PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

so the secret space cult was just a cover for what i show ,and unfortunately you have to deal with the cult members i don't ,i couldn't give two fucks ,these frauds have no hesitancy in skiritng round the millenium fall-con as i have shown multiple times and i can say the trick that enslaved us all was the millenium fall-con all solved for ya
good luck with the houseclowns
dkajdksdj.JPG
or masons or ignorant patriots or whatever you wanna call them
erioruriuwoeriu.JPG
you see you may think your a truther ,but i am a fakeologist
secret space smh
1393332_606010239441909_797850126_n (1).jpg
low level are the best ,they are hilarious to me
napoleon

i could go round naming houseclowns theres anough of them ,people who are opposed to exposing the elites who pay all the frauds ,but it's far more effective showing you what 911 was ,and why frauds jump over the father of model making or even ignore yours truly and the skills i have learned.
it's a secret cult ,jay touches on their origins above and polly ,but these are working prototypes .only the ones with the wisdom of solo-man can see what i show ,
you can't emulate metatron or thanos without knowing what the event would be.

you must remember when i say the millenium fall-con that kills it big time ,i am after all just showing you the world in the eyes of the people who run it .

i made it easier for you to see who is controlled and who is a full blown agent ,you even got a space ship liber oz
napoleon

you can all understand the concept of rome becoming the vatican ,well what they did was systematically make psi-ence along side science and with a touch of legerdemain and gullible apes ,true there psi-ence is all alchemy and planets ,but you would have to talk to smj he was the one that taught me after all .

the beauty of 911 is it's psi-mplicity ,we have two towers solomons temple collapse and disappear ,made of psi too,
l;lkl;l.JPG
sadjkj.JPG
that's where the gullible step in ,not that they used quantum shenannigans just the ozmosis,after all the wave function crap is just from the spacejews
download - 2021-06-20T203218.102.png
download - 2021-06-20T203218.102.png (6.97 KiB) Viewed 346 times
i have also said in the past this why saturn was dismissed by kubrick ,but jupiters logo ha ha it's 24 and inverted makes hermes trismegistus logo 42 magentatinment time

always stories about kubrick
Jupiter was the original intended destination. But Kubrick decided, mid production, that Saturn would be more impressive but production was already full of incredible visual effects challenges. As work piled up, attempts to make the rings of Saturn look real for the film were not gong well and Kubrick was apparently persuaded (and this did not happen often) by the effects people to make the change back to Jupiter. However, by this time Clarke had changed the novel (which he was writing as the production progressed) to a Saturn destination and he liked it that way...
just aether stories ,kubrick was a genius,i bet goodwill hunting is a shit cleaner ,liber oz
i like stories
With a grain of salt- The story I once heard, I want to say it was an actual Clarke interview, was that he had done a lot of painstaking calculations to arrive at accurate figures of time, distance, fuel, oxygen, food etc for a trip to Jupiter. Kubrick called him and said they were changing it to Saturn. Clarke protested, not wanting to re-do all of that math. Kubrick pressured/begged until Clarke agreed to comply. Then later on, Kubrick called Clarke again and said “Sorry, but we were right the first time. Can you change it back to Jupiter?” And Clarke essentially said, “Forget it, Stanley. In my book, they go to Saturn. Period.”
i have smashed 911
napoleon

good talk
i like the chap emphasizing aleister crowley co-opted alot of the logos ,he was a cunt
channels4_profile (1).jpg
The coinage that Christian Rosycross gave to alchemy is described in the ‹Confessio›. Rudolf Steiner described this change as follows: «Looking at this substance clairvoyantly the formation of such a gaze in an increased effectiveness of the moral forces of the soul, which then made this substance visible.

The Emerald Tablet is said to be a tablet of emerald or green stone inscribed with the secrets of the universe. The source of the original Emerald Tablet is unclear; hence it is surrounded by legends. The most common story claims that the tablet was found in a caved tomb under the statue of Hermes in Tyana, clutched in the hands of the corpse of Hermes Trismegistus himself.
channels4_profile (1).jpg
DK-0074-1.jpg
And the creator of the Emerald Tablet has been provided in myth as the Egyptian god Thoth, who Armando Mei writes “divided his knowledge into 42 plates of emerald, codifying the great scientific principles ruling the Universe. The legend tells that after the gods’ fall, the Hermetic tablets were cleverly hidden so that no human being might find them. Only Thoth, on his return to that dimension, was able to recover the mysterious book.”
The Emerald Tablet would become one of the pillars of Western alchemy. It was a highly influential text in medieval and Renaissance alchemy, and probably still is today. In addition to translations of the Emerald Tablet, numerous commentaries have also been written regarding its contents.

For instance, a translation by Isaac Newton was discovered among his alchemical papers. This translation is currently being held in King’s College Library in Cambridge University. Other notable researchers of the Emerald Tablet include Roger Bacon , Albertus Magnus, John Dee , and Aleister Crowley . And today knowledge of the legendary Emerald Tablet
dee died 1409
John Dee
Dee was a 15th-century scientist who, after a career of furthering academic thought and advising Queen Elisabeth the 1st, turned to the heavens in search of older wisdom. With the assistance of the scryer (and con man) Edward Kelley, Dee created a ‘Holy Table’ anchored by hermetic sigils, upon which this mirror acted as a portal to commune with other worlds.
a6w0dd (1).jpg
there's one black mirror or monolith ,date dee died 1409-monolith dimensions precise ratio of 1 : 4 : 9
DK-0074-1.jpg
John Dee (13 July 1527 – 1608 or 1609) was an English mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, teacher, occultist, and alchemist.
precise ratio of 1 : 4 : 9
this mirror was used by John Dee to contact angels. For ten years, Dee and his scryer Edward Kelley received messages through the mirror. Dee believed the messengers were angels, Kelley thought they were demons, and begged to end the rituals...
Obsidian Mirror is an Esoteric obsidian artifact created by John Dee .
napoleon

4160 (1).gif
The fraternity built its headquarters, called the Spiritus Sanctum, in 1409, and it taught an ever-larger circle of adepts and healers.
source (2).gif
Wisdom (saith Solomon) is to a man an infinite Treasure, for she is the Breath of the Power of God, and a pure Influence that floweth from the Glory of the Almighty; she is the Brightness of Eternal Light, and an undefiled Mirror of the Majesty of God,
8174 (1).gif
napoleon

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group, who is now generally regarded as a fictional character rather than a real person. According to the books, Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403). He erected a sanctuary (1409), where he was entombed after his death in 1484. The alleged discovery of the tomb 120 years later became the occasion for the public announcement of the order’s existence.
erowior.JPG
The secretive nature of the early brotherhood—if it actually existed—would have made contact with it difficult. The combination of alchemy and mysticism associated with it, however, became quite influential. Rosicrucianism was attractive to many thinkers throughout Europe, possibly including the English philosopher and scientist Francis Bacon. It declined dramatically in the 18th century, however, a victim of the skepticism and rationalism of the Enlightenment, though some Rosicrucian ideas survived in speculative Freemasonry.
photo_2023-05-10_02-40-45.jpg
The two most successful modern Rosicrucian organizations were established in the 20th century. The Ancient Mystical Order Roase Crucis (AMORC) was founded in New York City in 1915 by H. Spencer Lewis (1883–1939). Claiming that he had learned the teachings of the order from European Rosicrucians, Lewis attracted new members from around the world by distributing his teachings in mail-order lessons. Regarding Egypt as the cradle of Rosicrucian wisdom, he subsidized the creation of a highly acclaimed Egyptian Museum at the group’s headquarters in San Jose, California.
Capturehjkjhkj.JPG
napoleon

We are back with another power pack episode. Jay Weidner is joined Jonny Enoch to discuss the idea that there are ‘invisible’ Masters who are here on Earth to teach and guide humanity. The two show how this tradition first came into our realm through the Rosicrucian secret society of the early 17th century. They also discuss the stream of this tradition and how it flowed from India, Tibet and Egypt. Watch Jonny Enoch documentary series on Gaia for free on the below link - Mystery Teachings Special with Jonny Enoch gaia.com/portal/sacredmysteries Reality Check is your universe for extraordinary cosmic conversation
where we explore reality, hidden universe secrets and facts from across the globe with our host – Jay Weidner. Jay Weidner is a renowned filmmaker, author and scholar. Considered to be a ‘modern-day Indiana Jones’ for his ongoing worldwide quests to find clues to mankind’s spiritual destiny via ancient societies and artifacts, his body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current global crisis. He is writer/director of the feature film, The Last Avatar, director of the critically acclaimed documentary, Infinity: The Ultimate Trip,
Journey beyond Death and writer/director of the documentary series on the work of Stanley Kubrick,
Kubrick’s Odyssey and Beyond the Infinite. On Reality Check, we bring you live shows, real interviews presenting evidential facts and figures. This is your space where all your questions about our existence will get answered. Our each video, show and interview will provide you knowledge beyond your thought process and imagination. Don’t forget to subscribe and hit the bell icon.
napoleon

napoleon

rosicrucian-digest-volume-97-number-1-2019.jpg
8fdf5c82c6ad35120c3be8837e439c12.jpg
SophiaMystical.jpg
Napoleon Wilson, [11/05/2023 01:48]
the book is a translation of the eighteenth century German "D.O.M.A. manuscript" entitled "Codex Rosae Crucis." Hall observed that the work combined all the Rosicrucian interests of "Alchemy, hermetic philosophy, mystic Christianity, cabalism and ceremonial magic, ontology and cosmogony, Pythagorean and Platonic numerology, Gnostic Christianity, classical pagan mythology, medicine and pharmacology, and comparative religion,"

Ordo Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis (Order of Rose of Ruby and Cross of Gold)
napoleon

The law of reflection states that when a ray of light reflects off a surface, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.