Apostle Kathryn Krick whore of Babylon

Ian

Apostle Kathryn Krick whore of Babylon

Unread post by Ian »

I'm posting for the first time other than my intro. I feel compelled to put this out because I think we are in the times when we will witness intervention by God and the real Jesus Christ here, so I wanted it on the record and if this forum survives relatively uncorrupted for long enough, we will see over the coming years how it unfolds for the 5fold revival movement, and EGI as an entirety.

In my opinion this one is very nicely explained by MrE's videos on Babylon where he explains the roots. What we have here is a reincarnation of one of the fallen Lords from that time, and Atlantean before that time. To pull this kind of thing off, you have to work at for many lives. So that means in my view that we have a demon/fallen angel rather than a ignorant human possessed by demonic forces.

Ian

Re: Apostle Kathryn Krick whore of Babylon

Unread post by Ian »

An affront to God and Humanity.

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

cheers ian ,welcome to fakeologist.
Ian

Unread post by Ian »

A few disjointed thoughts that this brings up for me:

The principalities know that the demons that inhabit the weak ignorant ordinary person (who keeps the mind open to msm and thus is subliminally guided into sinful behaviour as it is so easy) will make it impossible to see the deception at the EGI level. Especially if they play both sides as they have always done.

I hope I am wrong with this one. I feel sorry for all the followers if not. I feel sorry for our horrifying predicament. What next, the appearance of a tranny Messiah?

The recent UK coronation makes it clear we are actually at mid-point of the apocalypse.

As for the end-game, does it go to Sodom and Gomorrah again? I do not know, but I do believe that if the real Jesus were actually here today (actually alive in a body) there is NO WAY he would not be intervening at this point, as the unknown God behind the scenes.

We are priviliged to watch what will be coming down in the next 30 years. Look after yourselves, purify mind and emotions and stay healthy, so that you can bear witness.

Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Wow that first photo is creepy af.
jus sayin. Those eyes and how that face frames them looks like it could go full "devils advocate" inside the lift scene .....

Which is wierd when you consider Keanu is a ftm and his wife in that film is a baby adoption mtf, sick sick world for sure.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Ian wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:22 am As for the end-game, does it go to Sodom and Gomorrah again? I do not know, but I do believe that if the real Jesus were actually here today (actually alive in a body) there is NO WAY he would not be intervening at this point, as the unknown God behind the scenes.

We will not see Jesus in a human body doing human stuff, that part of his mission is complete. He is Profit, Priest and King, these roles are consecutive. He came to earth as Profit to proclaim the truth about God, this he completed at the Cross when he said, "It is finished." After his resurrection Jesus stayed with the disciples for forty days, and then he say's, 'I have to go, for if I do not go I cannot send the comforter' and he tells them to stay in Jerusalem. He leaves because he is going to heaven to be anointed as our High Priest; this happens, earth time, on the Day of Pentecost...the rush of wind, the Holy Spirit given. This is where we are currently.
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. - Acts 2:1-4 KJV

Things are going to get really bad before Jesus appears again as a man; the close of probation, when the office of High Priest is completed. When Jesus was incarnated as a man, he ceased being an Angel, this has not changed. He appears to us through the spirit (omnipresent) or through the flesh (one location), but not at the same time. When he left he sent the Father's spirit through him, before he returns the spirit will be withdrawn and it will be like it was before the Cross (else the times of Noah). We've got to prepare for how dark things might get. But this must all come to pass before Jesus is crowned King.
Ian

Unread post by Ian »

Thanks Rachel for the post. I wish it were otherwise, but I have not found any image of Krick that from an anatomical standpoint makes me want to change my mind about him/it; nor have I seriouly questioned my opinion that the role she so gleefully plays points toward a full blown planetary-level demonic or ET entity. There are a few grainy pics of the parents but nothing that doesn't seem to be staged/posed. I know in EGI research it can be very dark, but if all this is true, then the sheer polished brazenness of Krick does take it to another level imo.

I don't know if you've ever come across "A dictionary of angels" book by Gustav Davidson, but my hunch is that we would find the true name of this fallen angel in that book.