91 DiVoC and other Occult Symbolism

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: 91 DiVoC and other Occult Symbolism

Unread post by rachel »

I noticed while checking the another name site, a little bit more detail.
https://myfirstname.rocks/baby-names/gavi
Secret Meaning of Gavi
The true meaning of ‘Gavi’ cannot be described with just a few words. Your name is your destiny, heart’s desire, and personality. Gavi is a name that indicates a gift of gab - the ability to persuade others effortlessly.

Vocation: musician, artist, writer, designer, teacher, commentator, salesman, occultist.

Lucky colors: All shades of purple, violet, mauve, and lilac

Lucky gem(s): Garnet, amethyst

Lucky day(s): Wednesday

Lucky botanicals: Apple, barberry, bilberry, cherry, dandelion, lungwort, mint, strawberry, pomegranate

From the symbolism of the Falcon we had - Europeans treasured Falcons for their hunting assistance and saw them as an emblem of war. The Norse peoples consider Falcon Spirit as an aspect of Loki, the clever trickster, Frigg (the Goddess of wisdom), and Wodan (the All-Father). - Wodan is where we get Wednesday.

https://witchesofthecraft.com/tag/wodens-day/
Wednesday is the day third of the week according to the international standard ISO 8601, but some countries counts it as the fourth day of the week.

Odin – the Norse god
Wednesday between Tuesday and Thursday and is named after Germanic god Wodan and Odin, the Norse all father of the gods.

Naming Wednesday
The English, the word Wednesday is derived from Old English and literally means “Wodan’s day”. The Germanic god Wodan is also known as Odin, the Norse all father of the gods.

In most languages with Latin origins, the day is named after the god and planet Mercury.

Middle English – wodnesday or wednesday or wednesdai

Old English – wōdnesdæg – Woden’s day

Latin – dies Mercurii – “Day of Mercury”

Ancient Greek – hemera Hermu – “day of Hermes”

So we have a link from GAVI to the god and planet Mercury ... GAVI MERCURY VACCINES

vacc-1000x600.jpg
400061_482559518463336_774322065_n.png

Egyptian Study Confirms Autism is Caused By Mercury In Vaccines, November 29th, 2017 – Sananda
https://sananda.website/egyptian-study- ... 29th-2017/
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

With us talking about Hidden Satanic Messages in Music, it reminded me of this thread about DIVOC.
rachel wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:29 pmIn Jewish mythology Divoc or a Dybbuk comes from the Hebrew word evil דִּיבּוּק‎ dibbūq which means 'the act of sticking' and is a nominal form derived from the verb דָּבַק‎ dāḇaq 'to adhere' or 'cling'. A Divoc is a malicious possessing spirit believed to be the dislocated soul of a dead person.

Divoc in Latin means break up, sunder/disrupt. divide. tear away/open/apart, tear to pieces/in two. Which is certainly what we see today. Divoc of course is a mirror image of the word to describe the plague we are facing today.

And since this is more related to the medical side rather than music, I thought this was a better location for this video, from one of the sources previously used. I think the creator of the video thinks these statements are unintentionally leaked and it's not by design. I don't know, it's an interesting idea, but I think our brains are tuned to try to make sense of language type sounds so there might be a bias.

The man behind the microchip implant leaks shocking truth during interview
The source material is a clip from FOX News, with a segment where Scott Silverman, CEO of VeriChip (now positiveID), gives a marketing promo for microchip implants facilitating glucose level monitoring for diabetics. (By the way, the technology exists for this to be done with no finger prick or implant, but with simple breath analysis. Search the Web for "Got diabetes? No more pricks, just breathe on this")

In his opening sentence there are two very shocking statements heard in the reversal: "The bore will enslave! Am not I at risk?" and "We will blow up his *ss whenever!" The video focuses on these declarations and includes a production called, The "Spill the Beans" Show, where quirky gimmick meets scary hard truth. I put that together to communicate what I understand about the context of what's heard in the reversed speech.

There is reason to believe the chip will become one of the core technologies in the coming implementation of the mark of the beast. (Revelation 13) That this mark will be introduced by health care professionals in the context of the medical center is being signalled by way of occult imagery embedded in corporate marketing. See theopenscroll.blogspot.com "The Great Merchant City, from the builder's perspective - Part One" also "Verichip stock tripled? Virus triage system? Read the signs!"

ScreenShot-VideoID-bxOnuvkOthI-TimeS-18.png

There might be a bit of this in play. In being told what I'm meant to hear, I hear it.

Misheard Lyrics | Peter Kay: The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour

Or is the fact Peter Kay can find these examples mean they were always a unknown known?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i could'nt help it i'm sorry xxxxx i'm a very naughtyboy xxxxx this makes me chuckle .