Videos not playing

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
TableFat

Videos not playing

Unread post by TableFat »

For about the last week or two I'm unable to play videos on Fakeotube.com Audios and Videos on Fakeotube.com run fine as usual, but it seems to be something changed on the server because I changed nothing to all my devices. I waited to couple days to report it thinking someone-else would see it.

Please let me know when it is fixed. Thank you,
TableFat
rachel

Re: Videos not playing

Unread post by rachel »

Did your problem go away?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

who uses fakeotube ?

i know the videos get viewed ,do the discord view and comment on them ,or the people ab interviews comment on them

i dipped out of the script ,so i am interested because i only watch what ab posts ,when i check theres not many comments you see.

don't get me wrong it's great fakeotube ,but if we repost in the forum and comment here i would interact more,i don't like the fakeotube format of comments.

and last but not least the views could be falsified like the members pretend to be fakeologists

what
napoleon

you see to me interaction is of primary importance ,moreso than accuracy of content ,we can solve that accuracy of content hurdle if it ever needs it ,after getting the fakeologists back commenting ,and with clever fakeologist commenting ,the content writes it'self,plus abs descernment is to a pretty high standard .

i know theres regulars turn up to watch the livestreams ,do they comment on the videos ?

abs always said let him know you are listening ,i reckon that lends it's self across the board /

i think fakeotube is great ,but if any says the videos are for me they obviously have never followed fakeologists in the past three years,or read anything i post.
napoleon

so back to the reglears ,what constitutes a reglear.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:54 am who uses fakeotube ?

i know the videos get viewed ,do the discord view and comment on them ,or the people ab interviews comment on them

i dipped out of the script ,so i am interested because i only watch what ab posts ,when i check theres not many comments you see.

don't get me wrong it's great fakeotube ,but if we repost in the forum and comment here i would interact more,i don't like the fakeotube format of comments.

and last but not least the views could be falsified like the members pretend to be fakeologists

what
Usually I upload to embed in the forum. I think faketube is setup to save content that will likely be removed on youtube, but while you can watch live, there is a way to just download everything, or tags you like. So it might be that most people don't directly view via the faketube interface. But that's as much as I know, other than you can listen to Ab live through it. And no, I've never seen anyone discussing faketube videos on discord, though I don't spend much time on that interface. I agree with Ab, it's a bit of a waste of space.