Getting Us Prepared For The Outer Space Hoax

napoleon

Re: Getting Us Prepared For The Outer Space Hoax

Unread post by napoleon »

so getting back to it ,
smj
1 year ago
Reply to napoleon wilson
All you need is voltage generation and a transducer. I suspect that the rods may be some type of transducer.

Loomis and his brother in law basically owned the electric public utilities and he basically ran the radar research in the us before and after the tizard mission. He was also tight with the atom smasher himself. He was also the hustler responsible for getting fermi’s pile of bullpsience in ci cago funded.

Shite, Luis feckin Alvarez even wrote his obituary and James Conant’s granddaughter wrote his bio.

www.nasonline.org/publications

suslick.scs.illinois.edu/docum…

www.philanthropyroundtable.org
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

rachel wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:49 pm @Grand Illusion, you should copy the video description below the video, and if he doesn't do one, you should suggest to him he should start doing a paragraph summary. Video requires a click to see what it is. There needs to be a reason to click. The thing with text, you can take an overview very quickly, then decide if you want to spend time reading the actual article. Just posting the video with nothing is, suck-it-and-see.
Are you serious? This video to you didn't have a title that is self explanatory of what it's all about?

I think it's pretty obvious from the video title what you're going to see. Otherwise I would have explained but it felt too obvious. The idea that you want me to suggest to Han Realistic to do a paragraph summary...okay...Wow.

Did you see how Napoleon posted this video? The same way I did viewtopic.php?p=9087&hilit=https%3A%2F% ... hN0A#p9087

Did you think something was wrong with that? No video description...
napoleon

oh and if anyone ever listens to me and smj in audios ,i am literally talking to my hero,yes

so the chaps video grandillusion posted was reminiscent of my early revelations into what we call the alchemical hustle .it is alchemy after all
NASA Thinks Vacuums Suck
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm suggesting people will pass it by and not even read the title on the video. But I'm not the one concerned about the video being watched, you are. I come from a DTP background, the point of DTP is to help and make it easer for people to understand and digest the content being offered. Therefore anything that encourages engagement is a good thing. The tone in your response suggests you think I've said something insulting, where all I'm actually trying to do is say if you want someone who has just happened on this page to click the link, it's probably useful to look like you are interested enough in the video yourself to give some background. If Han Realistic does this himself in a description, all the easer for people wanting to share his content. It doesn't bother me either way, and it isn't a requirement of the forum. I was just trying to be helpful to get his videos viewed.

YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

rachel wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:04 pm I'm suggesting people will pass it by and not even read the title on the video. But I'm not the one concerned about the video being watched, you are. I come from a DTP background, the point of DTP is to help and make it easer for people to understand and digest the content being offered. Therefore anything that encourages engagement is a good thing. The tone in your response suggests you think I've said something insulting, where all I'm actually trying to do is say if you want someone who has just happened on this page to click the link, it's probably useful to look like you are interested enough in the video yourself to give some background. If Han Realistic does this himself in a description, all the easer for people wanting to share his content. It doesn't bother me either way, and it isn't a requirement of the forum. I was just trying to be helpful to get his videos viewed.

I'll add that if you check comments via rss (as I do) you probably don't get yt's title description, just a meaningless link - ie a link won't necessarily be displayed in the same way in an rss reader as it does in the forums.

I also agree that I am highly unlikely to click a link with no context or description, as you say @rachel.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

rachel wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:04 pm I'm suggesting people will pass it by and not even read the title on the video. But I'm not the one concerned about the video being watched, you are. I come from a DTP background, the point of DTP is to help and make it easer for people to understand and digest the content being offered. Therefore anything that encourages engagement is a good thing. The tone in your response suggests you think I've said something insulting, where all I'm actually trying to do is say if you want someone who has just happened on this page to click the link, it's probably useful to look like you are interested enough in the video yourself to give some background. If Han Realistic does this himself in a description, all the easer for people wanting to share his content. It doesn't bother me either way, and it isn't a requirement of the forum. I was just trying to be helpful to get his videos viewed.

I guess I go by the Title of a video and that is good enough for me. When I search for vids on YouTube, I barely get a description, so I have to gamble on watching the video based on the title.

As for people that post a video link that doesn't have any description and the video doesn't embed, then that's when I rarely will watch that video. Sometimes I might search the link on the YouTube search.

By the way, I'm not Han Realistic. I was just giving him praise because I felt Mr. Realistic deserved more than a post for his videos. He deserved forum topics. I get nothing out of supporting his work. I was sort of joking around with Napoleon about the guy.

Also I didn't post the Pre 1900s Space Fiction vid for a suck and see result in case you still think that. I never do stuff like that. I literally was posting so others could see the video and I thought with the embed of the video showing the title, that's all most people need.

Overall I guess I perceived your response incorrectly as trying to split hairs with this forum topic like some sort of etiquette I need to follow where I have never seen you do this with anyone else as I pointed out with Napoleon posting the same video with no description.

I have no complaints about giving more than just the video link since you made a good case why a description is a good idea.
napoleon

tora bora mountain hideaway (1).jpg
where is she ,i hope she didn't drash
fo4hyeervnc41 (1).jpg
photo_2023-03-15_11-34-52.jpg
i love a joke
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@Grand Illusion, that's fine. Some people are video people, some people aren't. I'm not so much, so need to be given some prompt on why it is worth my time to watch. Context or a description is more likely to capture a person like me. And I assumed you knew the content creator a little better to be able to suggest it would help in raising his profile.