Hidden Satanic Messages in Music (gniksamkcaB)

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Hidden Satanic Messages in Music (gniksamkcaB)

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

It is said that some songs when played in reverse contain hidden (satanic) messages.

If they really do it, I wonder how they manage to find the lyrics and sing them in a way so that the songs when played backward, deliver the correct message. A computer could probably do the work but it wouldn't be easy for a human. Usually, lyrics are required to suggest what the hidden message is.

These messages can be found in others media:
asan.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking
The backwards playing of records was advised as training for magicians by occultist Aleister Crowley, who suggested in his 1913 book Magick (Book 4) that an adept "train himself to think backwards by external means", one of which was to "listen to phonograph records, reversed"
In the "Eyes Wide Shut" movie, a Romanian song about God is played backward, it instantly adds a satanic vibe to the scene.

Interesting choice of illustration. 216 is 6*6*6, I'm not even sure it was intentional.
Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 21-20-09 Beli Ya'al.png
Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 21-20-09 Beli Ya'al.png (112.12 KiB) Viewed 392 times
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Hidden Satanic Messages in Music (gniksamkcaB)

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Obviously, we don't need to play songs in reverse to find satanic theme in music

What happens when you sing "I'm on a highway to hell"?

This recent one is more subtle but the red color theme, the lightning bolt, the blinding lights and the silver dressed girl with no facial expression give it away IMO.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From another thread, I love hyperlinking people to different places in the forum, if you hadn't guessed.
rachel wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:58 am Who is the Divoc Demon? Are there Satanic messages in Rock music? A look at Reverse speech

In Jewish mythology Divoc or a Dybbuk comes from the Hebrew word evil דִּיבּוּק‎ dibbūq which means 'the act of sticking' and is a nominal form derived from the verb דָּבַק‎ dāḇaq 'to adhere' or 'cling'. A Divoc is a malicious possessing spirit believed to be the dislocated soul of a dead person.
Divoc in Latin means break up, sunder/disrupt. divide. tear away/open/apart, tear to pieces/in two. Which is certainly what we see today. Divoc of course is a mirror image of the word to describe the plague we are facing today.
Let's look at several instances of these mirror images or what has been called Reverse speech or what I have previously called Programmed Illusions. In particular let's run down the rabbit hole of reverse speech in music by playing rock songs backwards and then go ever further looking at political speeches to see what we can find.

Strange indeed listen and draw your own conclusions!
https://theopenscroll.com/reversedSpeech.htm

And here is the Barack Obama, "Yes We Can!" video from the link above.

OBAMA - YES WE CAN = THANK YOU SATAN

As a note, it's interesting Obama was always accused of being weak because of his use of teleprompters; he apparently never addressed an audience without them. But if his speeches were scripted to hide a second message when played backwards, it makes sense why he had to be word and Intonation perfect, therefore why he used prompters so heavily.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:13 pm It is said that some songs when played in reverse contain hidden (satanic) messages.

When I first heard "revolution 9" as a young teen, it scared me. In fact, it always scared me when I heard it even as an adult.

I don't believe the narrative's reason and explanation for Revolution 9. I think Lennon had little to do with it. He was just another mascot or puppet. I suspect it is far darker and more sinister in its agenda.

In an interview held at his home on 2 December 1968, Lennon was asked if "Revolution 9" was about death, because it seemed like that to the interviewer. Lennon answered: "Well then it is, then, when you heard it ... listen to it another day. In the sun. Outside. And see if it's about death then." He went on: "It's not specifically about anything. It's a set of sounds, like walking down the street is a set of sounds. And I just captured a moment of time, and put it on disc, and it's about that ... It was maybe to do with the sounds of a revolution ... so that's the vague story behind it. But apart from that, it's just a set of sounds."[51]

and I don't believe a word of that....

At eight minutes and twenty-two seconds, it is the longest track that the Beatles officially released while together as a band.

And that doesn't happen to showcase a sound collage.

MacDonald doubted that Lennon conceptualised the piece as representing a revolution in the usual sense, but rather as "a sensory attack on the citadel of the intellect: a revolution in the head" aimed at each listener.[46] MacDonald also noted that the structure suggests a "half-awake, channel-hopping" mental state, with underlying themes of consciousness and quality of awareness.[47] Others have described the piece as Lennon's attempt at turning "nightmare imagery" into sound,[48]

This is more plausible in my opinion...

Lennon also said, "Revolution 9 was an unconscious picture of what I actually think will happen when it happens; just like a drawing of a revolution. All the thing was made with loops. I had about 30 loops going, fed them onto one basic track. I was getting classical tapes, going upstairs and chopping them up, making it backwards and things like that, to get the sound effects. One thing was an engineer's testing voice saying, "This is EMI test series number nine." I just cut up whatever he said and I'd number nine it. Nine turned out to be my birthday and my lucky number and everything. I didn't realise it: it was just so funny the voice saying, "number nine"; it was like a joke, bringing number nine into it all the time, that's all it was.[4]

Liar....and he was one of my heroes.

REv 9 was no joke.

If you want to see a joke, here you go...

Grand Illusion

Re: Hidden Satanic Messages in Music

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

The backmasking of songs is bad. I feel backmasking can be a red herring though. This is because look at the lyrics of the songs. These musicians are wizards and witches putting spells on everyone using the lyrics alone minus the backmasking. There are way too many songs that promote horrible suggestive behavior in the lyrics that I can't bring myself to really care about whether backmasking matters. Especially with today's artists song lyrics, is backmasking even necessary? The lyrics are absolutely brutal in what is being said for how people should behave.

A lot of songs from say 50-60 years ago are making horrible suggestions too and people didn't realize the obvious. Again does backmasking really matter that much when you look at the lyrics of songs? For instance with this song It's Too Late (1971) from Carol King, which won the 1972 Grammy Award for song of the year. Why worry about backmasking? The song promotes breaking up with your lover, don't make it work (a lot of songs do promote breaking up with lovers) and forget about starting a family. All you have to do is read the lyrics, no backmasking required.

The alleged song writers are Carol King and Toni Stern:

Stayed in bed all mornin' just to pass the time
There's somethin' wrong here, there can be no denyin'
One of us is changin', or maybe we've just stopped tryin'
And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Somethin' inside has died
And I can't hide and I just can't fake it
Oh, no, no, no, no, no
(No, no, no, no)
It used to be so easy, livin' here with you
You were light and breezy, and I knew just what to do
Now you look so unhappy and I feel like a fool
And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Oh, no, no
There'll be good times again for me and you
But we just can't stay together, don't you feel it, too?
Still I'm glad for what we had and how I once loved you
But it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Oh, no, no, no, no, no
It's too late, baby
It's too late now, darling
It's too late

The Blues Traveler song Hook (1994) which is a satire on songs talking about how a song needs a catchy combination of melody, lyrics and rhythm. So basically that can program the listener and it doesn't matter what the song is about. This is part of the magick trick of programming people to behave like the songs are saying. If the song sounds good you might not think critically about the lyrics (that's why it's so important to study the lyrics minus the audio).

It doesn't matter what I say
So long as I sing with inflection
That makes you feel I'll convey
Some inner truth or vast reflection
But I've said nothing so far
And I can keep it up for as long as it takes
And it don't matter who you are
If I'm doing my job, it's your resolve that breaks
Because the hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely