Corona madness

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Corona madness

Unread post by rachel »

FuHAL0DWYAU19HW.jpg

Fgz4v24XoAEKVjp.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Corona madness - Tour de France anti-COVID protocol

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

PARIS, June 3 (Reuters) - Tour de France organisers have set up an anti-COVID protocol for this year's race, with riders and team staff banned from signing autographs and eating out of their hotels, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Saturday.

Riders and staff members were allowed out of their hotels last year. Access to the paddock at the start of the stages was open to reporters until midway through the race, when organisers decided to close it to "fight against the propagation of COVID-19".

Access to the paddock will be allowed when the Tour starts in Bilbao, Spain on June 29, with everyone required to wear a mask.

"For all the team members: Respect a confinement - Limit the interactions outside the race bubble. No eating out. Respect social distancing at the hotel," the chart, seen by Reuters, said.

"Do not get too close to the spectators - Social distancing, no selfies, no autograph."

On Friday, France reported 3,204 COVID-19 cases in the country. At this time last year, there were about 25,000 reported daily cases in France.

Giro d'Italia organisers last month set up an anti-COVID protocol near the halfway point of the race after overall leader Remco Evenepoel pulled out after testing positive for coronavirus.

https://www.reuters.com/sports/cycling/ ... 023-06-03/
rachel

Re: Corona madness - Tour de France anti-COVID protocol

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:18 am On Friday, France reported 3,204 COVID-19 cases in the country. At this time last year, there were about 25,000 reported daily cases in France.

I see they chickened out of reporting it as 'around 33 thousand cases'. We are having some effect. :D :D :D

3,6 (2+0+4)
3 x 6
= 666

:roll:
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm Jimmy Dore bing watching, but so far each is this week and relevant for us to know.

New CDC Director Giggles Over Implementing Lockdowns On A Whim

Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 16.21.50.png
Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 16.16.33.png

And...

Jim Jordan Brutally Confronts Rochelle Walensky With Her Own Past Statements

ScreenShot-VideoID-9zn-cIy2qCw-TimeS-289.png
A11-96.png

It's just all one big joke to these morally bankrupt idiots.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

See how he's talking about jurisdiction. It's all about jurisdiction.

“We Never Forced Anyone” – HHS Director Lies About Child Mask Mandates

CDC Director Is A Lying Sack Of Sh*T!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You Should Be OUTRAGED By This CDC Lie!
The whole premise of the COVID vaccine mandates was that everyone needed to be vaccinated because that would stop the spread of the virus. But it turns out that the CDC knew from the very beginning that the vaccines didn’t prevent transmission, so there was no need for mandates at all.
It's all bullshit, the just use one lie to backup another lie.

ScreenShot-VideoID-agJRcvq6sk0-TimeS-495.png

See how the satanic bastards work by degrees of lies. Private contracts are private contracts and nothing what soever to do with public bodies. If the government wants to force shite in anyone's body, it needs to first nationalise the shite makers to get them into the correct jurisdiction for them to force a contract with me. A public body does not have the jurisdiction to force a contract between to private entities. And in the private, contracts are only between two parties, so even if the government is in the private, it can contract with me, it can contract with the shite makers, but it can't make me contract with the shite makers. All else is tyranny and fraud, and therefore I am duty bound to tell the government to go fuck itself.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This podcast is worth a listen, it turns out at no point during the Covid lockdowns were UK police forces obliged to enforce the rules. Some other interesting insights, but this extract is Charles Malet's resignation letter as a police officer which was prompted by the vaccine passports. Also, the fact Human Rights are not worth the paper they are written on, and there is no point in pursuing any legal argument based on them.

Full two hour show:
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I wanted to return to this. I'm no expert in law, but there are definitely two types of jurisdiction, public and private. If we deal with government, we should be dealing in the public. It becomes clear, anywhere where governments start acting as a private corporation, they are acting fraudulently and against their whole point of existence. The amount of privatisation and non-governmental bodies used by government would appear to indicate a direct link to how corrupt it is.

When a government purchased vaccines from Big Pharma keeping the terms of that contract private, it was acting as a private company. If I am not party to the contract terms, how can the contract then be enforced on me? Can the government mandate this contract on me without divulging the terms of that contract? If the government can mandate one private contract, why not another type, like say, a marriage contract? Forcing me to have some unknown substance injected in my body is more permanent than forcing me to marry someone. There are actual laws prohibiting forced marriage contracts in the UK.

If there was a public emergency in which the government truly felt it needs to issue a mandate and force something, rather than just a wealth transfer fraud, the government has the power to compulsory purchase a vaccine manufacturer. Everything about it is then transferred into the public. Isn't that the safest bet if it is really about health? Everything should be scrutinisable by freedom of information. I get to know what's in the vial...even the name, I was calling it shite, and they call it vile.

Finally, It's interesting in that clip, an ex-police officer makes the point, the vaccine passport was actually once removed from the vaccine mandate. And within that is the con; a bait and switch. A pretend connection with the vaccine via the name, while the passport itself had nothing to do with whether the person who held it had actually taken the vaccine or not, that was just one of the eligible criteria that allowed someone to be granted the pass. It again had nothing to do with health and everything to do with control.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've said this before about human rights. All you need to know about the European Human Rights act, the Right to Life is qualified. This was my fundamental reason for voting to LEAVE in the Referendum, and no politician mentioned the difference between the qualified rights of Rome compared to the absolute rights of Magna Carta.

This is the big, "we're so brilliant, look at what we promise".

Article 2 text.png

Now read the small print, because the 'Right to Life' only applies to us not being able to demand the trial and hanging of Ursula von der Leyen and her clique for colluding with drug companies to democide European citizens. But for the rest of us, if we try to bring her to justice...

Article 2 clause underline.png

So the EU gets to kill you while not deprecating your right to life if it decides you are part of an insurrection. Therefore everyone on January 6 could have been opened fire upon and lawfully killed while not infringing their right to life in the EU's universe and good riddance because they deserved it. But what is 'Insurrection' in law?

insurrection.png

See 'Insurgent'...do you see it says "not necessarily to be taken in a bad sense" when it is in relation to overthrowing tyranny...

insurgent.png

So the EU is in fact, and always has been, just a set of tyrants creating a way to protect themselves from individual country's customs and laws that might just bring them to justice.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A reminder of the first vaccine given to William Shakespeare.

Shakespeare is an ancient Norman name that would have been used in Britain soon after the Conquest of the island in 10661. The name was originally derived from the Old English schakken, meaning to brandish, and speer, meaning spear1. The most reasonable and likely interpretation is that the surname derives from a nickname for a spearman or a belligerent person2. The derivation is from the Middle English "schak (k)en", to brandish, shake, with "speer", spear, a development of the Old English pre 7th Century "sc (e)acan" and "spere"2.
1 https://www.houseofnames.com/shakespeare-family-crest
2 https://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Shakespeare