Invert cope & seethe

invincible

Invert cope & seethe

Unread post by invincible »

Just wanted to start a discussion on invert cope and repercussions of finding out or speaking on inverts. I think I became black-listed last year after I created a Twitter talking about the Alchemical/Rosicrucian/Freemason inverts and speaking freely about it with family members via text. Since then, I've been cut off by just about every single IRL one I have ever suspected (despite never mentioning any of this to them).

My work has also suffered and whatever "advantage" I had by acquiescing to these people for years appears to be gone. That's not what I'm complaining about at this point, since I would be happier living ferally in a cave somewhere than spending another day feeling jealous of a person with a man's skeleton and face.

Has anyone else experienced this? My personality hasn't changed and the inverted people I've known never let me speak anyways (they are always talking and have zero natural curiosity about other people) but it definitely feels like they became aware sometime last year. The theatrics are different. Always some sudden "life or death" emergency going on with them instead of hearing about trash celebrities or the "news" of the day.

@realNoseyParker refers a lot to inverts from her childhood that let her in on the secret, that the secret is "ours to find out". Okay - so why do they ban, censor and black list us when we do?

It seems more like a bunch of lazy, nepo-kids running things who don't give any kind of fuck about taking the average person on a path to enlightenment. It seems like all they're actually interested in are their ugly trinkets and poorly-made houses. This is where I agree with Hans Wormhat - this generation of inverts are essentially the dumpster opossum meme. Really?? THIS is what you're protecting and keeping the world in ignorance/darkness for?
Cunts.

Anyways this is more like a rant because I'm getting sick of the "unexplained" bans, the constant hypocrisy and honestly just the fact that it feels like the dumbest part of the population are running things with an iron grip.
Samson79

Re: Invert cope & seethe

Unread post by Samson79 »

I can relate.

Been targetted since I was 3 years old, I believe mine is something to do with my blood type, or family, my parents go quiet about it but I know very little about my family history and none of my family are willing to share something about me they know, my dad was driven to suicide over it, apparently when I was 3 or 4 social services tried desperately hard to get me into care and failed.
Ive been sexually abused twice by adult males and every attempt to find a life long mate/wife has ended without me actually knowing why. I also have a very rare blood type which frightens me sometimes, as someone who is targetted/gang-stalked for 2 decades I became full on truth seeker, never got sucked into joining groups or attending events but I have a claim to fame for being able to predict specific things under specific circumstances I predicted the lockdown years before it happened, wrote it all down!! (when highly stressed I have seen strange people with no faces who walk close to me without harming me, most frightening experiences of my life they appear) and other wierd shit has happened like surviving a house fire in 1997 everything burned around me and I slept through the whole thing lol, didnt even have smoke inhalation damage, there are other things as well but they are deffo not for posting on online forums.

You are a survivor of something, just follow the truth where ever he leads you and no force of arms can defeat you.
:)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When you say you predicted lockdowns, was it something you dreamed? Or, how did it come to you?
Samson79

I have strange dreams sure, the covid lockdown thing came by a boding feeling, sensing, like atmosphere everywhere was off, couldn't connect to people and then end up spending alot of time at home (then) I wrote a long email to an old friend who after getting in touch with me I went on some rant about how I see the world going and he emailed me to tell me I predicted the lockdown in that email, likely just a good guess, also had some arguements with some people online about music artwork that I wrote about the covid in some of the replies, alot of what I think turns out to be significant only to myself but sometimes get on my high horse Im not a prophet or a mind reader, I find stressful events make me very introspective and the brain chemicals create some enviromental factor my brain is reinterpreting, that is my rational explaination, but the wierd things that have happened have kinda made me develop a coping strategy.
Samson79

Dreams should be taken very seriously though.
invincible

Samson79 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:14 pm I can relate.

Been targetted since I was 3 years old, I believe mine is something to do with my blood type, or family, my parents go quiet about it but I know very little about my family history and none of my family are willing to share something about me they know, my dad was driven to suicide over it, apparently when I was 3 or 4 social services tried desperately hard to get me into care and failed.
Ive been sexually abused twice by adult males and every attempt to find a life long mate/wife has ended without me actually knowing why. I also have a very rare blood type which frightens me sometimes, as someone who is targetted/gang-stalked for 2 decades I became full on truth seeker, never got sucked into joining groups or attending events but I have a claim to fame for being able to predict specific things under specific circumstances I predicted the lockdown years before it happened, wrote it all down!! (when highly stressed I have seen strange people with no faces who walk close to me without harming me, most frightening experiences of my life they appear) and other wierd shit has happened like surviving a house fire in 1997 everything burned around me and I slept through the whole thing lol, didnt even have smoke inhalation damage, there are other things as well but they are deffo not for posting on online forums.

You are a survivor of something, just follow the truth where ever he leads you and no force of arms can defeat you.
Stop being frightened. A lot of inverts worship or deify a parasitical top hat man (Bob) who feeds on fear or "negative energy" (if you can't just say fear, it's because you're an invert). Someone mentioned recently that a movie called the Babadook stars this thing and the plot is resolved by a character not being afraid of it anymore. This is exactly how it works, with pretty much everything.

What has me doubting this story... Why not just approach the gangstalkers and tell them to fuck off? I've seen videos of this alleged phenomenon and it's usually people who look like they steal from Hot Topic. Are you really afraid of adult mall teeanagers with nothing better to do? Probably not.

The fact that you made my whole post about your weird origin story where you're the most special and different from everyone else tells me you're an invert. The person replying and wanting to hear about your dreams is also an invert.
These two topics are the least interesting aspect of this post, to anyone who isn't on the Big Secret. Why would the only reply be a sad origin story and "tell me about dreeeeamsss". Here's a dream I had: I met your lady in the green dress and she told me I would "ascend". I was lifted up above the rafters, to a stage ceiling. Now I can see you. I didn't have to take any stupid oaths or be a Jesus freak to find out... and I don't lead with this story because I'm not an egomaniacal weirdo who's believed I'm a superhero and better than everyone else from birth.

I'm thinking of starting a YT channel and you can all just listen to my nonsense for once, without derailing your nonsense. Stay trooned xo
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

we have a fakeologist audiochat for all you egomaniacs lol,i will listen
Samson79

invincible wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:17 am
Samson79 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:14 pm I can relate.

Stop being frightened. A lot of inverts worship or deify a parasitical top hat man (Bob) who feeds on fear or "negative energy" (if you can't just say fear, it's because you're an invert). Someone mentioned recently that a movie called the Babadook stars this thing and the plot is resolved by a character not being afraid of it anymore. This is exactly how it works, with pretty much everything.

What has me doubting this story... Why not just approach the gangstalkers and tell them to fuck off? I've seen videos of this alleged phenomenon and it's usually people who look like they steal from Hot Topic. Are you really afraid of adult mall teeanagers with nothing better to do? Probably not.

The fact that you made my whole post about your weird origin story where you're the most special and different from everyone else tells me you're an invert. The person replying and wanting to hear about your dreams is also an invert.
These two topics are the least interesting aspect of this post, to anyone who isn't on the Big Secret. Why would the only reply be a sad origin story and "tell me about dreeeeamsss". Here's a dream I had: I met your lady in the green dress and she told me I would "ascend". I was lifted up above the rafters, to a stage ceiling. Now I can see you. I didn't have to take any stupid oaths or be a Jesus freak to find out... and I don't lead with this story because I'm not an egomaniacal weirdo who's believed I'm a superhero and better than everyone else from birth.

I'm thinking of starting a YT channel and you can all just listen to my nonsense for once, without derailing your nonsense. Stay trooned xo
Im sorry you feel that way.
Thanks for writing a whole reply about me, I feel honoured that you took the time to do so and I just wanted to validate what you said, because I don't want to offend you. Im also frightened of people telling me who I AM so your a great judge of personalities, I wish I could help people online so easily too, just not blessed with such skills, and sure Im frightened of God, but not so much gangstalkers, like I said before, my abusers end up dead, so have no complaints.....or any mess to clean up. Have you ever considered Jesus Christ? He can help you having to focus on other people you feel are egomaniacal and help you restore your inner focus and become more loving as an individual. I will pray for you as well. I don't like to make judgements but I feel your needing to make judgements because it helps you deal with your emotions, Im ok with you focusing on me and appreciate the wierdo superhero meme, gave me a chuckle actually, I know you didn't mean that to be negative and can sense you are just finding out what the world really is.
Welcome to fakeologist and I would definately be interested in your YT channel.
Kind regards
Samson79

Also I forgot to mention something......

About me :D

If you anagram my name you will notice it says "mason" which someone here cleverly observed and that must mean Im a mason or free mason and everything else anyone else wants to attach onto my name, I just enjoy interaction and have no friends in real life.
I just hope your ok with that :oops:
invincible

Okay thanks, you would probably have to always mention anagrams since I like to keep my mind free from finding new words and symbols in everything.

Anyways - no one has friends. Inverts don't have friends: they participate in spectator/performer events, that's why all parties usually find their time together exhausting together and avoid it as much as we do. Everyone's too self-conscious to form meaningful relationships. Those who do try, burn out immediately by the expectation of "friendship" we see from (other) inverts who've been friends since school and maintain superficial "wolf packs" for their entire lives.

I actually believe people when they tell me they're not inverted (directly) since we're all from that world. I think of things I used to do or say that now seem like over-the-top invert behaviour to some people. Even now, I am very combative and tend to only come here when I'm pissed off about something. Hans Wormhat is always trying to make it sound like only evil or negative behaviours are perpetrated by inverts. Anyone can be sneaky, mischievous or lie. To me "invert behaviour" is being weird and elusive or smug/knowing about the same topics and answering questions like a politician. Controlling the conversations and literally shouting nonsense over top of people to change the subject. Banning, censoring, etc. I only really come here when I've been banned for something (I consider) relatively innocuous somewhere else.

Anyways, I know so many "satanists" who (probably) aren't inverted. The idea that it's only Hot Topic kids or Tammy Faye Bakers is horseshoe invert theory and such nonsense. How many of us have known completely typical families who aren't weirdly religious or always performing psy-ops? My friend growing up was an invert and I always found her family welcoming and home completely normal/comfortable to hang out at. I don't really care if they worship satan or jesus if the result is people who are decent and have some semblance of free will/thought.

napoleon wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:59 pm we have a fakeologist audiochat for all you egomaniacs lol,i will listen
Why would anyone want to talk to someone for 3 minutes to enter a chatroom. What is that even supposed to verify? Who cares who enters the chatroom. I don't care if inverts are participating so why do you care if nat-fem/males are in there? This is the kind of thing that frustrates me and makes me call you names.