PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

kjsdkajsad.JPG
UYTTY.JPG
Capturelo.JPG
napoleon

so dorothy woke up and explored oz ,it's all facade's even the truth is flimsy,decaying
napoleon

Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play
You said that you'd never been
But all the things that you've seen
Slowly fade away
So I start a revolution from my bed
'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
But don't look back in anger
I heard you say
Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows
If it's night or day
But please don't put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
Who'll throw it all away
I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed
'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside 'cause summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
'Cause you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As she's walking on by
My soul slides away
I heard you say
So Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
I heard you say
So Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As she's walking on by
My soul slides away
Don't look back in anger
I heard you say
At least not today
napoleon

911 was implanted years before it happened , the modern myth including all the imagery,

star wars is is extrapolated from the sequence of events.
twins(one with a lightsaber) even the shining twins one was taller ,cloud city(new york after the collapse)cloud city destination after the deathstar blew up(twin towers) and land of oz looks like sadam ,ive already explained sadam declared himself nebudchadnezzar,ergo lucas uses this definative bad guy sadam gives him a lothario edge ,and he runs tibana gas mines or taliban gas mines (simple wordplay) and cloud city is a enormouse metal floating city looks like a twister,real outcomes organised years in advance like finding sadam as the whipping boy for 911 is set in stone so it get's oz schema to disguise it,star wars shows all just pay attention
not too shabby
gfhg.JPG
,a caveboy.farmboy loses his parents and sets out on new adventure (luke or ozama),ends up leading the rebels to destroy the deathstar(spherical twin towers) ,with r2d2(merrel lynch),leia(2nd tower),han solo(solomon building 7)left early and returned,chewbacca (toto),c3po is opEc backwards ,both have vaguely same job title,human cyborg relations ,then we have a jihad from the jedi's ,all warapped in oz schema .
Mercury) is the messenger of the gods. He is one of the few that has business in all three realms, the heavens, the earth, and the underworld. Both he and Thoth two of us hahahhaaahaha lead souls to the underworld and both are associated with communication, writing, speech, mathematics, and knowledge. All the things you need to bring together abstract theories, formulae and divine power to manifest your monkey magic
inside the millenium fall-con (literal representation of the tower complex the 7 buildings that will collapse (two made of psi) ,c3po the tinman(opec - c3po)ends up in a sack (goldman sacks)
r2d2 is merrel lynch building blue dome at the heart of all the action ,, luke and leia,, luke has the antenna from the trade towers leia is the other tower no antenna or (light saber) the antenna was half the light saber the other half was a camera flash
if you were to stand in j tobin plaza at koenig sphere anytime before 911 and take a 360 picture and flatten it out , what you get is the outline of han solo,s spaceship the millennium falcon,plus his cockpit is represented as building 7!!!!!!
the Science and Art of causing Change to occur "artistocratic magic"
werwer.JPG
the masonic towers attacked by muslims turned into a spaceship ,
so the tell from kubrick was the star allignment from sep 11 ,you saw apeman and assumed we were witnessing evolution,no no that was tuesday mornin 2001 girls.
On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre, Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
------ape a planet-----

1484948-cool-princess-leia-slave-wallpaper-2560x1440 (1).jpg
Hexagrams feature prominently in Jewish esoteric literature from the early medieval period, and it has been hypothesized that the tradition of Solomon's Seal may possibly predate Islam and date to early Rabbinical esoteric tradition, or to early alchemy in Hellenistic Judaism in 3rd century
yes the psi-pher is real ,the truthers who ignore it are too ,this is getting fun
napoleon

Indicators that the World Trade Center represented the Temple of Solomon

The Temple of Solomon’s most salient architectural feature; its signature element is the twin pillars. The World Trade Center featured twin pillars.
The pillars of Solomon’s Temple are at North and South. The twin towers of the World Trade Center are at North and South.

The Temple of Solomon is represented in symbol form by the pillars Jachin and Boaz in Freemasonry; Chesed and Geburah in Kabbala. The Masonic pillars are at North and South.
werwer.JPG
In Freemasonry and Kabbala there is a third pillar; a middle pillar.
The middle pillar of the World Trade Center was Building 7 known as the Salomon Brothers Building. The name “SALOMON” is the most overt reference to Solomon.
but not the best example of heaven on earth ,the best is moi’s solo-man’s temple “the millenium fall-con” ,did they acheive heaven on earth?,well they matched the heavenly twins castor and pollux getting a hidin from jupiter(solomons seal constellation)above ny) story with star wars ,and matched the earthly twin towers journey with star wars in short the tinman jupiter was thrice as good ,under whatever 3names he used.giving vader a heart was nice ,but no medal for chewbacca !,vader=he did lose limbs and get them replaced(sw) or calling him oz-ma on (911) is all the same story.,
so yes solo-mans temple heaven on earth was acheived ,a wacked out masonic jewish jesuit kind of heavenly deceptive hustle of truth ,i suppose that’s their heaven ,but as long as the fucking moron patriots act their part,no,one will figure this out.
d4n4xwt-7ce3c92b-ef8a-4415-b980-e7adf4f6527b (1).jpg
fancy blaming ozma !! a mirror of luke ,smh

When the Freemason Entered Apprentice tracing board is turned horizontally — with the cardinal directions in their appropriate locations — the North pillar becomes the Tropic of Capricorn. The South pillar becomes the Tropic of Cancer. The middle pillar becomes the equator.

The World Trade Center North Tower (Building 1) is the Tropic of Cancer. The South Tower (Building 2) is the Tropic of Capricorn.

The North Tower (Building 1) was topped out on December 23rd, 1970; a date in CAPRICORN.
The South Tower (Building 2) was topped out on July 19th, 1971; a date in CANCER.
images - 2022-09-29T133404.427.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tr…
The Tropic of Capricorn and Tropic of Cancer are separated by 47 degrees. The third pillar Salomon Brothers Building, the equator had 47 stories to further cement the twin towers as the tropics, and the pillars of Solomon.
The Temple of Solomon is sacred to Jews and Freemasons. Once it is established that the World Trade Center was the Temple of Solomon, then anyone involved in its destruction who identifies as Jewish or as a Freemason is a false Jew and/or false Freemason. houseclowns
What are the 7 principles of Hermes Trismegistus? pay fucking attention should be number 1
Image result for transmutation hermes trismegistus
This remarkable book discusses in depth The seven Principles taught by ancient master Hermes Trismegistus which are: (1) Principle of Mentalism (2) Principle of Correspondence (3) Principle of Vibration (4) Principle of Polarity (5) Principle of Rhythm (6) Principle of Cause and Effect (7) Principle of Gender.

The coinage that Christian Rosycross gave to alchemy is described in the ‹Confessio›. Rudolf Steiner described this change as follows: «Looking at this substance clairvoyantly was the ambition of the Rosicrucians. They saw the preparation, the formation of such a gaze in an increased effectiveness of the moral forces of the soul, which then made this substance visible.well were gonna get the right prescription lenses for all
or this innitiation just for the jedi's,nope all will cross the finishline together
With its stark white walls, luminous floor and ornate Renaissance decor fit for Louis XVI, the room is instantly recognisable
Louis XVI
Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792
Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral
Predecessor Louis XV
Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)
bowmans final resting place in 2001
What is the room at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey?metatrons hotel

The Hotel Room anomaly is a replica of a hotel room that serves as a temporary location, in unknown space and time, for David Bowman to make his evolutionary transformation from flesh and blood into an energy being,or a shitbag that's aware of gullible masons cosmism and kabala
even a yellow brick road quilt symbolizing the alchemical journey to oz . Little is known about the precise origins of the Chamber of Reflection. There is some consensus that it first appeared in France around 1750, and the Hermetic nature of its symbolism indicates the direct or indirect influence of the Rosicrucians.
Author and occultist Robert Ambelain goes as far as suggesting that the Rosicrucians deliberately infiltrated Masonic lodges in order to spread their ideas. Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite, and related jurisdictions, There is no specific list of contents, but it may contain either literally or in representation, such objects or images as a skull, a sickle or scythe, an hourglass, bread and water, sulphur, salt and a cockerel (symbolising mercury), a lantern or candle, or the acronym "V.I.T.R.I.O.L." (see explanation below) Other texts or aphorisms may be written on the wall.

only special clever lads,get to see the truth in solo-mans temple.
heres metatrons cubes 7th heaven 7 buildings

mines better
it's not mine i found it with the keys in
And the creator of the Emerald Tablet has been provided in myth as the Egyptian god Thoth, who Armando Mei writes “divided his knowledge into 42 plates of emerald, codifying the great scientific principles ruling the Universe. The legend tells that after the gods’ fall, the Hermetic tablets were cleverly hidden so that no human being might find them. Only Thoth, on his return to that dimension, was able to recover the mysterious book.”
napoleon

The first Monolith appears at the beginning of the story, set four million years before the present era. It is discovered by a group of australopithecines and triggers a shift in evolution ,i don't buy that but as they say monkey see monkey do ,i suppose becoming the monolith was a tad extreme
8a0acfb5-d051-4ac9-a223-9f05bc45d0f5.gif
,but you had to be learned properlike

The species that built the Monoliths is never described in detail, but some knowledge of its existence is given to Dave Bowman after he is transported by the star-gate to the "cosmic zoo"

"Encounter in the Dawn"
A survey starship crewed by three scientists lands on a planet on the rim of the Milky Way, much like their own some 100,000 light years away. On the planet they discover an indigenous race of bipedals much like themselves but on a vastly lower technological level. Despite their ability to travel across the galaxy, their own civilisation is failing and at intervals increasingly bad news arrives from home. Their species has so far located a mere hundred examples of "their kind of life" in the whole galaxy.INTERSTELLAR RIPS OFF OZ RED DWARF AND THIS DARWIN PSI-FI
They initiate contact with the indigenous species while comparing them to their own origins 100,000 years ago. They initially hoped to assist the newly discovered race to allow it to climb "out of barbarism" in a dozen generations, but as their own civilisation is in its death throes, they must leave and the natives will have to ascend on their own, which might take them as much as a million years.
As they are about to leave, the key scientist engages in a monologue directed at the indigenous Yaan, despite very limited common language. He gives Yaan various small gifts and then enters the ship which has just arrived. The ship floats into the sky and departs with a streak of light and a peal of thunder, leading Yaan to conclude that the gods have departed forever.

All through the story there are no definite clues whether the visitors or the locals are the "real" humans, until the final paragraph, which reveals that some thousand centuries later, on the plain by the river, Yaan's descendants will build the city they will call Babylon.[2]
"Encounter in the Dawn" (also known as "Expedition to Earth"[1]) is a short story by English writer Arthur C. Clarke, first published in 1953 in the magazine Amazing Stories. It was originally collected in the anthology Expedition to Earth, and, in one edition of the book, is titled "Expedition to Earth". In a later collection the title "Encounter at Dawn" is used. The story was later restyled and used as the basis for the first section of Clarke's 1968 novel 2001 A Space Odyssey.
so chamber of relection fits kubrick's metatron cube ,got french overtones ,evn slips a mirror reflection of the film crew ,as our scouse genius above shows ,or worse is it all that megatrons cube and i have to watch them movies now.how many outfits do you think i have?
7fe74301-ee4d-4bba-aa77-0c0e657d580d.gif
esc1.gif
esc1.gif (3.14 MiB) Viewed 226 times
planet al qa eda
Astronauts Taylor, Landon, and Dodge awaken from deep hibernation after a near-light-speed space voyage.Their spacecraft crashes into a lake on an unknown planet; Taylor's estimate places them in Orion's Bellatrix System, 300 light-years from their home Solar System.

The men travel through desolate wasteland, coming across eerie scarecrow-like figures and a freshwater lake with lush vegetation. While swimming, the men's clothes are stolen and shredded by primitive mute humans. Soon after, armed gorillas raid a cornfield where the humans are gathering food. Taylor is shot in the throat as he and the others are captured. Dodge is killed and Landon rendered unconscious in the chaos. Taylor is taken to Ape City.
napoleon

George Lucas a disciple of Aleister Crowley(source).
Thelemic references in the Star Wars trilogy:
Crowley's secret name in the OTO was supposed to have been 'Phoenix' and the symbol of the Rebel Alliance is a stylised phoenix.
Crowley was OHO of the Order of Oriental Templars (OTO) and Lucas' original name for the Jedi Knights was the Jedi Templars.
From the Book of the Law, dictated to Crowley: 'the obeah and the wanga, the work of the wand and the work of the sword, these he shall learn and teach.' Obeah = Obi. Wanga = Wan. Thus, Obi-Wan. And what device is a wand one moment and a sword the next? A lightsaber, of course; and the relevance of 'learn and teach' is obvious, since Obi-Wan is the teacher.
dfgdfgtrt (1).jpg
if i find thoth oz hermes trismegistus at three satges of the magical lie ,don't that make me thrice great

Crowley makes references to 'the dwarf insane yet crafty' who is the source of true Wisdom, obviously a reference to Yoda.
Try this quote from one of Crowley's Holy Books, in which a part of the Star Wars universe is mentioned BY NAME:
'... Thy messenger was more terrible than the Death-star.'

The messenger of the Emperor is of course Vader, who possesses (and represents) a power far more terrible than the Death Star - the dark side of the Force itself.
As Vader himself reminds his fellow Imperials, 'The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.'

You might recognise this scene, too:
'the chamber was corrupt; the air stank... He enveloped me with his demon tentacles; yea, the eight fears took hold upon me.'
Garbage compactors, anyone? However, we all know what happened next:'I slipped from the embrace as a stone from the sling of a boy of the woodlands. I was smooth and hard as ivory; the horror got no hold.' Smooth and hard as ivory indeed, for Luke is wearing stormtrooper armour in that scene

you see if the narratives in star wars are from bushes grandaddy ,and the architecture and characters are from new york on 911 including the heavenly bodies and the geopolitics following ,then using oz alter programming and oz-schema from mkultra before during and after 911 is predictable
Capturedasdjasdj.JPG
not as predictable as spacebats ,but i was not a fakeologist back then was i
rtrte.JPG
i am now
and i am still a novice,watch rey leap over a ruby ti fighter ,clouds ensue,were off to oz
napoleon

Tetragrammaton, a Hebrew name for God written as YHWH. Complete quadrilateral, a geometric system of four lines and their six points of intersection.
you gotta laugh ,they put you in boxes all your life ,and you escape them gradually by learning to see the walls ,not for scaling they dissolve away ,until you meet some real geniuses with patience ,more patience than you have shown to anyone

and these patient men allow you to see the invisible walls clear as day , finally the walls become visible box your in is a magicbox
This is why you will sometimes hear Archangel Metatron mentioned as being the “Heavenly scribe”, or the “Heavenly lawyer”
if your really lucky you get a spaceship ,not sure that wacky hebrew god is ready but here i come !
napoleon

explains the brane ,remember the carbon bat (covaids injecction) breaks the blood brane time mem-brane ,all metaphors for the script ,and visuals per the narrative ,oz logo planet smh