USA is Biblical Lands.

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

USA is Biblical Lands.

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I wonder how far this idea can be pushed.

In the Big Bang Theory tv show, Sheldon wanted to create a replica of Jerusalem in the Mexican desert, persuaded that the Jewish people would come. Couldn't it be what happened ? They put Jerusalem in the middle of a desert and they came..

I always found suspicious that the history of the USA (311) basically started with the discovery of the New World allegedly made by Christopher Columbus (Columbidae Dove, the sign of the dove) on-board of the Santa Maria, CC 33, I get it, they were Catholics but still, the ship was considered beyond repair on the 25 December ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Mar%C3%ADa_(ship)

I noticed that it was the 311th post of this section lol.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: USA is Biblical Lands.

A guy named Francis Pope owned one of the estates which made up the original city of Washington and decided to call it Rome.
https://ghostsofdc.org/2014/02/11/washi ... lled-rome/

One thing particular in the USA is the name of some places, for instance, that train story that happened recently in East Palestine, of course, I don't know the story behind that name but it caught my attention.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Guy from first video: He never made the leap that the artist creating the salt mountain picture might of used reference artwork of a salt mountain that happened to be Yosemite. I personally find the fake history narrative less and less convincing the more I hear it.

But then there is fake history and fake history. Like I always say, the twin towers existed, the twin towers now don't exist. We know the exact day the twin towers changed from existing to not existing. Yet none of us here believe the official story. So the history we have is both real and fake at the same time.
PotatoFieldsForever

I agree that the false history narrative may not be convincing and the more knowledgeable you are, the less likely you are to be convinced. However, somehow the USA became one of the most influential country, then there is this 'neo'classical architecture that can be found in the USA.
capitol.jpg
and the Romans symbols still used today such as presented in this all roads lead to Rome video

I think it could be interesting to see how well it could fit as a biblical land.
PotatoFieldsForever

Here's another take on where are the biblical lands ? it's in German but you can enable the German subtitles then use the auto-translate feature and choose English (it's not optimal but it kinda works).