path of Christ.

What I noticed that the video didn't mention, in the clip from the film Speed where the number plate "FOR MARY" is seen, there is another numberplate with the word "TUNEMAN".

ScreenShot-VideoID-gu2X-hD4e2w-TimeS-980.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-gu2X-hD4e2w-TimeS-959.png

Interesting connection, as Lucifer is generally associated with music in popular culture, in particular wind instruments such as the recorder, due to his bodily ornaments of timbrels and pipes.

1592 painting of the Pied Piper copied from the glass window of Marktkirche in Hamelin
1592 painting of the Pied Piper copied from the glass window of Marktkirche in Hamelin
PotatoFieldsForever

I'm not sure if it was already mentionned here
DoC.png
DoC.png (85.24 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I know I keep putting Vatican type links here, but following on Pier Luigi Nervi, Paul VI Audience Hall at the Vatican post, the guy in the video keeps being amused by the serpent building sneaking up on the Vatican and biting it, but he's missing a major trick, and why it is set up as it is. From the document of his notes.

So, in the picture it is revealed the Paul VI Audience Hall crossed the Rome-Vatican City boarder with, the stage area being inside Vatican City.

Paul VI Audience Hall.png

This is the Vatican City boundary and a close up confirms the Audience Hall's front section only is in Vatican City.

Vatican City plan.png
Paul VI Audience Hall close up.png

It would be interesting to know if there is any physical reference of this within the building. I think it is where the floor pattern starts, just below the stairs.

2b7ae85d-4fc6-4aef-9a70-a28f4df016b4.jpg

So the audience is in Rome and the Pope is in Vatican City, and as long as the audience stays on their side they are safe from those Swiss Guard, but try to climb those stairs and you enter a different jurisdiction with different laws.