Animals Unfarmed - Divine Philosophy vs Satanic Ideologies

aSHIFT.

Animals Unfarmed - Divine Philosophy vs Satanic Ideologies

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

the best place to start this

Revisionism totally, to the core, the very basics, foundations of it.

What Fakeology should lead to, be in line with, speak from the same book as

and what aSHIFT. aspires to gather
together
cause only
together
we matter

and to gather
we better

Life is about Divine Philosophy - coming from GAIA, God, Divinity, "your gut conscience, so-called """atheists""", you're in denial of phenomena you ALL should realize you experienced in your own lives, "that unnamed sense", agnosts, you are not in denial, yet "on the fence" of your own ancestry, GAIA is ALL our mothers, and not the fake scripted Animal Farmed constructions

yet that what speaks from Nature, the Divine Creation, herself

we are Animals UNFARMED
unharmed

by fake, false, forged and fractumanufactured (Newspeak, is our Weapon)

against the
Building of the Beast

that has NO power whatsoever

in any Sane Minded Life

aSHIFT.

------------------------------------

Make a Choice - Angerfist & Miss K8 - absolute wisecore Power Couple from the Netherlands and Kiev, Ukraine !!
Santiago

Power that making a choice has

You know, rather than feeling like you're an effect to all the things that are happening

Make a choice

Just decide what it's gonna be
Who you're gonna be
How you are going to do it
Just decide

And from that point, the universe will get out of your way

Santiago
Make a choice

Angerfist & Miss K8 @ Masters of Hardcore 2020

join Eye am Eye Radio

only for the Chosen Ones

we are Animals Unfarmed

we are aLOUD.

------------------------------------

Divine Philosophy vs Satanic Ideologies =

AIDUCATION vs PRUSSIAN INDUCATION
MENTALVERSITY vs UNIVERSITY
SYNCNIFICANCE vs SCRIPTURES
GAIA GUIDESTONES vs PLAYMOBIL POWER

see "Discordia" forum thread ....

bonus new cross-platforming thanks to Ab Irato, there is still a Fakeologist in him...

NEW - Fakeopedia - 14 numerology
NEW - Fakeopedia - 29 numerology
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Samson79

Re: Animals Unfarmed - Divine Philosophy vs Satanic Ideologies

Unread post by Samson79 »

Is it a cult? "Divine philosophy"

How is the term divine philosophy specifically defined?

Under which specific authority does it emerge from?

Its clearly here framed against Satanism as the "choice" to be made.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ha Samson79, thanks for asking these questions, I didn't see this reply till now.
Samson79 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:01 amIs it a cult?
as can be read since October 14, 2020, 12 days before The Great Remindset on the aSHIFT. page at Fakeopedia ....
what is aSHIFT. not

cult

for a cult two things need to be in place
a cult leader who mandates and demands
a replacement of the lives of the members
neither is the case with aSHIFT.
there is no central leader, the whole philosophy is based on mutual individuality [2023 addition ; our mentalversity, the combined views of bright minds, meaning aSHIFT. is the anti-cult, no cult leaders, only thought leaders and thoughts are shared between the members they are the opposite of cultish - imposed, they are natural, organic, inside all of us already]
aSHIFT. forms an addition to the lives of the ones leading their lives following this philosophy [2023 addition ; a way of life. a set of principles to live your life by, to stand by, to gain respect for, because other humans recognize Eye am Eye for justice, the right thing to be done, action taken, intiative, we live in 2023, there have never been as many possibilities, on the technical AND interpersonal side, as ever before, meaning we have all the tools in our hands to work together at a voluntary egalitarian level, only natural authority like expertise should lead]

religion

a religion has an organized central theme (a deity) and a structure of people (papacy, churches, temples, universities etc. around it)
most, if not all, religions have, just like statism, a demanding and mandating (pray and get) view of divinity
aSHIFT. embraces all religions because it focuses solely on the core of our existence; that what divinity means for all of us, even atheists (religion; scientism)

ideology

an ideology is a set of ideas set out for others to realize. aSHIFT. does the opposite; it asks every individual to come up with their own individual ideas, by which they should realize their own expotential and let's find ways to explore that further together

company

for a company to exist, there must be a central business owner and a structure with employees
aSHIFT. is based on every body's individual capacity to exchange value with each other
Samson79 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:01 am"Divine philosophy"

How is the term divine philosophy specifically defined?
There are a number of ways to lead your life.

Most people's lives are defined by in most cases their slave job.
Others who do good work, meaning working for family businesses, not for strangers in strange "offices" (any transhuman locataion other than a family farm or your own controlled environment, like workshops, little shops and restaurants etc.) in strange uniforms (uncomfortable clothes you would not put on if it weren't for your Rat Race job), are excluded, they have a fulfilling life.
I have had the pleasure of having talked with several on air at Eye am Eye Radio.

Then there is leading your life by Divinity, by GAIA, by God. In essence that means your life is led by

Fate - that what happens, happens and defines your days
syncronicity & serendicity - the second is one of our many Newspeak words, we build our own lexicon with this, again, independent and not imposing (I encourage everyone to invent their own words, in addition to the ones I come up with) combining the beautiful terms serendipity - "discovering something by """chance""""- against all likelihood" with synchronicty - "such an extremely low likelihood that things happen/combine/come together at that moment, that it can only be interpreted as divine, even atheists use godly words to describe those phenomena

my days are unplanned, unscheduled and unmarked by anything or anyone other than Fate.

I go out on the streets and what happens defines where I go, what I do, in many cases Molly is involved in that but it is not that she decides our path, it is in the end Fate.

I have recorded, not published, a beautiful sequence of 3 encounters ; Paisa - Lalo - Shakira in just 1 walk that I thought would just be a simple going to the shop and taking Molly to the village park thing.

All those moments only happened because of fate, if I would have intervened in the sequence of events in any way otherwise, the encounters would not have happened and certainly not in a row. Three meaningful encounters with an extra added one.

everyone can and should (moral shout) lead their lives like this
especially those of 40+
who should realize the Rat Race is not the right way of living
for anyone
who takes themselves seriously
Samson79 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:01 amUnder which specific authority does it emerge from?
Divinity I'd argue can only be described as your personal relation with God, GAIA, Allah, Jahweh, "the Universe", "my gut feeling" (atheists who are in denial of something that even they should (moral shout) realize is there, deja vus, predicting dreams, psychedelic trips, non-substance induced hallucinations, the Fractality of Nature itself, etc. etc.
Samson79 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:01 amIts clearly here framed against Satanism as the "choice" to be made.
I don't know if "framed" is the right word, but yes, aSHIFT. has many origins, as explained at Fakeopedia, see link above, it is clearly anti-Satanic. Or not even anti-, it is essentially reversing back what the Satanists have reversed for us ; the Divinity of Nature.

Monsanto = Satan
working for monsanto = working for the Satanists
every minute worked for Satanists = every minute not worked for Good, namely our expotential together, building our own ecos nomos, like I am doing with my valuable TIME

so the ones giving in, Cognitive Degenerate kindly opened a thread exactly tying into my one, so thank you again for asking your questions, DOUBLE hurt that what is Good, that what is to be Defended, that what is to be Protected.

DETACH
DETOX
DEPROGRAM

Come on air and share your thoughts, only together we make aSHIFT. better !

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

clarity from joe rogain on the difference between a cult and a religion.
"a cult is bullshit,it's created by one person and they know it's bullshit"
"in a religion that guy's dead" .
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

napoleon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:44 pm clarity from joe rogain on the difference between a cult and a religion.

Do you know who was entirely responsible for the destruction of the Millennium Funcon ?

Hang Solo :lol:

napoleon

dont be a cheeky little cunt
sdjfhsjkdfh.JPG
millenium fall-con
iv'e already made the contractions In the nomenclature
Revelation 9:11, Abaddon is described as "Destroyer",identified the angel as Satan.
7078617d3835998aa58c8bdc6f142296 (1).jpg
and no i have no idea who built the miniature fireworks ,i say miniature with the camera used kerner ,they look close to 40 foot
the millennium falcon spaceship was designed by joe johnson ,he also designed bobba fet and slave 1 ,they worked for i.l.m
Joseph Eggleston Johnston II[1][non-primary source needed] (born May 13, 1950)[1] is an American film director, producer, writer, and visual effects artist. He is best known for directing effects-driven films, including Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989); Jumanji (1995); Jurassic Park III (2001); The Rocketeer (1991); The Wolfman (2010); and Captain America: The First Avenger (2011).
napoleon

napoleon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:44 pm clarity from joe rogain on the difference between a cult and a religion.
i can pick holes in what he says, but it's a joke
and a funny one
napoleon

get your disco dancing pants head around this one ,if i'm doiing what the "evil" doers don't want then i'm doing"good" their "evil" to them ergo making me the good guy and the bad guy . after all good and evil are subjective otherwise we would have neither .
also there's no way an innocent can get hurt by me ,the only casualties are houseclowns paidd to ignore me.
magentatainment
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I don't think is much of a difference between a religion and a cult.

I would even widen the idea of what is a cult - I think you can make a case that culture is a cult - following (a leader, the TV) and doing good deeds you believe will improve the state of the world, regardless of personal experience.

When you 'don't believe your lying eyes' I think you can call that cult-like behaviour.
napoleon

i think the afterlife is the main caveat,or like scientology the before bit choosing our parents etc etc ,but i agree and close to cult behaviour is gangs ,all types