Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
rachel

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Unread post by rachel »

Richard Hall has released a new film with regards to the Manchester Arena Bombing, this one has a fair bit of enquiry footage. Some interesting things I noticed.
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=1&gen=99

Manchester on Trial
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I picked up on this one. Witness Darron Coster, "died "following a road traffic collision" on 14 July, three months after giving his evidence to the enquiry.

Manchester_on_Trial (7).jpg

From the information given, Darron Coster's death would appear to have been officially announced by the chairman of the enquiry, Sir John Saunders, and this is what prompts the subsequent news articles about his death.

BBC report of 19 July 2021:
Manchester Arena bomb hero Darron Coster dies in crash
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-57889441
An ex-military police officer hailed a hero for helping Manchester Arena bomb victims has died in a road crash.

Darron Coster was praised for his actions after giving evidence to the Manchester Arena Inquiry in April.

Addressing the inquiry, chairman Sir John Saunders said Mr Coster, from Accrington, died "following a road traffic collision" on 14 July [2021].

He said he did an "amazing job" treating casualties after the bombing and his heroics would "live on".

Mr Coster, who retired from the Royal Military Police in 2008 and was in his 50s, was waiting to pick up his son when the explosion happened on 22 May 2017.

The attack killed 22 people and injured hundreds more.

Opening a hearing of the inquiry earlier, Sir John said Mr Coster's death was "very sad news".

He did not give any other details of the crash.

He said Mr Coster, who told the inquiry in April that he used his Royal Military Police training to assist in the "carnage", was a "hero" for what he did on the night of the attack.

"Because of his training in Northern Ireland, he had experienced explosions in the past," he said.

"He knew how to help those who had suffered blast injuries [and] applied improvised tourniquets to some of the more seriously injured."

Mr Coster told the inquiry that his first action had been to shut the doors to the blast scene after thinking "nobody needs to see that"
Mr Coster told the inquiry that his first action had been to shut the doors to the blast scene after thinking "nobody needs to see that"

It doesn't state it in that article, but Darron Coster apparently worked for the RMP for 22 years, retiring in 2008. Richard Hall only shows a section of his testimony with regards to armed police being on the scene within the first ten minutes. But there is some other interesting testimony.

This is from The Scottish Sun, 28 May 2017, six days after the alleged suicide bomb.

Heroic dad describes seeing Manchester suicide bomber’s body as he rushed to give first aid to victims
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1 ... o-victims/
Heroic dad Darron Coster can be seen in the top left of this picture in the immediate aftermath of the bomb at Manchester Arena
Heroic dad Darron Coster can be seen in the top left of this picture in the immediate aftermath of the bomb at Manchester Arena

The former Royal Military Police staff sergeant calmly walked INSIDE the arena as survivors were fleeing to give first aid.

Lorry driver Darron helped dozens of shocked and bloody survivors before paramedics and police reached the scene.

Speaking to The Sun on Sunday he said: “”My son was at the concert with his girlfriend and a mate. I arranged to meet him at railway platform at bottom of stairs to the arena.

“I was only there a minute and it went “bang”. I knew I had to find my son.I walked up the steps until I got right into where it happened.

“It was pandemonium. It was seconds after the bomb went off. I was in military police for 22 years so my training kicked in and I took control of stuff.

“All these people milling around not knowing what to do. No one is prepared for this.

“So I said ‘there’s a lot of people dead, forget about them there’s nothing you can do, find someone who is moving.

“I sort of guessed it was a suicide bombing. Then I tried to close the doors because I could see the suicide bomber’s body.

“I could see half of his body halfway inside. I went over and closed the doors because I didn’t want anyone seeing that.

“It looked like he had been blown inside the doors. I didn’t want to look. His torso was through the doors and he had no legs. I couldn’t see a rucksack.

“Some of the MEN staff came and I told them to get some water and within seconds they came back with lots of water.

“I took a load of it round. I saw the two homeless blokes and they didn’t know any first aid so made sure they went round talking to people who were conscious.

I put a couple of tourniquets on people. There was a gentleman sat with wife who had internal injuries and I asked for his belt and I put in the lady next to him who had a leg injury.

“Someone else had a belt and I used that on someone else.

Darron Coster arrived at the venue to pick up his 20-year-old-son Charlie
Darron Coster arrived at the venue to pick up his 20-year-old-son Charlie

It continues, Coster says it took 15 to 20 minutes for the paramedics to arrive, and Richard stated the report says the first paramedic arrived at 22 minutes (in keeping with the whole 22 theme), but did not attend anyone at the scene, and two others arriving 44 minutes after (yes, add 44 get 66). One thing I notice from the apparent Sun quotes, the vocabulary doesn't seem to match the man being interviewed at the enquiry. From what I read in the Sun article and the lack of what is stated via the emergency services in Richard's film, Darron Coster would appear to have provided the bulk of the testimony regarding actual injuries being treated.

Going to have a little look into his death next.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The thing I find curious about Darron Coster's death, it would appear it was first officially announced on Monday 19th July 2021 at the Manchester Arena Public Inquiry by Sir John Saunders. There is a video clip in the link.

ITV News: Manchester Arena attack hero dies in road crash
https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2021-0 ... road-crash
An ex-military policeman hailed a hero for helping victims of the Manchester Arena terror attack has died following a road collision.

Darron Coster used his training from 22 years in the Royal Military Police (RMP) to assist casualties in the City Room foyer where the bomb was detonated at the end of an Ariana Grande concert in May 2017.

Screen_Shot_2021-07-19_at_3.31.31_PM.png

This is not to say a death wasn't announced the week before, Darron Coster apparently died on Wednesday 14th July, and it was formally announced five days later, on Monday 19th July. This is a report from the 15th July.

Motorcyclist dies in Skipton collision
https://planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits ... glesworth/
The man in his 50s was pronounced dead at the scene on Wednesday

Jack Lane in Wigglesworth, where the collision happened
Jack Lane in Wigglesworth, where the collision happened

A motorcyclist has died in a head on collision near to Skipton, police have confirmed.

The red Ducati bike hit an orange Vauxhall Astra at around 11:14am on Wednsday July 14.

Paramedics landed in an air ambulance nearby, but the man in his 50s was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police say he was from the Blackburn area and his family have been told, but they are "not in a position" to formally identify him.

The woman driving the car involved in the crash was treated for shock at the scene, and another woman in her 80s was treated for leg injuries.

The road was closed for almost 12 hours, and anyone who saw the crash is being urged to contact North Yorkshire Police on 101.

On Google Maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/54.0080 ... ?entry=ttu

A11-87.png

See the blue line, that's the extent of Jack Lane, it's just under a mile in length. At the south end is a pub, a B&B and a couple of other businesses. We see roughly half way along, a pink arrow and 1 minute label, there is an access road to another business. I therefore suspect, if this was a staged event, the logical area to set up the cordon would be the north end of Jake Lane, after this access road. A barrier could be placed at the south end stating 'ROAD CLOSED, ACCESS ONLY', stopping Northbound traffic. A second, full barrier added at this mid section with 'NO ACCESS BEYOND THIS POINT'.

Likewise, the north end of Jack Lane where it turns into Hollow Gill Brow, the point shown by the Wigglesworth red marker, would be the logical place to stop southbound traffic with a full ROAD BLOCK, leaving access to the road to the left, pink arrow, which appears to be another access road to a farm. A diversion could then be set up a mile further north that circumvents that area, connecting the road to the left, lower pink arrow. to the continuation of Hollow Gill Brow.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Street View at that mid section where the access road is:
https://www.google.com/maps/@54.0134118 ... ?entry=ttu

At mid section facing north
At mid section facing north
At mid section facing south
At mid section facing south

There are actually some houses beyond this access road, so the accident would need to be located even further north.

At north section facing north
At north section facing north

Continuing, looking at the terrain, this is where I fancy the car and bike could be set up. There is a place to park off the road, and where that grey building is, that's the private access left turn just before Hollow Gill Brow. The ridge hides a direct view from that building, and turning south, the houses we passed are no longer in view.

Nearing north end facing north
Nearing north end facing north
Nearing north end facing south
Nearing north end facing south

Granted, I'm suggesting this was another drill. We know that a man in his 50s was pronounced dead at the scene, and there were two other unnamed people involved. This is a second report from a local paper with more details, from Friday, 16th July.

Motorbike rider dies after Wigglesworth crash with Astra
https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/194469 ... ash-astra/
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after a crash.

North Yorkshire Police say that emergency services, including an air ambulance, attended a serious head-on collision between a red Ducati motorcycle and an orange Vauxhall Astra car on Jack Lane, Wigglesworth, near Skipton, at 11.10am on Wednesday (July 14).

The car was heading north towards Settle and the bike was heading south from Rathmell to Wigglesworth.

The man riding the motorcycle was pronounced dead at the scene. He is in his 50s and from the Blackburn area. The force say his family have been notified but police are not in a position to formally identify him.

Sgt Paul Cording from the roads policing group said: "Sadly my team have dealt with a fatal motorcycle collision at Wigglesworth in the Craven area. My thoughts are with the family and friends of the rider. If you can assist us with our witness appeal, please call us on 101 quoting reference number 12210159925."

The woman driving the car, who is in her 60s from the Ribble Valley area of East Lancashire, suffered from shock. A passenger in the car, a woman in her 80s, received hospital treatment for a leg injury which is not believed to be serious.

The stretch of road between Long Preston train station and the A65 turning to Rathmell remained closed until 10.55pm while police collision investigators worked at the scene and to allow the damaged vehicles to be safely recovered.

Witnesses or anyone who recalls seeing either the motorcycle or the car prior to the incident, are urged to contact North Yorkshire Police on 101, select option 2, and ask for Emma Drummond. Or email emma.drummond@northyorkshire.police.uk. Please quote reference number 12210159925 when providing details.

People with dash cameras or recording devices that may have captured the incident are asked to preserve the footage for the police to review.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

If we are saying the crash is another drill, the fact there are newspaper reports of an unnamed fatality and a police officer assigned to the case appealing for witness testimony is not unusual, quite the opposite. As a training exercise we would imagine proper protocol would be followed and that other than the most senior officers and the people responsible for setting up the location scene, that all other emergency services staff involved and the media would have no idea the victim at the crash site was anything other than real or that he would later be given the identity of Darron Coster.

Corresponding with this idea it is stated an air ambulance was deployed to the scene, we can see the area is suitable for a helicopter to land in multiple locations with minimal obstacles, good for training, and as a scheduled event, "serious head-on collision between a red Ducati motorcycle and an orange Vauxhall Astra", it would be expected one of the specific aims of the exercise would be to test the air ambulance response time in comparison to the same undertaken by road ambulance.

That out of the way, I wondered if the colour of vehicles might be significant; I notice the unusual "orange" Vauxhall Astra, and I think we all know about orange here. But actually, there is something else interesting in the numbers.

So for those who don't know ORANGE = 33, but interestingly, RED = 9. (I didn't know that). I'll do red as it's only three letters, it's a straight forward letter order/number substitution and reduction, but the same holds true for orange.

R = 18 (1+8) = 9 , E = 5, D = 4
9 + 5 + 4 = 18 (1+8) = 9

Generally if a double number is produced by a reduction, it isn't reduced further, hence why we see 33 and not 6. But if we instead use 6 for orange, going by the order the bike and car were listed, the red Ducati motorcycle was first and the orange Vauxhall Astra was second. So...

RED-ORANGE = 96

A competing theory might be that this was a real head-on collision between a motorbike and car, and rather than reporting the real name of the deceased, this was suppressed and substituted, and the enquiry used this tragedy to disappear the character Darron Coster. I think this concept is highly unlikely.

But you might wonder why I'm so convinced Darron Coster didn't die. After all, here is a picture of him in his motorbike leathers... Well, it is actually the pictures of him that lead me to doubt his existence, and hence why I've added so many.

MEN: Family's touching tribute to Manchester Arena bombing hero after tragic, sudden death
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... e-21204175
2 AUG 2021
(Image: North Yorkshire Police)
(Image: North Yorkshire Police)

The family of an ex-servicemen who was hailed a hero for helping those injured in the Manchester Arena bombing have paid a touching tribute to him after his tragic death in a road crash.

And it's emerged that Darron Coster also donated one of his kidneys to his brother, saving his life, seven years ago.

Mr Coster, who served for 22 years with the Royal Military Police and worked in Northern Ireland in a forensics role, was at the Arena to collect his son and his son's girlfriend from the Ariana Grande concert.

Drawing on his training, he used an injured man's belt and a handbag strap as tourniquets, and answered the ringing mobile phones of two injured victims, speaking with their relatives and reassuring them.

What do we do when the people who create the lies can just create more lies to double down on the lies they have already told? - And they justify these lies by saying, we need to train our staff with real world scenarios that they believe are real, so when a real emergency happens they are ready... Yet you, the emergency services, didn't lift a finger to stop the government closing down the country and denying health services to a nation while also frowning on common humanity from neighbours. Instead, you just enforced the insane rules regarding gatherings and bubbles that were not laws and instructed your officers to impose unlawful fines. How many unnecessary real deaths did you help inflict as opposed to the lives apparently saved by your unending conspiracy of lies based on fake terror?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Richard Hall one is a bit of a misfit to this section as it is a bomb rather than a shooting. But it is apparently a guy who walks into Manchester Arena, drops a bag with explosives and I think gets caught in the explosion and killed. I can't quite remember...that's the usual MO, as then there is no trial. But why I'm a little confused, actually in a similar way to the 7/7 attack, the car with a suspect was apparently in was pulled over by police. Richard goes into this in his first film.

He's put up an update to his second film, here. Direct link below.

MANCHESTER ON TRIAL (V2)

Richard D. Hall's 2023 investigative film about the 2017 Manchester Arena incident. Note there has been a new section added to this film (on 21/11/23) (which is 5 minutes long) and starts at point 1hr, 3mins.

This goes with a new Rich Planet with an update of the trial.

TABLE FOR TWO

I have mixed thoughts regarding what we are seeing. I like Richard, just because I am on the fence about the nature of this trial, it doesn't really stop me from thinking the body of Richard's work is impressive and very informative. The thing is, if this does go to trial, it will have serious implications on everyone's freedoms in the UK.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Just seen the Darron Michael Coster thread above....
Obviously a re-assignment/relocation
Death 14 July. Administration granted 20 August 2021, no will. That's what I call express service.
https://champfunerals.com/obituaries/da ... el-coster/

https://funeral-notices.co.uk/notice/coster/4963806
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

rachel wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:53 pm I picked up on this one. Witness Darron Coster, "died "following a road traffic collision" on 14 July, three months after giving his evidence to the enquiry.

Manchester_on_Trial (7).jpg

From the information given, Darron Coster's death would appear to have been officially announced by the chairman of the enquiry, Sir John Saunders, and this is what prompts the subsequent news articles about his death.

BBC report of 19 July 2021:
Manchester Arena bomb hero Darron Coster dies in crash
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-57889441
An ex-military police officer hailed a hero for helping Manchester Arena bomb victims has died in a road crash.

Darron Coster was praised for his actions after giving evidence to the Manchester Arena Inquiry in April.

Addressing the inquiry, chairman Sir John Saunders said Mr Coster, from Accrington, died "following a road traffic collision" on 14 July [2021].

He said he did an "amazing job" treating casualties after the bombing and his heroics would "live on".

Mr Coster, who retired from the Royal Military Police in 2008 and was in his 50s, was waiting to pick up his son when the explosion happened on 22 May 2017.

The attack killed 22 people and injured hundreds more.

Opening a hearing of the inquiry earlier, Sir John said Mr Coster's death was "very sad news".

He did not give any other details of the crash.

He said Mr Coster, who told the inquiry in April that he used his Royal Military Police training to assist in the "carnage", was a "hero" for what he did on the night of the attack.

"Because of his training in Northern Ireland, he had experienced explosions in the past," he said.

"He knew how to help those who had suffered blast injuries [and] applied improvised tourniquets to some of the more seriously injured."

Darron Coster.jpg

It doesn't state it in that article, but Darron Coster apparently worked for the RMP for 22 years, retiring in 2008. Richard Hall only shows a section of his testimony with regards to armed police being on the scene within the first ten minutes. But there is some other interesting testimony.

This is from The Scottish Sun, 28 May 2017, six days after the alleged suicide bomb.

Heroic dad describes seeing Manchester suicide bomber’s body as he rushed to give first aid to victims
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1 ... o-victims/
as-comp-hero-dad.jpg

The former Royal Military Police staff sergeant calmly walked INSIDE the arena as survivors were fleeing to give first aid.

Lorry driver Darron helped dozens of shocked and bloody survivors before paramedics and police reached the scene.

Speaking to The Sun on Sunday he said: “”My son was at the concert with his girlfriend and a mate. I arranged to meet him at railway platform at bottom of stairs to the arena.

“I was only there a minute and it went “bang”. I knew I had to find my son.I walked up the steps until I got right into where it happened.

“It was pandemonium. It was seconds after the bomb went off. I was in military police for 22 years so my training kicked in and I took control of stuff.

“All these people milling around not knowing what to do. No one is prepared for this.

“So I said ‘there’s a lot of people dead, forget about them there’s nothing you can do, find someone who is moving.

“I sort of guessed it was a suicide bombing. Then I tried to close the doors because I could see the suicide bomber’s body.

“I could see half of his body halfway inside. I went over and closed the doors because I didn’t want anyone seeing that.

“It looked like he had been blown inside the doors. I didn’t want to look. His torso was through the doors and he had no legs. I couldn’t see a rucksack.

“Some of the MEN staff came and I told them to get some water and within seconds they came back with lots of water.

“I took a load of it round. I saw the two homeless blokes and they didn’t know any first aid so made sure they went round talking to people who were conscious.

I put a couple of tourniquets on people. There was a gentleman sat with wife who had internal injuries and I asked for his belt and I put in the lady next to him who had a leg injury.

“Someone else had a belt and I used that on someone else.

Darron Coster 1.jpg

It continues, Coster says it took 15 to 20 minutes for the paramedics to arrive, and Richard stated the report says the first paramedic arrived at 22 minutes (in keeping with the whole 22 theme), but did not attend anyone at the scene, and two others arriving 44 minutes after (yes, add 44 get 66). One thing I notice from the apparent Sun quotes, the vocabulary doesn't seem to match the man being interviewed at the enquiry. From what I read in the Sun article and the lack of what is stated via the emergency services in Richard's film, Darron Coster would appear to have provided the bulk of the testimony regarding actual injuries being treated.

Going to have a little look into his death next.
Looking at the bottom photograph, particularly’his’ hands, don’t you see a woman? Edit * he’s even got breasts.
fakeologist
Site Admin

2017 Ariana Grande, Manchester Bombing

Unread post by fakeologist »

xileffilex

Re: 2017 Ariana Grande, Manchester Bombing

Unread post by xileffilex »

Long thread here relating to this abject HRDPAR
https://fakeologist.com/ariana-grande-m ... bomb-hoax/