Unread post by TimOzman »

The following individuals have been classified as EGI:
  • Hunter Biden
    Sylvester Stallone
    Danial Radcliff
    Pamela Anderson
    Paris Hilton
    Stormy Daniels
What all of these individuals have in common: evidence to dispute the claims of Transvsetigators. Video and photographic evidence. Even witnesses.

How does this comport with the Transvestigator mantra 'It's all of them'?
Psyops are the opiates of the masses. http://timozman.blog/ (substack)

Read The World Stage Deprogramming Guide https://amzn.to/40GtZA0
Autohoaxology 101 is enrolling now https://tim-ozman-s-school1.teachable.c ... xology-101
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Contradictions To The Theory

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

What are the evidences for Paris Hilton? she really looks like a transformer to me, even her voice is suspect.

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

TimOzman wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:19 pm The following individuals have been classified as EGI:
  • Hunter Biden
    Sylvester Stallone
    Danial Radcliff
    Pamela Anderson
    Paris Hilton
    Stormy Daniels
What all of these individuals have in common: evidence to dispute the claims of Transvsetigators. Video and photographic evidence. Even witnesses.

How does this comport with the Transvestigator mantra 'It's all of them'?
Hi Tim,

Nice to see you on the forums.

The few of us here who talk to ourselves have raised significant issues with the widely accepted model of "EGI"

In response to you and JLB raising issues about "EGI", I posted my current model a little over a week ago.

viewtopic.php?t=1297

viewtopic.php?t=1301

viewtopic.php?t=807

best

db
PotatoFieldsForever

My main issue with the EGI model is the "elite" aspect of it and if the gender inversion practice is the common denominator to all these people and not something else.
TimOzman

Unread post by TimOzman »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:46 pm What are the evidences for Paris Hilton? she really looks like a transformer to me, even her voice is suspect.

There are photos and videos of Paris Hilton naked, showing off to paparazzi, and a "leaked" sex tape. You are not allowed to say "can't trust photo and video" unless you examine the evidence I posit, as your claim relies on photo and video. We must examine all the evidence. I don't want to link you to images of Paris Hilton's crotch shot or her sex-vids. It's incumbent on you to look for these and then report back to me if you manage to refute them. I have looked and I am convinced that's not a man. Will you stand by your claim after examining what is available? We shall see...

Take a look at this: DaveJ / ThomasJ claims Sylvester Stallone gave birth to his daughters

I have given him the same reply. He MUST watch Italian Stallion if he's going to remain a credible source of information:

“If you’re still calling Stallone the “mother” of his daughters, you’re a cultist and troll. I won’t take your claim seriously unless you’re willing to have an honest debate and allow a POLL to decide who makes the better case. As Exhibit A, you will be required to watch videos of Stallone having sex with women. I Will NOT watch those, as the burden of proof is on your shoulders if this be your claim.

Moreover, if you aren’t willing to watch Stallone have sex on video, then you’re not willing to confront the fact you are
a) wrong,
and
b) knowingly defending wrong answers, aka lying.

I stand by my claim that Transvestigation Festishists are Disinfo Agents. Let me know @tj-thomasj-tj#3916 when you’ve seen Italian Stallion. I’ll expect screencaps to explain how his member is a converted vagina in 1970. Good luck Mr. Tranvestigator.”
Psyops are the opiates of the masses. http://timozman.blog/ (substack)

Read The World Stage Deprogramming Guide https://amzn.to/40GtZA0
Autohoaxology 101 is enrolling now https://tim-ozman-s-school1.teachable.c ... xology-101
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

great thread and title, good you shine your light at the forum, Tim. You are an insightful thinker.

my 1st set of pesos counting (? you, we, not me, decide) on the Contradictions Pile to a Theory laid out for "us", well, not me...

1st - in several FAC shows I have outlined the idea that those Hollyweird Freaqs, part of the continuation of the old vaudeville circus roadshows, P.T. Barnum, anyone?, are not FtM or MtF, that simple idea does not follow from the observations and thus does not answer the many burning questions that arise from analyzing, up to over-analyzing, what we know are scripted, selected, cherry picked and overly edited (those interested in real photo fakery, check all the EXIF data and get "scared...")

yet

those humans we NEVER met in society
yet must exist because they are versions of GAIAs creation

hermaphrodites

origin - hermes - Mercury - Wednesday - the Messenger God of the Romans and Greeks - invented Empires, see Pompeii Revisionism thread upcoming in the Revisionism subforum ...
and
Aphrodite

WHERE are they ?

they are

the Freaqshow

the Woman with Beard of yestercenturies

is the Donald Trumpet Freaqshows

the creepy, stay far far away of those concoctions

of today

what do yous think of this idea

not EGI
a lot of CGI

but above all

hermaphrodites - XXYs

---------

real phenomena of Nature
that gather as their Satanic Ideologies tell them

they indeed are special

but not special enough
to rule
over humans
who are all special

we are the mentalversity

we are aLOUD.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
PotatoFieldsForever

I was aware of the sextape but post-op trans can have "vaginal" sex, moreover, is this Paris Hilton in the part where we see the vagina?
Screenshot from 2023-03-31 21-02-03.png
Screenshot from 2023-03-31 20-53-32.png
About the post-op vaginas, I don't find the differences that obvious, it probably can fool some men.
https://www.reddit.com/r/manmadepussy/

I believe the two vlogs from her channel are better evidences than a low quality sextape video, or pictures that are probably retouched.
Grand Illusion

The Purpose To The Theory?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

The Elite Gender Inversion seems to me to be put out there to get people to pay attention to celebrities during a time when the product that gets turned out nowadays from these celebutards is awful. Music, movies and television have all declined in their quality. Acting, creativity and possessing talent don't matter anymore like they used to. Nowadays artists, actors or musicians have been overshadowed by the visual effects or computer generated sound. All we see today is movies and TV shows being rebooted. No creativity in that whatsoever. We are being put in a low vibrational state with today's music and the movies and TV shows are dumbing people down and socially engineering people like never before with all kinds of nefarious agendas.

I think the perps have figured out people are going to be turned off by today's culture. So how do you rope them back in or rope some of them back in? Get them to care about if their gender is inverted or whatever controversy said celeb has going on. Controversy creates cash and bad publicity is good publicity. Elite Gender Inversion is true for the Williams Sisters, Bruce Gender and Charlotte Flair, but aside from them all the claims for celebs inverting their gender seem to be very questionable and exaggerated and I think the goal of EGI is to get me or anyone else to care about celebutards during the worse time in show business.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I haven't watched any Paris Hilton sex tapes, but I would suggest whatever you think you see, it is just paid acting. I did find the videos earlier in this thread interesting, but clearly the tells I'm looking for are somewhat different to your average transvestigation. I was going to put them up, but this thread got a little heated. I'm not after upsetting anyone, I'm just tired of the bullshit.

So back to Paris Hilton. I know what I think I'm looking at.

ScreenShot-VideoID-_ODzEQqgRDI-TimeS-121.png

Do you see something interesting about her back?

ScreenShot-VideoID-_ODzEQqgRDI-TimeS-129.png

Here's a different cut with a clearer look at what I'm pointing out.

ScreenShot-VideoID-_ODzEQqgRDI-TimeS-137.png

Do we think Paris Hilton had surgery to implant a mic cable into her back? ...Else more likely, do we think that mic cable is passing through a hole in her costume hiding the wire to maintain aesthetics? ...So what does that tell us about the skin on Paris Hilton's back? ...And finally. Why do we have a whole industry of bullshitters trying to convince us this stuff is real?
PotatoFieldsForever

It is weird... but what about the bottom?
ph0.png
ph5.png
ph2.png
I find her voice very gender fluid too