The United Nations

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: The United Nations

Unread post by rachel »

Carrying on from what I started after posting this:
rachel wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:24 pm Listen Bucko, Peterson is Controlled Op
https://fakeologist.com/blog/2023/02/22 ... rolled-op/
Amazing Polly went on to talk about Jordan Peterson calling his daughter Mikhaila, after Mikhail Gorbachev. I mentioned Peterson has the feel to me as a character brainstormed by Baha'i's at a UN meeting, and the Mikhail Gorbachev revelation, which I wasn't aware of, seals the deal. But you'll see below, it gets better with the connections.

b81563a55587eae6a9b3182e53cc2631.jpg

You might not know Mikhail Gorbachev's links to the UN. I was aware of the whole 'Glasnost' thing with Ronald Reagan and the bessy mates vibe. But I didn't know how integrated into the UN he was. The video mentions a fascinating story which links Mikhail Gorbachev to Benjamin Creme, Maitreya, and the United Nations. Reading between the lines, Russian royalty just went undercover, I think it is unlikely any real power has ever shifted in that country. It just takes the NWO's anti-thesis role as and when needed. I've queued up the relevant section, but the whole video is worth a watch.

THE OCCULT WORLD PEACE PLAN HIDES A SINISTER AGENDA

And if Peterson is a contrived character, we now have a source for his surname. The video section starts with a Pulitzer Prize winning American ex-diplomat, Wayne Peterson, recounting the story. Below we have more on Wayne Peterson and Maitreya, the world teacher. But while I'm on the subject of sourcing his name, we can easily guess where Peterson's Christian name derives from...

Wiki: Jordan River
The Jordan River or River Jordan is a 251-kilometre-long (156 mi) river in the Middle East that flows roughly north to south through the Sea of Galilee and on to the Dead Sea. Jordan and the Golan Heights border the river to the east, while the West Bank and Israel lie to its west. Both Jordan and the West Bank take their names from the river.

The river holds major significance in Judaism and Christianity. According to the Bible, the Israelites crossed it into the Promised Land and Jesus of Nazareth was baptized by John the Baptist in it.

800px-JordanRiver_en.svg.png

Anyway, on to that Wayne Peterson Maitreya interview article...

Maitreya: An Extraordinary Being — An Interview with Wayne Peterson
https://www.spiritofchange.org/maitreya ... -peterson/
For about seven or eight years, Spirit of Change has received news articles about positive social and political changes happening around the globe from an organization called Share International. I always appreciated receiving this information which checked out to be well-grounded and researched, and I published several articles over the years. Usually an article or a paragraph about a person called the World Teacher Maitreya (my-tray-a) was included in the offerings, but I never chose to publish those because I wanted to know more about who this teacher was before I published the information. It was unclear to me whether Maitreya was a physical person walking among us or a spiritual entity whose teachings were channeled or in some way transmitted by another person. The information did catch my eye, though, because its message always conveyed the qualities of sharing, equality, justice and hope, and inspired the same in me.

In the first few years of receiving the articles, I noticed that a tag line was included with the information about Maitreya which said something to this effect: Benjamin Creme is the only authorized spokesperson for Maitreya. The tag line bothered me because I liked what I was reading but not the fact that it appeared to be controlled by some English author who thought he was the sole spokesperson for someone on this planet close to being God. Still, I read the articles when they arrived and wondered when or if I would ever publish any of the information. Eventually I noticed that the tag line disappeared from the articles altogether.

In mid-December, I received an announcement about a new book called Extraordinary Times, Extraordinary Beings: Experiences of an American Diplomat with Maitreya and the Masters of Wisdom, with an invitation to interview the author. The book, by retired foreign service diplomat Wayne Peterson, tells the story of how he first met Maitreya, (whom he and others refer to as the Christ,) and the group of highly evolved spiritual beings called the Masters, who surround Maitreya and oversee the evolution of our planet. The book follows Peterson's career in government service where he met many other highly-placed people who have had similar experiences of Maitreya and gives hope that the possibility of making our world a better place is more than just a dream. In fact, the book reports, many key leaders are already in place to enact change when the time is right. I strategically placed the letter within view to the side of my desk because I thought that maybe the time had arrived to give this teacher and his message a closer look.

Around the same time, I was having conversations with Walter Semkiw, M.D., author of the book Astrology for Regular People as well as the article "Return of the Revolutionaries," which appears in this issue of Spirit of Change. Walter and I delightedly noted several coincidences and synchronicities as our business together unfolded, and then he mentioned that I should talk with a man named Wayne Peterson (as I glanced at the letter to my right.) It was the last prompt that I needed.

I savored reading the exciting and fascinating accounts reported as fact by Mr. Peterson in Extraordinary Times, Extraordinary Beings because they confirmed my own ideas that if properly inspired, humanity could rise to the challenge of a radical transformation and be guided to live by spiritual principles. At the same time, I was plunged into debate with friends and colleagues who argued that Creme/Maitreya was just another power-tripping guru wannabe, fulfilling our longings for an easy way out of the mess we've made of the planet today. His ultimate goal, they say, is to exploit as many followers as possible for personal profit or grandeur (as demagogues have done for all of recorded history), while wasting everyone's time and efforts in the process as we "wait" for him to save us, rather than work to save ourselves.

After much consideration, soul and web searching, I decided that I should print the information so readers could decide for themselves if Maitreya is indeed the World Teacher, here to inspire us and help us solve our most critical, perhaps fatal, global crises or if he's just another hoax. Since science has already declared that there won't be enough fresh water on the planet to provide for our needs in less than fifty years, is it possible that we are within reach of the wisdom and willingness to alter our course of destiny through spiritual awakening as proposed by Maitreya instead of simply waiting for our eventual destruction at the hands of our own wasteful consumerism? Maitreya does not claim he has come to fix our problems, but to show us how to do the work ourselves, beginning with the realization that all of humanity is one family and sharing is our way of life. In many ways, the details of his circumstances bear a striking resemblance to the emergence of Jesus Christ into the world when he brought the teachings of love to humanity two thousand years ago as reported in the New Testament of the Bible. Who believed John the Baptist when he said he was "preparing the way?" Jesus, we crucified. Was their spiritual mission for real? Perhaps the simple words of my good friend puts it well in perspective: If Maitreya is real, that's great and let's get on with the change. If he's a fake, then shame on them...

I see the usual alarmist Chicken Little "The sky is falling!" narrative embossed into that article. I've not read the actual interview yet, it might be interesting to see how much it matches Jordan's Christian Manifesto. Below, a Dialectic video response Polly pointed to in her video. It's worth a watch together with Dialectics' Islamic response counterpart. Apparently Peterson did two manifestos, one to each of the Twin Tower Religions standing in the way of the New World Order.

JORDAN PETERSON – CONSERVATIVE MANIFESTO: A CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE RESPONSE

JORDAN PETERSON MESSAGE TO MUSLIMS: A BIBLICAL DIALECTIC RESPONSE TO EVOLUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGY
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Sustainable Debt Slavery
https://iaindavis.com/tom-nelson-01/

Article: https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/09/in ... t-slavery/
00:00 Introduction
01:08 Presentation starts
07:46 All based on theoretical models
10:28 Financialization of nature
14:55 Using debt to control us
15:48 Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ)
18:44 Governments are not what we think they are
25:17 Rockefellers role in creating the UN
27:17 UN "partners" creating fantastic investments for themselves
27:58 Global public-private partnerships haven't worked well
30:28 Global Public Private Partnership model
34:10 Policy propagandists
36:29 Conclusions
38:40 Q and A
ScreenShot-VideoID-lxkkC4IOLwg-TimeS-1284.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-lxkkC4IOLwg-TimeS-1529.png

Fascism.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

An auto-translate from German.

Money and more (German) - A blog from Norbert Häring
https://norberthaering.de/macht-kontrolle/who-assiri/
We have the admission that WHO authorization is about restrictions on freedom
Addendum (7 p.m.) | 06/01/2023 | The chair of the working group on reform of the International Health Regulations (IHR) said that measures to restrict individual freedoms should be prioritized. No person responsible has yet confirmed that the tandem from the WHO pandemic contract and stricter health regulations should give WHO the competence to have restrictions on civil rights.

Dr. Abdullah Assiri is one of the two Head the Working group to expand international health regulations. Maybe he's missing as senior official in the Ministry of Health of the medieval head-to-monarchy of Saudi Arabia, the feeling for what can and should not be revealed to the citizens of democratic communities.

At the 22. May took place a joint panel of the working group on IHR reform and the negotiating group for a WHO pandemic contract was held at the World Health Assembly, in which Assiri participated as rapporteur for his IHR reform working group, audible in a video whose crucial passage in one report from Tom Parker Reclaim the Net is embedded and that is in its entirety on Youtube, said Assiri ( from min 14, quote from min 17:20 ):

Because the wording is important, here is the original English quote:
  • “The world, however, requires a different level of legal mandates, such as the pandemic treaty, to navigate through a particular pandemic, should one occur, and it will, Prioritizing actions that may restrict individual liberties, mandating and sharing of information, knowledge, and resources, and most importantly, providing fund for pandemic control efforts are all necessary during a pandemic. The means to carry out these actions are simply not…currently at hand.”
He went on to go a difficult way, but progress is being made and his working group on IHR reform is taking on the Member States' commitment to, to maintain and tighten the YOUR as inspiration for their work. He announced that the final package of proposed IHR additions would be transferred to WHO Director General in January 2024. The 77th. World Health Assembly in one year will then decide on it.

Intensive silence by the WHO and the media
The WHO and the major news agencies seem to know better than the Saudi working group leader what can be expected of the audience. As far as I could find, there was no reporting in established media about this panel.

The WHO itself also kept silent in its Daily report from 22. May this agenda item and only linked on the margin uncommented to a notice from the panel.

You no longer have to be surprised. After all, the World Health Meetings and the work on the pandemic contract and the IHR reform have so far been worth „ fact checks “ to the mainstream media to discredit the few independent and warning reports. I am looking forward to correcting the „ fact checkers “, which Assiri actually said or meant.

Also the one adopted at the meeting resolution the suspicious peoples were not tied to the manipulation of public opinion using behavioral science.

The open letter to the Chancellor against the seizure of power by the WHO only needs a few hundred signatures for half a million.

Addendum (7 p.m.): On the status of the WHO pandemic contract
Before Assiri, Roland Diece (NL), co-chair of the International Negotiating Body ( INB ) reported for the WHO Pandemic Treaty on the status of the negotiations. He indicated that the schedule for having a signature-ready contract by May 2024 is ambitious. He also reported that there are still problems in delimiting what should be regulated in the YOUR and what should be regulated in the pandemic contract. There would be an overlapping discussion in the two bodies.

Most interesting: Diece announced to ( from min 11:50 ) that the INB office would distribute a new draft text for the pandemic contract in the same week ( of June 22, ). This should show which passages are agreed and which are the alternative formulations about which there is still no agreement.

It would be nice if the mainstream media got the text and reported about it.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: New Technologies of Biopower | Simon Elmer

Simon Elmer discusses the move from the juridical framework, by which we were ruled for two years by coronavirus-justified regulations, to the regulatory mechanisms of biopower being imposed now, with specific emphasis on Digital Identity, Central Bank Digital Currency, the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals and the World Health Organization’s Pandemic Treaty.
agenda-2030.png

In our hands: behaviour change for climate and environmental goals
https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/l ... /64/64.pdf

pandenic-prevention.png
one-health.png
cbdc.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Sustainable Slavery: The UN + Digital ID With Whitney Webb
Iain Davis and Whitney Webb explore how the UN's "sustainable development" policies, the SDGs, do not promote "sustainability"s most conceive of it, and instead utilise the same debt imperialism long used by the Anglo-American Empire to entrap nations in a new, equally predatory system of global financial governance.
Some really hair raising things about 40 minutes in regarding the UN and child abuse. Aid workers involves in sex for food scandals and the charity responsible gets new UN contracts to implement digital ID.

A11-67.png

Also giving out advice that infants between 0-4 should be taught about childhood masturbation, from WHO. And looking to decriminalise and allow 9-12 year olds to choose if they want sex, because in effect, though not on the books, 13-16 is already effectively decriminalise via Trans hormone and surgery treatments. It's worth noting where that 'nine year old' golden number likely comes from. Muhammad took a number of wives, the last one, when he was around 50, was Aisha, who was betrothed to him aged six. According to Islamic tradition, the marriage was consummated when Aisha was 9 years old.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

"Some UN officials had a specific agenda." - Yep the one who want to realise the Baha'i New World Order.

She still agrees climate change is a problem. How so, the cold kills more people than hot weather. And we are talking about 1ºC, what's the degree of error on that?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Building a digital army: UN peacekeepers fight deadly disinformation
https://news.un.org/en/story/2023/08/1139682
Building a digital army: UN peacekeepers fight deadly disinformation.
The head of the UN has also claimed that so-called "disinformation" is an "existential risk to humanity."
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Building a digital army: UN peacekeepers fight deadly disinformation.
The head of the UN has also claimed that so-called "disinformation" is an "existential risk to humanity."
In many ways I agree, how else could HUEmanity in all it's different corrupted guises and ratios ever operate under a system where truth reigns supreme?

Our truth is their disinformation.

The UN is hedging ALL its efforts on defending LIES so it automatically would never be able (Abel ....ha!) to succeed once people saw behind the veil.

That veil slipped off and fell to the ground during COVID experiment.
Like all systems of lies and greed, there is never a reliable way for these people to avoid over playing their hand, greed knows no limits and lies require more lies told by mentally deficient souless people.....it is the safest bet in the world that eventually they get caught out.

We live in a world of lies make believe coersion persuassion obfuscation.....oh and ......media "fakery" ( which even the term "media fakery" implies media is or has any real truthful motive.....it doesn't as it is not a prerequisite to how lawful people would live given the oportunity....media is interferancel boasting, fear mongering, theatre at best!)

The UN have a dilema.

They want to control the worlds populations and bring them under a one world government under Satan's rule as dictator.

They need to reduce the backlash or resistance using depopulation, both to reserve dwindling resources or the quality of life that requires "maintenance" (everyone wants free food but nobody wants to farm type economics...)

They are biting the hand that has fed them and "disinformation" is simply damage control for a known decline in abundance, the dilema is as people will begin to fall away through vaccine death they have committed to their last effective strategy to control a more knowledgeable world population, who see government as a barrier and while the world becomes more angry with authority dealing with reduced "everything".

The only logical conclusion is do they have enough physical force and public fear to achieve their goals.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Carl Teichrib: Interfaithism: Uniting Religions for One World

Carl is a researcher, writer, and lecturer focusing on the paradigm shift sweeping the Western world, including the challenges and opportunities faced by Christians. Over the years he has attended a range of internationally significant political, religious, and social events in his quest to understand the historical and contemporary forces of transformation – including the Parliament of the Worlds Religions, Burning Man, and the United Nations Millennium Forum.

Carl’s biases are transparent: he embraces an evangelical Christian perspective, is pro-liberty versus politically imposed equality, pro-individualistic versus consensus collectivism, and pro-free market.

Carl’s website: www.gameofgods.ca
I post up a fair bit of Carl Teichrib's work, it's not fakeology, but the United Nations is first led by the Parliament of World Religions, and he is good with the background.

ScreenShot-VideoID-ok7Wpdh3hQE-TimeS-1501.png

Spot the difference...

ScreenShot-VideoID-ok7Wpdh3hQE-TimeS-2152.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-POCobYxEKPo-TimeS-2191.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

At COP28, the Green Priesthood Will Rise
https://winterchristian.substack.com/p/ ... thood-will
TERRY WOLFE, 14 SEPT 2023
What you missed…
  • Every year, the United Nations holds a COP (“Conference of the Parties to the Convention”) in order to merge globalist lobbyists, fake science, and Big Government with a myriad of psychotic think tanks, NGOs, and military-grade psyops. As we already know, the big goal is to create a global governance framework in which all authority belongs to a Green Priesthood.
  • The COP conferences have been one of the main drivers of the Green Agenda, including a focus on depopulation, de-industrialization, and arbitrary fearmongering metrics designed to justify extreme and unscientific policies in every Western nation, down to very specific regulations and projects on a local level.
  • According to the official website: In the three decades since the Rio Summit and the launch of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), the Conference of the Parties to the Convention (COP) has convened member countries every year to determine ambition and responsibilities, and identify and assess climate measures. The 21st session of the COP (COP21) led to the Paris Agreement, which mobilized global collective action to limit the global temperature increase to 1.5C above pre-industrial levels by 2100, and to act to adapt to the already existing effects of climate change.
  • COP28 is going to begin on November 28, and feature a major “Faith Pavilion” for the first time, hosted by the Interfaith Center for Sustainable Development.
That'll be a bunch of witches, shaman and other Gaia worshippers along with the Baha'is and Anglicans. It's all beneath the Papacy, it just gets its whore children to do the work.

ScreenShot-VideoID-ok7Wpdh3hQE-TimeS-1027.png

You know that term "authentic faiths", you know the one faith that doesn't include?