Vax end game post

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Sunshineuk

Re: Vax end game post

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

Intrresting discussion on vax technology
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Horowitz: Confidential Pfizer document shows the company observed 1.6 million adverse events covering nearly every organ system
https://www.conservativereview.com/horo ... 16948.html
•73,542 vascular disorders
•696,508 nervous system disorders
•61,518 eye disorders
•47,000 ear disorders
•225,000 skin and tissue disorders
•178,000 reproductive disorders
•190,000 respiratory disorders
•77,000 psychiatric disorders
•127,000 cardiac disorders
•100,000 blood disorders
•3,711 tumors
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@Theblackfemini3 Twitter
Update: We are suing Pfizer and Moderna directly (and have filed in the Federal Court).

In a nutshell: the LNP-modRNA complexes produced by Pfizer and Moderna satisfy Australian legal definitions for being properly deemed Genetically Modified Organisms, or GMOs. Almost identical legal definitions are found in many other countries, including the EU. There are over four decades of science acknowledging how easily synthetic and natural RNA can integrate with genomic DNA.

The subsequent discovery by Kevin McKernan of grossly excessive synthetic DNA contamination in the vials of both companies only makes a very bad situation much worse, as that modDNA also satisfies the same legal definitions for being yet another form of GMO, while possessing superior traits for effectively undergoing genomic integration, and DNA disregulation.

In Australia it is a serious criminal offence to 'deal' with GMOs without a GMO licence first being granted by the Office of the Gene Technology Regulator.

Neither Pfizer nor Moderna knocked on the door of the OGTR; and our OGTR failed to pull them up before they went knocking on the door of the TGA for provisional approval.

This constituted a gross and heinous failure by Australia's Gene Technology Regulator, assisted by the Secretary of Health not pausing to ask whether these drugs were not always meant to be first regulated by the OGTR, prior to being possibly cleared to proceed to apply for provisional approval with the TGA.

This utter failure by GMO regulators occurred about the globe when the C19 drugs were hustled to the front of approval queues, where now thanks to their transparent failures we can thank them for ensuring the Human Genome has been irreparably poisoned.

Full details and documents here: https://www.maatsmethod.com.au/post/we- ... a-directly
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From 2021, but a biblical take.

EVERY MAN HAS HIS PRICE - BILL PINTO

Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 00.37.54.png
Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 00.38.59.png
Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 00.43.40.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

COVID Vaccines Show 24 Times More Adverse Reactions Than Others
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/covi ... ons-others
According to the state’s vaccine safety surveillance report (pdf), COVID-19 vaccines showed that for every 100,000 COVID-19 vaccines administered, 264 adverse events following immunisations (AEFIs) were recorded.

For all other vaccinations, 11.1 AEFIs were recorded, making the COVID-19 vaccines 23.8 times more likely than non-COVID-19 vaccines to result in adverse events...

...Adverse events following vaccination can range from mild, such as a sore arm, to serious conditions, such as anaphylaxis, thrombosis with thrombocytopaenia syndrome (TTS), Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), myocarditis, and pericarditis.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

2. Bret’s comments about how this exposes the fundamental flaws of peer review (in the so-called most prestigious journals) is especially pertinent. See our substack:

"The Very Best of Cheap Trick" makes an appearance on the Dark Horse podcast
https://wherearethenumbers.substack.com ... rick-makes
We were very glad to see that Bret and Heather Weinstein covered our recent substack article ‘The Very Best of Cheap Trick’ on their wonderful Dark Horse podcast.

The full podcast video can be found on YouTube here (our bit starts at 1.15.15):

Bret and Heather 185th DarkHorse Podcast Livestream: Why Would They Lie About That?

Bret’s comments about how this exposes the fundamental flaws of peer review (in the so-called most prestigious journals) is especially pertinent. Remember that even letters to the journals pointing out the obvious flaws in these studies do not get published, while our own work that challenges any of the ‘official’ covid narrative even gets automatically rejected by the pre-print servers.

3. And here's the article with links to the studies using the various tricks

The Very Best of Cheap Trick.....
https://wherearethenumbers.substack.com ... heap-trick
Our team first exposed the practice of deliberate miscategorisation of vaccine status on December 3rd, 2021, in a tweet that got 3 million impressions:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F60906473-9f55-4f53-8fa3-6569901fbba7_637x616 [MConverter.eu].png

The tweet was based on our paper lodged on the ResearchGate archive, here (this and an earlier version got approximately half a million reads).

The ‘cheap trick’ is simple: categorise those who are vaccinated as unvaccinated up until some arbitrarily defined time period after vaccination takes place. The time period might be 7, 14 or 21 days. The supposed justification for this practice being that the benefits of the vaccine do not accrue until it has had time to ‘kick in’. And before it becomes effective on day seven, fourteen, or whatever, the recipient is considered to be unvaccinated.

At the time of our original work, we were not at all sure how globally widespread this selection bias was. Recently the Dark Horse podcast covered the issue and shortly after Bret Weinstein asked me if there was a comprehensive list of studies that had deliberately committed this cheap trick.

This article is our first attempt to provide such a list. It contains a mix of observational and other studies that have employed the cheap trick when assessing vaccine effectiveness for either infection, hospitalisation or death....
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When I'm 64... I'll be less at risk of disease than at 14?
August 9, 2023
https://miriaf.co.uk/when-im-64-ill-be- ... han-at-14/
So the UK's Department of Health and Social Care (DoH) purports to believe, according to recent media reports, and as I have just confirmed with them in a telephone call.

The legacy media is busy fulminating, in its signature sanctimonious style, that the DoH has decided this year not to offer free flu vaccines to those aged 50-64. The DoH claims it has made this decision on the basis of advice from the Joint Committee for Vaccination and Immunisation, which said only at-risk groups (e.g., those with diabetes or heart disease) and those over 65 should receive flu vaccines.

If this is so, I ponder, why on earth is the government - for the first time ever - simultaneously offering the flu vaccine to all healthy 11-16 year old secondary school students in England?

They are not in an at-risk group. They are not over 65.

Therefore, why are they being offered this vaccine, when those aged 50-64 - still a relatively low-risk group but, nevertheless, still more at risk from flu (and virtually all serious health conditions) than healthy teenagers - are not?

(Note: To be clear for any newer readers, I don't believe any age group benefits from the flu vaccine - or from any vaccine at all - but I'm approaching this issue from the establishment's own "logic": if the flu vaccine is being withdrawn from the over-50s on the basis they aren't sufficiently at risk from the flu, then obviously it should be withdrawn from groups dramatically less at risk, such as teenagers. If it isn't, then clearly it isn't logic driving this decision. So what is it?)

I have a family friend who is a retired GP. He worked for the NHS for over 40 years and is far from anti-vaccine (he's even had the Covid jabs, and sadly has seen his health torpedo since), and when he found out the government was giving the flu vaccine to all secondary school children in the country, he said:

"This is ridiculous, a complete waste of money, this group does not need it at all."

Any other sane GP would say the same. The data is simply not there in any form - even the crooked, manipulated, fudged figures that constitute "the science" - to justify giving the flu vaccine to all 11-16 year-olds whilst NOT giving it to 50-64 year-olds.

Even if you believe every word of conventional vaccine dogma, there is no logical argument to be made for this approach.

In fact, it is so palpably insane, that I thought the press must have got it wrong - that surely, if they're withdrawing the flu vaccine for 50-64 year-olds on the basis they're not sufficiently at risk from the flu, they must be withdrawing it for schoolchildren as well?

So I called the Department of Health media enquiries line, explained I was a freelance journalist covering the flu vaccine rollout, and asked if they could confirm the recent changes as reported by the press - that the vaccine WON'T be given to the 50-64 age group, but WILL be given to 11-16s.

They confirmed that this is so.

I'm afraid we can therefore only conclude that the intentions behind these changes are entirely nefarious, and this is what I think said intentions are:

We all know that scores of people get ill directly after their flu jab, as every single year, we hear the same thing, again and again and again:

"Gosh, I've been so poorly since my flu jab... So thank God I got it, or it would have been so much worse!"

(Sigh and head shake.... "that means it's working", I guess.)

We also know, as we have been cautioned by the former UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, that "we would only lock down again if there was a new variant that affected children".

So, this year, children are being given a potent chemical product known to cause illness, and - in the case of the format the children's vaccine comes in (a nasal spray) - to have the potential to spread it to others, too.

Meanwhile, older adults are being exempted.

This means that we could see a sudden tidal wave of illness in children, that we will largely not see in adults.

This will be presented as "proof" that there is a new dangerous pandemic that primarily affects children, therefore giving the government the "justification" they need to lock down again, and - as Matt Hancock has already cautioned - much more stringently than before.

Note that, for adults who do still qualify for the free flu vaccine - those over 65 and in at risk groups - they will not be eligible for their jabs until October, whereas the children's flu vaccine programme commences September the 1st.

That means that, by the time the adults start to be injected, we will likely already be seeing significant illness in children, therefore, when the adults start to get ill from their vaccines, we may be told the illness they have has actually been spread to them from children, and this "mystery new pandemic" sweeping the schools.

The media is already hard at work prepping us for a new pandemic, warning variously of an imminent measles outbreak, and also of the mythical "Disease X" - a deadly, terrifying, beast of a plague... that doesn't actually exist. Despite this fact, scientists are hard at work developing a vaccine for it... Nope, I'm not joking - and I suspect many people's critical thinking abilities have been so successfully obliterated by the logic-free lunacy that was "Covid", they will actually earnestly accept you can begin working on a vaccine for a non-existent disease. You know, if you're a real "expert" and you understand The Science.

It is now the 9th of August, so we have just over three weeks before schools are back in session and the flu vaccine programme commences (not just in secondary schools, but - as has been standard practice for several years now - in primary schools as well).

If you're a parent with a school-aged child, you can find useful information and support in this group, which advises to keep your child off school on vaccination day - and, I would suggest, for as long as you can afterwards, as it's not clear how long "shedding" (whereby vaccinated children can transmit the concoction to unvaccinated children) continues for.

Whether you have school-aged children or not, please consider sending this template letter, from my health resource, Informed Consent Matters, to your local schools (Informed Consent Matters has also just developed a new leaflet warning of an impending new "plandemic").

As government ministers have already told us, the next pandemic (and they are absolutely certain there will be one) will be met with far harsher restrictions than the first - and we also must be aware that the media whipped up hatred and contempt for those that don't comply will be much magnified over Covid, because, during Covid, the non-compliant were "only" blamed for killing granny. Next time, they will be accused of killing children. Therefore, the level of public outrage at dissenters, and demands for severe and uncompromising penalties for those who break "the rules", will be much more pronounced.

Therefore, the more awareness we can raise now (see Informed Consent Matters for shareable resources such as a letter for schools and leaflets), the stronger our case for pushing back against the next "pandemic" will be. As many people as possible need to consider in advance the possibility that a nasal spray disseminated in all schools (happening for the first time ever this year) could create illness in children, an illness that could be labelled a "pandemic" and therefore used as an excuse to, once again, obliterate personal freedoms and civil liberties in the name of "our safety".

We all lost far too much the last time this happened - and all the evidence shows that not one "protective measure", such as lockdowns, vaccines, masks, or tests, were in any way advantageous to the national health (on the colossal contrary, in fact). As such, we must do everything possible not to let it happen again, by shining a light on the dark ones and their nefarious plans now, and asking a simple question:

"Why would healthy teenagers be prioritised for alleged protection against a condition that barely affects them?"

Unless and until the government can answer that question, we must continue to conclude that this is - not a theory (unlike the fictional Disease X) - but it is most certainly a conspiracy.

Thanks for reading! This site is entirely reader-powered, with no paywalls, adverts, or wealthy corporate backers, making it truly independent. Your support is therefore crucial to ensuring this site's continued existence. If you'd like to make a contribution to help this site keep going, please consider...
I wonder if the "Disease X" is Twitter?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Who knows what's in these vaccines but I could see a kind of conditioning, if you get a vaccine and it's no big deal for you then you will be less reluctant for the next vaccines. It also indirectly reinforces the idea that the flu is caused by a virus.

And for the X maybe it's a cross +.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Talking about the UK disability claim figures post vaccines, among other things like the US dollar.

CV19 Vax is a Crime & Coverup – Ed Dowd

There is much more in the 49-minute interview.
Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with money manager and investment expert Ed Dowd, author of the book called “Cause Unknown” The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022 for 7.29.23.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »