PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

still my most watched video 11 hundred ha
Daylight turns to moonlight, and I'm at my best
Praising the way it all works and gazing upon the rest
The cool before the warm, the calm after the storm
Oh the cool before the warm, the calm after the storm
I wish to stay forever, letting this be my food
Oh but I'm caught up in a whirlwind and my ever changing moods
Bitter turns to sugar, some call a passive tune
But the day things turn sweet, for me won't be too soon
The hush before the silence, the winds after the blast
Oh the hush before the silence, the winds after the blast
I wish we'd move together, this time the bosses sued
Oh but we're caught up in the wilderness and an ever changing mood
Teardrops turn to children, who've never had the time
To commit the sins they pay for through, another's evil mind
The love after the hate
The love we leave too late
The love after the hate, the love we leave too late
I wish we'd wake up one day, and everyone feel moved
Oh but we're caught up in the dailies and an ever changing mood
Evil turns to statues, and masses form a line
But I know which way I'd run to if the choice was mine
The past is our knowledge, the present our mistake
And the future we always leave too late
I wish we'd come to our senses and see there is no truth, oh
In those who promote the confusion for this ever changing mood, yeah
I hitched a ride with my soul
By the side of the road
Just as the sky turned black
I took a walk with my fame
Down memory lane
I never did find my way back
You know that I gotta say time's slipping away
And what will it hold for me
What am I gonna do while I'm looking at you
You're standing ignoring me
I thought that I heard someone say now
There's no time for running away now
Hey now! Hey now!
Feel no shame – cos time's no chain
Feel no shame
The first thing I saw
As I walked through the door
Was a sign on the wall that read
It said you might never know
That I want you to know
What is written inside of your head
And time as it stands
Won't be held in my hands
Or living inside of my skin
And as it fell from the sky
I asked myself why
Can I never let anyone in?
Hey now! Hey now!
Feel no shame
I hitched a ride with my soul
By the side of the road
Just as the sky turned black
I took a walk with my fame
Down memory lane
I never did find my way back
You know that I gotta say time's slipping away
And what will it hold for me
What am I gonna do while I'm looking at you
You're standing ignoring me
Hey now! Hey now!
Feel no shame
Source: Musixmatch
napoleon

square them circles and you got ground zero
i even finish with dorothy on mount olive looking at new jerusalems temple
Sefer Zerubavel , also called the Book of Zerubbabel or the Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, is a medieval Hebrew[1] apocalypse written at the beginning of the 7th century CE in the style of biblical visions (e.g. Daniel, Ezekiel) placed into the mouth of Zerubbabel,[ who laid the foundation of the Second Temple in the 6th century BCE. The biblical leader receives a revelatory vision outlining personalities and events associated with the restoration of Israel,(Star Wars) the End of Days, and the establishment of the Third Temple.

What is Nineveh called today? Nineveh - World History Encyclopedia Mosul, Iraq = Mos Eisley
Mosul, Iraq = Mos Eisley
What was the sin of Nineveh in the Bible? (20-9) An Epitaph for Nineveh Her lies, rape, and sorcery; her prey in thousands slain; her harlotry and witchcraft and the seduction of the nations all are told. Because of all this, the prophet says she shall become detestable.Nineveh at times was called “Old Babylon” Babylonia under Nebuchadnezzar.
"Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
Luke Skywalker met Han Solo in the Mos Eisley Cantina on Tatooine when he and Ben Kenobi were trying to book passage off the planet
Han Solo father of Ben Solo.
Ben Solo's sith name kylo wren (new york annagram)
temple_2-768x492.png
In all of the accounts in the Hebrew Bible that mention Zerubbabel, he is always associated with the high priest who returned with him(obi wan)
There he finds in the marketplace a "bruised and despised man" named Menahem ben Ammiel ,
temple_2-768x492.jpg
Docking_Bay_94_SWI95 (1).jpg
Jonah tries to escape from the command to proclaim the word of God in Nineveh ,he is displeased
How did Jonah died in the Bible?
After being cast from the ship, Jonah is swallowed by a large fish, within the belly of which he remains for three days and three nights. While in the great fish, Jonah prays to God in his affliction and commits to giving thanks and to paying what he has vowed. God commands the fish to vomit Jonah out.
they made a toy out of americas downfall
hhaahahahahah
napoleon

unnamed (29).jpg
unnamed (28).jpg
unnamed (26).jpg
napoleon

unnamed (24).jpg
unnamed (25).jpg
images - 2020-08-30T184700.jpg
napoleon

who has pyramids on their money
hhjkjh (3).jpg
i am the monolith ladies
hhjkjh (4).jpg
luminaries built your pyramids
the black rainbow
photo_2023-05-06_11-42-22.jpg
photo_2023-05-06_11-42-22.jpg (28.21 KiB) Viewed 180 times
hhjkjh (3).jpg
napoleon

The book also depicts a crucial utterance by Bowman when he enters the portal via the monolith; his last statement is "Oh my God—it's full of stars!
ipiccy_image (68).jpg
Bowman could be rain-bow man ,this chap Christian Rosenkreuz,
especially with the royal arch rainbow and the french masonic hotel room at the end ,thats where rosicrucians got into masonry well apparently
bowman sees the film crew in 2001 ,the perfect kubrick show and dont tell
our rainbow man has entered the chamber of reflection ,He Christian Rosenkreuz, erected a sanctuary (1409) our rainbow man enters the monolith,monlith dimensions are 1-4-9
erected a sanctuary (1409) 1-4-9
2001 a space odyssey starchild and in ruby rosicrucian alchemy a starchild humunculous a child without family
ana -means without
kin - means family
child born during this process of imagination,cos thats all it is stupid bollocks ,the child would fit the name ,anakin skywalker
ipiccy_image (69).jpg
so coptic new year sep11 2001
The word Coptic is derived from the ancient Greek word for Egyptian. Although they are primarily located in Egypt, they are also spread throughout neighbours Libya and Sudan.
if i omly had a heart
ipiccy_image (68).jpg
so precise location of where sep 11 is relevant in a psi fi movie called 2001 a space odyssey depicting the millenium fall-con
ipiccy_image (70).jpg
bowman sees the film crew in 2001 ,the perfect kubrick show and dont tell
With its stark white walls, luminous floor and ornate Renaissance decor fit for Louis XVI, the room is instantly recognisable
ipiccy_image (69).jpg
Louis XVI
Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792
Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral
Predecessor Louis XV
Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)
bowmans final resting place in 2001
What is the room at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey?
Image result for 2001 space odyssey louis 16
The Hotel Room anomaly is a replica of a hotel room that serves as a temporary location, in unknown space and time, for David Bowman to make his evolutionary transformation from flesh and blood into an energy being,
even a yellow brick road quilt symbolizing the alchemical journey to oz . Little is known about the precise origins of the Chamber of Reflection. There is some consensus that it first appeared in France around 1750, and the Hermetic nature of its symbolism indicates the direct or indirect influence of the Rosicrucians.
Author and occultist Robert Ambelain goes as far as suggesting that the Rosicrucians deliberately infiltrated Masonic lodges in order to spread their ideas. Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite, and related jurisdictions, There is no specific list of contents, but it may contain either literally or in representation, such objects or images as a skull, a sickle or scythe, an hourglass, bread and water, sulphur, salt and a cockerel (symbolising mercury), a lantern or candle, or the acronym "V.I.T.R.I.O.L."
ipiccy_image (70).jpg
napoleon

Someday you will find me. Caught beneath the landslide. In a champagne supernova in the sky.
In the frame story of the Sirr al-khalīqa, Balīnūs tells his readers that he discovered the text in a vault below a statue of Hermes in Tyana, and that, inside the vault, an old corpse on a golden throne held the emerald tablet.
Hermes Trismegistus has been influential in many occult schools, including those that have influenced Golden Dawn members such as Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, Theosophy, and Alchemy. You could say that the hermetic tradition is a direct descendent of Hermes Trismegistus.
napoleon

The Legendary Emerald Tablet and its Secrets of ...
The star could also be connected to Osiris, as well as Anubis and the goddess of Sirius,
Ancient Origins
https://www.ancient-origins.net › myths-legends › lege...
And the creator of the Emerald Tablet “divided his knowledge into 42 plates

Emerald Tablet Explained | Alchemy 101 The Complete Emerald Tablets of Thoth ... Forbidden Book: The Ancient Wisdom Of Thoth and The Emerald Tablets
The description of this “mighty angel” clothed with a cloud, a rainbow upon his head, his face as the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire
Alchemy 101
The “rainbow angle,” 42 degrees for the primary rainbow, is determined by the physics of how light refracts and reflects inside a raindrop.
Thoth

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Thoth
thoth green face from en.wikipedia.org
Thoth is an ancient Egyptian deity. In art, he was often depicted as a man with the head of ... Usually, he is depicted in his human form with the head of an green ibis freen mask
oz has a green mask im reaching but the story is full of wacky shit ,
PROFESSOR
MARVEL
ACCLAIMED BY
The CROWNED HEADS of EUROPE
That's right. Here -- sit right down here.
That's it. Ha ha! This -- this is the same
genuine, magic, authentic crystal used by
the Priests of Isis and Osiris in the days
of the Pharaohs of Egypt -- in which
Cleopatra first saw the approach of Julius
Caesar and Marc Anthony, and -- and so on
-- and so on. Now, you -- you'd better
close your eyes, my child, for a moment --
in order to be better in tune with the
infinite. We -- we can't do these things
without....
ththr.JPG

...reaching out into the....

...infinite. Yes.
The Assessors of Maat were 42 minor ancient Egyptian deities of the Maat charged with judging the souls of the dead in the afterlife by joining the judgment of Osiris in the Weighing of the Heart.[1][2]
if i only had a heart

Alchemy 101
The “rainbow angle,” 42 degrees for the primary rainbow, is determined by the physics of how light refracts and reflects inside a raindrop.
Revelation 10:1
Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: This angel is described as “another” angel. The word “another” or “allos” in Greek means “another of the same kind”. Another mighty angel translated “strong” is described in Revelation 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
gjgh (1) (1) (1).jpg
Close_Encounters_of_the_Third_Kind-186852606-large (1) (4).jpg
napoleon

Although he is not mentioned in Craft Freemasonry, Zerubbabel is considered to be of great importance to a number of Masonic bodies. Within Holy Royal Arch freemasonry and Scottish Rite Freemasonry he is considered to be a ruling principal.
the receiver of an apocalypse in the seventh-century Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, also known as Sefer Zerubbabel. The prophecy contains messianic imagery and Zerubbabel is told the future of the city of Jerusalem.

also called the Book of Zerubbabel or the Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, is a medieval Hebrew[1] apocalypse written at the beginning of the 7th century CE in the style of biblical visions
ipiccy_image (69).jpg
(e.g. Daniel, Ezekiel)
placed into the mouth of Zerubbabel,[ who laid the foundation of the Second Temple in the 6th century BCE. The biblical leader receives a revelatory vision outlining personalities and events associated with the restoration of Israel,(Star Wars) the End of Days, and the establishment of the Third Temple.
Capture;klk.JPG
What is Nineveh called today? Nineveh - World History Encyclopedia Mosul, Iraq = Mos Eisley
Mosul, Iraq = Mos Eisley
dfgdfg.JPG
napoleon

ipiccy_image (73).jpg
ipiccy_image (72).jpg
ipiccy_image (71).jpg
star wars placed into the imagination of children all personalities and events and images associated with the millenium fall-con the same way the angel Metatron placed into the mouth of Zerubbabel of Zerubbabel,to Ninevah(nineleven),the "city of blood"[ who laid the foundation of the Second Temple in the 6th century BCE. The biblical leader receives a revelatory vision outlining personalities and events associated with the restoration of Israel,(Star Wars) the End of Days, and the establishment of the Third Temple.

and the granddaddy of all conspiracies is the toys and films which captured so many innocent childrens minds ,are designed from the event .