New Zealand PM unable to define what a woman is…

dirtybenny

New Zealand PM unable to define what a woman is…

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The lockstep position of the controllers on multiple issues suggests that they are entrained. The transgender farce is just one of many.

And...of course the witch next to the warlock doing spells in their little ritual

rachel

Re: New Zealand PM unable to define what a woman is…

Unread post by rachel »

Arsehole. These people are all Lawyers, and they know exactly what they are saying when they seek to deceive.

New Zealand PM - SeanPlunket to define what a woman is.jpg

So he states both sex and GENDER, showing he knows the different jurisdictions the two words operate in. Then he chooses which of the two jurisdictions to frame his answer. From that point on he references only the FICTITIOUS realm of the DEAD in which no living people operate. Who does this guy represent? Only CORPSES, LEGAL PERSONS, CORPORATIONS.
“Now therefore, listen to me, my children, For blessed are those who keep my ways. Hear instruction and be wise, And do not disdain it. Blessed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord; But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; All those who hate me love death.” - Proverbs 8