is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Misom's research
napoleon

Re: is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Unread post by napoleon »

remember girls i grew angels wings waiting for some of you to grow a spine
would not trust any cunt from clues forum ,proven controlled ,prescient is a glober ,on youtube he's called chris truth seeker flat earther and friend to jlb and original tim osman, wildthing has oz blindness,and god knows how many of the illiterate fucks are running that discord

liber oz
napoleon

Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001
the cyclone that took dorothy to oz was recycled as a narrative device to fund our ozma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1992, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The mujahideen were also supported by Britain's MI6, who conducted separate covert actions. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980, and rose to $630 million per year in 1987,[1][4][5] described as the "biggest bequest to any Third World insurgency"

iv'e made 911 predictable ,traceable ,easy to understand ,and you got a toy !! job done
killing osama
Using night-vision goggles green (power on the street had been cut off), the SEALs infiltrated the compound, killing anyone who put up resistance,
ffjkldjlfeklj.JPG
they literally went into the emerald city for ozma
photo_2023-02-12_12-33-53.jpg
photo_2023-02-12_12-33-53.jpg (8.24 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
remember only houseclowns ignore me ,i hope you are taking notes
remember ozma ran the attack on the 2001 space odyssey ,planet of the apes came out same day as 2001 space odyssey
02542931-48e8-4bfe-acda-5412fa38f74b.gif
theres no test ,you all failed that years ago
napoleon

19"...
YOUR WANK MODS FROM CLUES FORUM
The Sega Development Kit with Snasm Board.
Post by brianv » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Guys. As one or two of you might remember, I am a hobbyist programmer with nearly 30 years of 'C' programming behind me. In recent years, to keep my brain alive, I returned to C and Assembly Language VGA programming, an enormous study task I've set myself. I read and reprogrammed everything by geniuses Michael Abrash and Andre LaMothe twice over, and much much more. I have a variety of machines for running old code. Using some of 'C' s more modern capabilities, I've been able to improve on some of their work. Like making and using my own template vector classes. Arrays in old money, but cleverer.

My loose forensic programming studies through the years have led me to the following conclusion;

What you saw on the "9/11 Show" was NOT faked Television or Video footage...as such.
All, and I mean ALL, of the programming techniques described In AndreLaMothe's gigantic book of VGA wizardry are written large all over the 9/11 "footage". Double bufering, layers, overlays, inserting and erasing objects, scrolling backgrounds, jpeg overlays (see WTC7 collapse and Naudet hilarities), to name just a few.

Book here https://archive.org/details/BlackArt3DEBook and Source Code is here https://archive.org/details/BlackArtOf3DGameProgramming
And more mind blowing wizardry from LaMothe here https://archive.org/details/tricks-of-t ... g-gurus-cd

As a consequence of my studies I then bumped into this device.

And here is the new culprit for your consideration, I myself am 100% convinced that this created the "9/11" footage in it's entirety.

Simon himself often said, as did I, that it looks very 'Mario and Luigi'. Here's why and I bet your even hear the jingle :P

The Sega Cross Platform Genesis Development Kit with a Snasm Assembly Board. There are one or two geeky videos on YouFool.com and if you google images, most have the Assembly board sticking out of it. It connected to every electronic device imaginable. TV, VCR, PC, Video Cameras etc etc. It was used in EVERY Game Software Development House, for probably EVERY game ever made. I'd even bet they were being used in TV studios at the time.

Double Buffering off screen for introducing new elements - the floating helicopter back shot, in game video, overlays, erasing backgrounds, Simon's Choppers, the airplanes, the "Oh my god" Samples, the scrolling backgrounds, the zoom in nose out fiasco, even the news broadcasts and text overlays with Channel Idents was possible on this machine.It could add texture to objects also, but it's most powerful technique was Layers.Extremenly powerful, and guess what? One person could have programmed the whole fucking thing!! Then burned many versions to the built in CD writer. WHO ? Another nail in the coffin for the "too many people crowd", not to mention very plausible.

We also saw it's deficencies, Planes sans wings, overlay error, the Hats Off fiasco same, and dozens of other programming mishaps. The VGA Colour Palette (all 3 bits if memory serves correrct) is all over the footage too, the blue, brown, purple shit - you remember. It also did Audio. Were the News Broadcasts even REAL? I don't believe they were. It may have also been repsonsible for creating some of the "characters" in the truther movement. Serious. That Rick clown whatever, and maybe others. Even my favourite genie cough cough that Obama clown dressed in a Good ol Boy costume.

In 1993 certain games were "cited in UK Parliament for being classified as '15' due to its use of real actors."
I have thought about contacting LaMothe about my findings, but have refrained. Not sure he's er...from this world! :ph34r:
edit/ Nor am I, some might argue, and to inject a little bit of self deprecating humour.

edit/ Buried in the Book somewhere, LaMothe warns us that this technology in the wrong hands could be very dangerous, and if I read his tone properly he's alluding to the criminal psychopaths in government and media.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Genesis

If anyone else has any experience in this area I would value your opinion.

PS. And this is where the ISS came from too. :rolleyes:

PATRICK IS TOP
Re: THE "CHATBOX"
Post by patrix » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:38 am

This was probably one of the most extraordinary theories on 9/11 I've heard so far. It even surpasses Judy Wood's dustification. I had no idea you know programming Brianv. So do I. But I find your reasoning here a bit strange to say the least. Are you actually serious? Computer graphics in the late nineties was very limited. The first movie made completely with computer generated imagery - Toy Story, premiered in 1995 and they were nowhere near passing as real as opposed to today. So the effects in for example Armageddon that premiered in 1998, was purely analog and scale models. The same technology that has been used to create very convincing effects since the birth of movies. It's for example pretty obvious that they used scale models in the moon landing rover scenes.

You are talking out of your arse. WAS THE REPLY FROM CLUES FORUM

TOLD YA LADIES LOSE THE MUPPETS
napoleon

remember good cops bad cops are still cops ,did you fall for the everything is expalinable without pointing fingers niche

well that's died a death
so what maggots popped their head up to say cgi over the years ,thats dismissable remember any old queen has computer skills brian v the moderator who sets up the discord ,and is psilly thinks a sega saturn

is there a jupiter console cos if there is my moneys on that games machine

cut the crap lose the clues forum muppets, and maybe just maybe ,we can move on from 2008

how many fucking mongs have sold out ?
napoleon

and hoi polloi is a physics major and brianv came up with vicsims ?

dogshit truth
kjsdkajsad.JPG
rtrte.JPG
hfajh.JPG
is this cgi ?
if i was a clues forum shill i too would only enter in the discord set up by a clues forum shithouse ,,ahahaahahhahahaa talk about shabby
napoleon

i gave you all a get out of dealing with idiots or shills card each,so use them fuck me
EsM1O8uVQAAdEVu.jpg
ipiccy_image (10).jpg
dustification turns shit sepia like the movies ,give me a fucking break
Capturedasdjasdj.JPG
liber oz
napoleon

SPACEBATS
poiio.JPG
the covaids script , so the carbon bat protection injection ,lights up when exposed to magnetic field
Capturerwererw.JPG
just a story with images already interpretted by No-lens in 2014 proving it's all scripted ,and showing that i am right again ,so don't get scared ,but atleast try and stop reading the script as real ,or go one better ,have a napoleon wilson day
6e38562f-c5c8-4e76-926a-89ace0b43dab.gif
the images are all to show it's a script ,the language is embarrassingly easy to plot ,you can ignore me all day ladies
but i am not going anywhere ,and your silence is my sustenance.
Sars cov Oz,add a letter you get the scarecrow
Blistered feet,there’s your ruby slippers
Yellow brick road, yellow card reporting system
If I only had a brain the clots
If I only had a heart , miocarditis
every aspect of this has a wizard or spacey sound to it wether its sputnik injections or replacing the millenium fall-con terra-ism with a hermetic syringe the ONE oz trade tower………….we are landing soon in oz ,please make sure to alert anyone who,s not familiar with the inversion as above so below and all that by explaining petrol and gas prices here in oz are reduced thanks to our new benefactors al qa eda (ape ap-la-net)running the taliban(tiibana )gas pipes to your cell,once america defends afghanistan that is .
napoleon

Docking_Bay_94_SWI95 (1).jpg
so as i keep saying the topics off limit are the millenium fall-con the definative guide of what 911 was ,another verbotten topic is masonic vitriol psipher used in psi-ops ,jfk ,911 ,covaids programming,
cowardly-lion (1) (1).jpg
cowardly-lion (1) (1).jpg (40.04 KiB) Viewed 1107 times
hjhj (1).jpg
no one wants to beilieve they made spaceship toy tabernacle from the raised twin tower complex called the millenium fall-con

but they did ....................ahhhhhhhhhhhh
napoleon

solo-mans temple got jacked by dorothy ,chancers
jkkljkl.JPG
erioruriuwoeriu.JPG
using their magic on them is tight
goodluck looking in the same barrel for an honest truther, come on play the game boys ,now your just blatantly scared ,ridicule me please
napoleon

The Chamber of Reflection is an important symbol. It represents a womblike state, where the aspirant is to participate in his rebirth as an initiate, to indicate when the candidate emerges from the chamber, in the same manner as being born a new man. the rebirth of america relies on these fucks romantically named starchild, i call them fucks houseclowns ,maison entertainers
"My god, it's full of stars" is a phrase associated with a scene from the 1968 Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey"

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group of clever apes Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403).
He erected a sanctuary (1409),
monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9
rick says jfk had 911 coded into it ,
j=10 f=6 k=11,mirrored becomes
j=10 f=6 k=11
k=11 f=6 j=10
11-09-01 and he is right 100 percent
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror

On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre were released
Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
-----ape a planet-----
heaths_joker_300x128 (1).jpg
heaths_joker_300x128 (1).jpg (15.79 KiB) Viewed 990 times
ipiccy_image (88).jpg
Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 before during and after 911 has oz written all over it
metaphorically thematically the next step after the collapse of the towers the twins go cloud city,blamed on ozma so will luke and leia meet a version of ozma ,will a sadam lookalike do called land of oz? suffice ????,
ipiccy_image (87).jpg