Court decisions

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: MSM, the Courts and Legal Argument

Unread post by rachel »

That's great @Marfer. This is exactly what dawned on me, from that PDF.
The Grounds of Appeal relied upon by the Appellant can be summarised as follows: the nature and range of Ms Kelly’s work mean that she should be treated as a self-employed star. Consequently, the IR35 legislation cannot be invoked so as to 25 deem there to be any employment relationship. Furthermore, the Tribunal is invited to find that a deduction would have been permissible for agent’s fees paid if the IR35 legislation is deemed to apply to the facts of this case.

So, as well as what you noted about the persona aspect (the original reason I made a note of this case), Lorraine Kelly argues successfully that she is self-employed and she does not have an employer/employee relationship with ITV, thus she didn't pay the tax. I know when I personally was reading up on the IR35 and the rules that determine whether you are an employee or a contractor is whether you make independent decisions in completing the work. So for me, if a company was paying me to produce a booklet, if they dictate to me the particular type of software I must use and supply it, then that would but me in the employee class. If on the other hand I use my computer, my software and I choose the method to complete the task I'm being paid to deliver, then I'm a contractor.

Dr Hilary Jones appears on the Lorraine show, and he gave a fair bit of misinformation about the safety of vaccines, which was becoming clearer as Government departments were publishing real-world data. This primarily effected ITV's live shows, and maybe the real reason Piers Morgan left under a staged race-row.

It's difficult to put complaints in against the BBC that stick because they have their own complaints procedure on the BBC website, Ofcom will not let you bypass it and go straight to them. However you can complain to Ofcom about the other television channels, radio and advertising. So that was the best point of attack for mainstream misinformation. And there were over a thousand complaints to Ofcom about the misinformation the Lorraine show was putting out. And the previous court ruling agreed Lorraine is not an employee of ITV, thus if her show put out information that results in someone say taking the vaccine and dying, the previous ruling is clear that she is self employed, so she and Dr Hilary are surely liable for personal prosecutions if they were to continue putting out information that is at odds to official data and ignore the complains that point out their information is incorrect.

ITV's Dr Hilary Jones makes false claims about the unvaccinated in hospital

Complaint text:

Dr. Hilary Jones made the following claim in reference to COVID19 patients: "90 percent of people who are in hospital are unvaccinated right now". According to the most recent government data available when the claim was made (COVID19 vaccine surveillance report week 48), only 37 percent of the total COVID19 patients in ICUs and staying at least one night were unvaccinated. The majority - 63 percent - were vaccinated.

A correction should be issued.

I think this is what ended up undoing the narrative. And interestingly enough, Alex Belfield who appeared out of nowhere at the start of COVID and disappeared at the end of it, apparently now in prison for stalking BBC presenters, kept going on about his self employment contract at the BBC and the criminality of it. He did it in a way that it came across as if it was a personal bee in the bonnet that most people would just ignore. I wish I'd taken more notice at the time, he's taken all those videos down now. I think MR. BELFIELD was indeed out in the FIELD sounding the ALARM BELL in code to other presenters, that it will be them that are hung out to dry if this stuff is ever prosecuted.
rachel

Re: MSM, the Courts and Legal Argument

Unread post by rachel »

Mr Musk, BBC covid misinformation

"The BBC declined to comment of Mr Musk's claims." Here''s a thought...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-inj ... nglish_law
Super-injunctions in English law
In English tort law, a super-injunction is a type of injunction that prevents publication of information that is in issue and also prevents the reporting of the fact that the injunction exists at all. The term was coined by a Guardian journalist covering the 2006 Ivory Coast toxic waste dump controversy that had resulted in Trafigura obtaining a controversial injunction. Due to their very nature media organisations are not able to report who has obtained a super-injunction without being in contempt of court. The term super-injunction has sometimes been used imprecisely in the media to refer to any anonymised privacy injunction preventing publication of private information. Critics of super-injunctions have argued that they stifle free speech, that they are ineffective as they can be breached using the Internet and social media and that the taking out of an injunction can have the unintended consequence of publicising the information more widely, a phenomenon known as the Streisand effect...

...Due to their very nature it is not possible to say exactly how many super-injunctions exist or have been issued. The Neuberger Committee that examined super-injunctions stated: "at present, there are records of only a limited number of cases; specific records are not at present kept in respect of such matters". The Neuberger Committee report does not specify how many have been granted in the past but does state that only two super-injunctions had been granted since the John Terry case: Ntuli v Donald [2010] EWCA Civ 1276) and DFT v TFD [2010] EWHC 2335 (QB). The Daily Telegraph have reported that 12 super-injunctions exist. Below are known super-injunctions that have become public...
Here's the links from Dr John Campbell video.
The Telegraph: Elon Musk accuses BBC of covering up vaccine side effects
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... -cover-up/
  • Elon Musk has accused the BBC of covering up the side effects of Covid vaccinations and spreading misinformation about masks.

The billionaire accused the broadcaster of double standards after a BBC journalist asked him about hate speech and fake news on Twitter during a combative interview.

Mr Musk said: “Does the BBC hold itself at all responsible for misinformation regarding masking and the side effects of vaccinations. And not reporting on that at all?

“And what about the fact that the BBC was put under pressure by the British government to change editorial policy?”

Full BBC interview (57 minutes)
Watch: BBC News' interview with Elon Musk in full

Mr Musk:
  • Does the BBC hold itself at all responsible for misinformation regarding masking and side-effects of vaccinations and not reporting on that at all?
  • And what about the fact that the BBC was put under pressure by the British government to change the editorial policy, are you aware of that?
  • The BBC declined to comment on Mr Musk's claims.
  • Mr Musk Spoken about having “major side effects” after 2nd covid vaccination left him feeling as if he was “dying for several days.”

The Telegraph: The BBC’s liberal bubble has finally burst
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... lly-burst/

Huge thanks to Musk for exposing the corporation’s groupthink with such forensic, dancing wit.

BBC Response: Six things we learned from Elon Musk interview
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65251160

In March, Twitter said it removed 400,000 accounts in one month alone to help make Twitter safer.

My experience is there is less misinformation rather than more
xileffilex

Re: Court decisions

Unread post by xileffilex »

I haven't been concerned with the Covid "Ausschuss" Inquiry involving Reiner Fuelmmich and Viviane Fischer which seemed to be going nowhere after interviewing all those witnesses....
There's some kind of psy-op going on at the moment...

Fischer accuses Fuellmich of pocketing the money, Fischer and his wife go on holiday to Mexico, both, amazingly, lose their passports, go to the Germany delegation in Mexico and Reiner is arrested, taken to Germany and put in prison.

https://thetenpennyreport.com/update-on ... -counting/
Fuellmich’s trial regarding the alleged diversion of funds to his private accounts began January 31, 2024 in the Göttingen Regional Court.
Another dog and pony show grinds on, enriching the the legal profession of which, of course, Fuellmich is a member.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

every country and intelligence got their pied piper

chris sky was the most obvious to me ,but this is how the gullible sheep get led

follow the plan ,well their plan involves you and me knowing it first ozmacare ,ab did great in the three plus years considering he's embargoed and had dickheads to chaperone him ,specifically uncle odd and volmers interview ,

and the dialectic seems honest vaccines bad viruses a myth ,terrain theory good covid was a millitary operation ,but either way were still perpetuatung the plan

make the news i say
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I just happened on Peggy Hall's legal case against the County of Orange. It's fascinating. The video I am on now, she's just told us she's got through four judges without them ruling, on basically a paragraph.

There are no laws. The people who are at the shit pile have decided there are no laws...only wall-to-wall bullshit.

OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE

I haven't got to the conclusion yet. It's just fascinating how corrupt the system is.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is another good one on this case.

I PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN! (Lawsuit update)

Judges don't want to rule on laws. They they shouldn't be judges then, should they.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

OC HEALTH OFFICER REFUSES DEPOSITION AND RESIGNS!!

"Behavioural Health" ... a different name for NUDGE UNIT.

BREAKING: ORANGE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT CANCELS CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

Perpetual state of emergency. It's unbelievable how corrupt this is.

FIGHTING the SERPENTS (My Lawsuit Update)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://x.com/TissenTobias/status/1768288826458591276
Remember, about 4 years ago, when Canadians were forbidden to gather which also included Church gatherings? Well, some of us got together to take the government to court and lost. Then we appealed, and appealed again. Today we heard back from the Supreme Court of Canada that they are denying our appeal. This was an important case arguing for the freedom of religion and the freedom of assembly. Where has our court system come to?
GIo5TTnaIAAofmy.jpg