PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:36 am told ya i'm a back to the future fan

Will I disappoint you? I was reading this thread, I'm always at least two pages behind. And you got me doing a search of Michael J Fox. I was watching an interview and he was talking about getting the BTTF part, and he said, "they cast Eric Stoltz, who is a brilliant actor". This video:

Michael J. Fox discusses "Back to the Future"

And I thought, who the hell is Eric Stoltz? - I'm really not a film person, so I do a search on his name and this is the first photo.

eric_stoltz.jpg

That's Michael J. Fox.

OK, technically it's not, because Eric Stoltz and Michael J. Fox are different legal entities. So categorically I can say in a court of law Eric Stoltz and Michael J. Fox are not the same person. Because they are, under the definition of legal persons, different legal persons, but they are both played by the same actor.

Once we know they are the same actor in these scenes, then suddenly this makes a lot more sense. Maybe they decided to lose the lifts so the character could be more physical in the role, and that meant using the shorter Michael J. Fox incarnation.

Eric Stoltz vs Michael J. Fox (Back to the Future Comparison)

So is the actor who plays Michael J. Fox a bullshit liar? And do we thing they will end up having an mRNA vaccine for Parkinson’s?

Michael J. Fox: Do you have Parkinson's? New test is 'breakthrough' in diagnosing disease.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... r-AA1aCDKI
This week in New York City, 300 of the world’s top neuroscientists are meeting to chart the future of Parkinson's disease research. They are the leaders of the Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative (PPMI), a major international study designed to help cure Parkinson's disease faster.

They come together every year, from points all around the globe, to share data, troubleshoot challenges and map out next steps in the research strategy. It has always been an action-packed couple of days — equal parts realistic, optimistic and futuristic — and even a pretty good time, if you dig science.

And this year, things are super-charged. The meeting’s focus has been electrified by one of the most significant Parkinson’s breakthroughs in decades, announced by PPMI and The Michael J. Fox Foundation just a few weeks ago: the discovery of a spinal fluid test that can objectively detect Parkinson’s in the cells of living people. It’s a first, and a monumental leap forward, for our disease.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I begin to think this is a real thing.

Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope: These aren't the droids you're looking for

Because, with regards to tv/films, I don't see what I used to see.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

erik took the film serious,it is after all a tregedy
marty returns home and everything is different ,for the better ,but not in stoltz eyes or funnily crispin glovers eyes ,you seethey read the script and realised that marty was now in a present he knew nothing about and whoever knew him ,knew him as the new marty he was not

it's a paradox ,a loop,also they had to change girlfriends for marty when stoltz was replaced ,as fox is tiny
stoltz was in mask with cher,and parking-sons disease is a fine pun
napoleon

Back to the Future's ending is bleak, and the movie ends with Marty McFly returning back to 1985 from his trip to 1955. Along the way, Marty actually adjusted his own future, returning to a version of 1985 where his family members were now better versions of themselves, changing the entire dynamic he had always known. The Eric Stoltz Back to the Future interpretation was that this was a tragic ending, which wasn't how director Robert Zemeckis saw it.

Back to the Future creators gave an interview about Stoltz's time as Marty McFly, where they discussed how his depressing reading of Back to the Future’s ending was part of what lost him the role. Stoltz’s interpretation was that Universal Studios' Back to the Future was a tragedy since Marty returns to the future with an entirely new life, making him an outsider in his family. The reading may have gotten Stoltz fired, but he has a point.

Marty is essentially a stranger to his own life when he returns home; he knows that his family isn’t who they were before, and while he can put the pieces together, he doesn’t know what his new life has been like for the past 17 years. The life Marty knew before Doc Brown took him back to 1955 was a bit sad — his father was still a timid push-over, his mother had become a crass alcoholic, his older brother was working at a fast-food restaurant, and his sister was just desperate to have a boyfriend. After Marty used time travel to return, Back To The Future's McFly family was loving and connected, all of them thriving and confident, which would have changed the entire dynamic of his life growing up — Marty himself wouldn’t be the same as before. His life appears much better now that he fixed his parents’ relationship back in the 1950s, but he never actually got to experience the better upbringing in the Back to the Future ending.

Not only that, but Marty's time would be short living with this new version of his parents because he's almost out of high school. Considering that his life is altogether unrecognizable, there are no guarantees he would have ever met Doc or Jennifer, nor would he have turned out to be the same chipper Marty McFly. Essentially the Back to the Future ending is depressing because it has Marty's time-traveling adventure end by having effectively removed all the family that he once knew. He makes a "better" life for himself and his family, but he never got to actually experience a second of it. In this way, Eric Stoltz's reading is right, and Back to the Future's ending is sad.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You see it?
mjf.png
napoleon

=========================================timeline===========================================1985go back in time to

1955================goforward 1985=============================================1985timeline is of the good parents ,but where is the marty that grew up in this timeline ,cos our marty from55 is the one from the other timeline......,the marty that grew up in this timeline did he know the doctor and how
napoleon

rachel wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:38 pm You see it?

mjf.png
i do but if were getting forensic ,he and jodie foster were identical at 18
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Is Jodie Foster male or female?
MJF is female. (the person playing I mean, MJF himself is male)

It's all bollocks.
napoleon

he's put a bit of weight on since teenwolf ,
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

They are very secretive about turning female bodies into male bodies. But I can promise you, Zelensky and his chums are not naked.

President Zelensky and Ukrainian people singing and dancing naked in supermarkets [Music Video]

Future Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in his underwear playing guitar in 2014, Political Rap

Fake boobs:

tiwily01.jpg
soa01.jpg