EGI Trans is a Psyop. Genetic soft tissue one gender, skeletal the other

PotatoFieldsForever

Re: EGI Trans is a Psyop. Genetic soft tissue one gender, skeletal the other

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

About the "M" hand sign:
cc.jpg
cc.jpg (17.35 KiB) Viewed 562 times
I don't deny that it is one of their sign but I noticed that some people naturally make that sign with either their right or left hand, me included.
whocansee

Unread post by whocansee »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:20 am About the "M" hand sign:
cc.jpg

I don't deny that it is one of their sign but I noticed that some people naturally make that sign with either their right or left hand, me included.

The Freemasons, masonic-M is just a misdirection. The chin touch gets called the penalty sign. Crossed arms with fingers splayed gets called Osiris risen. Appears to be any finger gesture. Remember its "Everything you see, hear and read.". Think about it. Why can you search for finger signs and get all the masonic stuff layed out for you? It's a psyop like Story Time Drag Queen. Read the Smoking Finger, see the fingers on the Warren Commission. Join the BOGNs on telegram theres more stuff there.

Their eyes are trained like a tradesman to spot a fault. So the gestures flash at them. With practice you can start to see them in real time. Practice on charity collectors, the tv, movies etc. Go to church and look, bet they hold the microphone to do a gesture. Look at their social media pages for the gestures.
whocansee

Unread post by whocansee »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:20 am ...
Yes there seems to be some kind of muscle memory involved. Or perhaps unconscious copying. So one picture doesnt prove. But videos with the gestures done in time with the lies. Or multiple gestures done together by "bystanders".

Other gestures they recognise is "hand in pocket" or even the hidden hand like Napoleon. Thats right its not Master of the Second Veil for him either. Hand behind head. Fist with phalanges promoted somehow. See how Greta Thunberg or any mega-church pastor holds the mic with one knuckle out of line. Just anything. All you have to do is look.

Do non-trannish do these gestures. "Non-trannish" is my word for the soft tissue/skeletal gender mismatch. Curious there is no word for that. Hmmm

The transgender is a psyop to cloud over the increasingly obvious male features of women. Yes they are born women and generally have children.

Its a deduction that the gender mismatch is genetic and associated with psychopathic lying.

All the gestures appear to mean the same "Im one of you. I might be lying but not to you. Join my psyop. Join my party. Even take the other side to make it "two wings of the same bird".

Watch their fingers.