Louisiana water plant employee arrested after being caught on camera peeing in water supply.

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Louisiana water plant employee arrested after being caught on camera peeing in water supply.

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

The guy knows there is a camera but it conveniently moves it so we don't know if he's actually peeing in the water supply or not. It feels like they show us a guy in front of a pool, add some toilet noises and let our imagination do the rest.

fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Louisiana water plant employee arrested after being caught on camera peeing in water supply.

Unread post by fakeologist »

Urine is sterile. Fluoride is toxic. I choose urine but the optics are bad.
Grand Illusion

Re: Louisiana water plant employee arrested after being caught on camera peeing in water supply.

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Water Treatment Plants are a scam anyways. There is no treat in what is being done to the water. Like Fakeologist mentioned urine beats FLUoride. The masses will eat this video up and think how dare somebody urinate into the water supply yet totally dismiss all the chemicals being dumped by the water supply authorities. I feel this video is put out there on purpose by the perps so people thirst for their municipalities to "treat?" the water with the chemicals such as fluoride or chlorine. People won't question what is being done to their local water because look how people pee into the water supply so the chemicals have to be justified.

The water treatment plant by me has a barbed wire fence surrounding the perimeter with entry/exit gates that can only be opened by employees inside. I think this "security measure" was done after 9/11. The powers that be used 9/11 and "war on terror" to justify a lot of security bullshit like safeguarding government buildings such as water treatment plants that people might be skeptical of. By putting a barbed wire perimeter fence around a water treatment plant, it sends the message to the public, water treatment is very important because "terrorists" might want to attack the water supply. When the truth is why would a terrorist attack the water supply when the government in already poisoning the public by "treating" the water with chemicals?