PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

if you pay special attention after i wake up and knock fuck out the monolith , earlier scene,then i jump i land in oz on the yellow bick alley and the wicked witch esmerelda villalobos takes me home ,sexy green bitch
as i say ,imagine truman stayed in town and took the piss,
your mind is not your own
napoleon

[attachment=2]thumb-1920-581706gfgfg.jpg[/attachment]
ERttgaBXkAUyAY_.jpg
download (75).png
ERttgaBXkAUyAY_.jpg
download (75).png
thumb-1920-581706gfgfg.jpg
napoleon

One, two!
I was born in a crossfire hurricane
And I howled at the morning drivin' rain
But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas
But it's all right, I'm jumpin' jack flash
It's a gas, gas, gas
I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
I was schooled with a strap right across my back
It's a gas, gas, gas (oh)
I was drowned, I was washed up and left for dead
I fell down to my feet and I saw they bled
Yeah, yeah
I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I was crowned with a spike right through my head
My, my, yeah
It's a gas, gas, gas
Jumpin' jack flash, it's a gas
napoleon

Balinas, Hermes Trismegistus and Apollonius of Tyana
Believed to have been a contemporary of the historical Abraham of the Old Testament, Hermes Trismegistus, a.k.a. Apollonius of Tyana, was said to have travelled throughout Egypt, Greece and Mesopotamia. He was associated with Thoth, the Egyptian god of wisdom, writing, magic and the sciences — patron god of the sacred scribes. Thoth’s name and qualities were synonymous with the Greek god Hermes — and the earthly Hermes’ honorific “Trismegistus” translates to “thrice great.” Some assert that the man was, in fact, the god incarnate.
Born in 16 C.E. in Anatolia, now Turkey, Balinas, later known as Apollonius of Tyana, was the son of Greek parents. Third century Greek biographer Philostratus wrote that before Balinas was born, his mother dreamed of a Greek sea god. She asked what kind of person her child would be, and the god said, “he will be me,” and revealed his identity as Proteus, the god of Egypt.
0546ff980de2a55fd159cf91ce887991.jpg
According to Hauck, as a child growing up in Tyana, Balinas pestered his parents and teachers with unanswerable questions, such as, “What is the true nature of existence?” When he was 14, and had exhausted the knowledge of local tutors, his parents sent him to a teacher in Tarsus, near the Turkish Mediterranean coast. The tutor, the Phoenician Euthydemus, exposed Balinas to Pythagorean knowledge and introduced him to students of Plato.
Legend has it that Balinas discovered the cavern holding the Emerald Tablet and hermetic texts, and spent the remainder of his life mastering their contents. Hauck writes, “Balinas taught that just as the “One Thing” [Divine source] exists in the universe, so it is mirrored in each of us and exists as “soul,” which evolves through reincarnations as it seeks perfect expression — man is only a temporary carrier of something with a greater purpose.”
ipiccy_image (83).jpg
Balinas spent the rest of his life travelling the ancient world from Greece and Egypt to Persia, North Africa, Spain and Europe, and eventually India. Many believe that Pythagoras travelled to India as well — if so, this would be an important moment of contact between Eastern and Western spiritual and esoteric traditions. Eventually, after advising Roman rulers Vespasian, Titus, and Nerva, he became known as Apollonius of Tyana.

Apollonius offended the Emperor Nero, who arrested him for high treason.

Because of his uncompromising honesty, Apollonius offended the Emperor Nero, who arrested him for high treason. Hauck writes that at the trial, charges disappeared from the parchment and “the Tribunal was forced release him.” Later, Roman emperor Domitian (81 to 96 C.E.), known for his authoritarian, hyper-moralistic reign, arrested and tried Apollonius. It is reported that he entered the courtroom and “descended into a meditative state that swept over everyone present — Domitian became confused, and in an entranced voice, acquitted Balinas,” Hauck writes. Prior to the trial, while in confinement, Apollonius is said to have slipped out of his chains and taught other prisoners meditation methods from the Emerald Tablet.

The Alchemical Legacy
Joseph Campbell’s “Hero’s Journey” describes the alchemical process found in myth; allegories of the soul’s trials, tribulation, refinement, and rebirth. And an Eastern alchemical metaphor can be tied to Cinderella as the lotus blooming from the pond’s muddy bottom.

Groundbreaking psychologist Carl Jung famously said, “For the alchemist, the one primarily in need of redemption is not man, but the deity who is lost and sleeping in matter [human flesh].” Like a snake with its tail in its mouth, Jung’s words close the circle begun by Hermes Trismegistus — that the true philosopher’s stone, that which fulfills all wishes and grants god-like powers, is the human imagination, obscured by the lead of ego and false identity, fear, confusion, and the common belief that the individual is powerless.
The alchemical process has appeared in literature as early as fairy tales such as The Golden Goose and The Frog Prince. Alchemical references can be found in Shakespeare’s Macbeth (blood as tincture), King Lear (Cordelia as a healing balm), and Hamlet. English 18th century poet William Blake was spiritually mentored by the writings of Renaissance alchemist Paracelsus. More recently, J.K. Rowling’s “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” harkens back to the “Great Work.” The 2014 horror film “As Above, So Below” leans heavily on Dante’s Inferno, the alchemist’s process of purification of the soul, and the discovery of the true philosopher’s stone.

Hauck writes, “The power of consciousness is the imagination, though the ancients would have called it the “word,” or “thought” of God. According to the Emerald Tablet, that power is reflected below in the mind of man.” Everything, from the monsters of nightmares to the understanding of complex physics, is the product of imagination.

Quoting the “Lexicon of Alchemy,” Hauck writes; “Imagination is the Star in Man, the celestial or supercelestial body. Therefore the imagination is a divine gift; the piece of heaven concealed in man.” Only by persistence and deep resolve may one experience the true potential of the imagination — the human co-creative capacity that we endeavor to understand even today.
Throughout an array of biblical stories, the Ark of the Covenant presents itself as an artifact of interest for von Däniken’s theory. But it’s mention in the Kebra Nagast, an account of Christianity in Ethiopia under King Solomon, is where he sees the most relevancy. In this account, he says that it was known that King Solomon had flying machines that weren’t mentioned in the Bible as well as possession of the highly coveted Ark.
0d95a349a8b44c65143ae32c74a76ab0.jpg
Of the many accounts in the Bible of strange happenings and otherworldly occurrences, the story of Ezekiel is one of the more fascinating, especially when looked at through the lens of modern technology. When biblical texts are interpreted through this perspective in general, an interesting picture emerges of the possibility that our ancient ancestors were actually visited by an advanced race, rather than gods.

This idea, known as the ancient astronaut theory, sees Ezekiel’s “vision”
napoleon

so flaming pillars for legs 911,face of the sun 911,clothed in a rainbow ozma , metaphor for that ozma ,your ruby rosa masons blamed on 911
oasistrutj.jpg
Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: This angel is described as “another” angel. The word “another” or “allos” in Greek means “another of the same kind”. Another mighty angel translated “strong”[
September 11 pulled the nation together, for a while at least, Just the date 9/11 has a ring. It’s like a date that has a divine significance that’s etched in time.
6a1fdabbdf5f45cfbd3a91782187cd82 (1).jpg
Henry Hudson discovered NYC via the Half Moon Ship on September 11, 1609.

Franklin D. Roosevelt gave his speech on September 11, 1941 that would plant America as a global economic and military superpower.

The US Military Defense The Pentagon started construction on September 11, 1941.
The Towers (which mean greatness) and the Pentagon were attacked on September 11th, 2001.
The replica of Henry Hudson’s Ship called the HalfMoon took its first voyage with tourists on September 11, 2001.
September 11 pulled the nation together, for a while at least, while the pandemic has ripped apart the nation. Just the date 9/11 has a ring. It’s like a date that has a divine significance that’s etched in time.
The US Military Defense The Pentagon started construction on September 11, 1941.
The Towers (which mean greatness) and the Pentagon were attacked on September 11th, 2001.
The ship that discovered NYC on 9/11 sailed past the crumbling towers nearly 400 years later on the same day.
yhnynhyh.JPG
napoleon

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group of clever apes Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403).
He erected a sanctuary (1409),
monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9
where he was entombed after his death in 1484.
the twin tower complex was built to emulate ruby rosicrucians founder Christian Rosencreutz tomb ,all the 7 buildings that george lucas used to create the millenium fall-con spaceship were and are the walls etc and the doorway or mirror to see this alchemy was highlighted in 2001 a space odyssey ,when rain-bowman (rosicrucian oz schema and rainbows) when bowman enters the monolith on 2001
ipiccy_image (68).jpg
,and where was the monolith on 2001 in a basin like neew york's counterpart the millenium hilton,not really to cerebral there. 7th heaven, metatrons cube, solomons temple ,the millenium fall-con spaceship
'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
https://www.are.na/block/7135989 In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,” a poisonous substance that appears when metal is degraded by acid. Sulfuric acid, or oil of vitriol, was used in the synthesis of the lapis philosophorum- the Philosopher’s Stone. One unique peoperty of sulfuric acid is the dissolution of metals- all except for gold, on which it has no effect.
photo_2023-05-31_20-00-20.jpg
93 bombing fountain same as the chmaber of reflection.
The alchemical motto for vitriol is “Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem,” “Visit the interior of the earth and rectifying (purifying) you will find the hidden stone.” The motto originated in L’Azoth des Philosophes by the 15th Century alchemist Basilius Valentinus. http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2658 In Freemasonry, the motto is a common component of the symbolic “Chamber of reflection,” where a Mason contemplates and reflects on the nature of death. In both Freemasonry and Alchemy, the motto refers to a process of internal, spiritual purification.
"V.I.T.R.I.O.L. or V.I.T.R.I.O.L.U.M. Meaning;("visita interiora terrae, rectificandoque, invenies occultum lapidem", or "visit the interior of the earth, and purifying it, you will find the hidden stone." This is another way of saying " look within yourself for the truth".
hfdhffh.jpg
does anyone miss the irony of my topic literally being corrrect vitriol, but my topic is the one topic that will never be discussed by masons the table of contents in the chamber of reflection on sep 11 2001
different type of alchemy,planetary alchemy just as sirius though

In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,” a poisonous substance that appears when metal sulphuric acid is added ,does not affect gold
ironic[jkasjas.JPGRosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite, and related jurisdictions, There is no specific list of contents, but it may contain either literally or in representation, such objects or images as a skull, a sickle or scythe, an hourglass, bread and water, sulphur, salt and a cockerel (symbolising mercury), a lantern or candle, or the acronym "V.I.T.R.I.O.L."

In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,” a poisonous substance that appears when metal is degraded by acid. Sulfuric acid, or oil of vitriol, was used in the synthesis of the lapis philosophorum- the Philosopher’s Stone. One unique peoperty of sulfuric acid is the dissolution of metals- all except for gold, on which it has no effect.

smj told us about fauci and scythe Fauci is an Italian surname. It is derived from the Sicilian word for "sickle", iv'e got the chicken or dorothy has,it lends it's self because they choose the names,and themes,tik tok tik tok the hourglass,times running out
shards of green glass,are not the emerald city ,turn back whilst you can,
shards of green glass are a sign your part of an experiment ,oz rubae rosa rosicrucian chamber of reflection ,inverted is not the word mirrored reflection is correct.
so what story can you pretty easily make from going in a dark room with a fucking chicken,thinking internally reflecting as it were ,encountering alchemical reactions following the gold path all the way to the standing green shards then emerging to see all your friends in a new light ,what oz again
you reckon
you also recon the fucking retards that programmed your kids with mirroring of 911 in star wars using oz schema from 911 events were just following that rosicrucian way of using the philosophers stone ,another fecking chamber of reflection ,made famous by the wizard of oz 1939 ,theres no place like home
showing the philosophers stone is tight ,if you can find one!
ive found four ,robbed three temples ,
napoleon

145da01cf49d95323ba5e6230fcc7d3a.gif
Speculum Sophicum Rhodostauroticum ("The Mirror of the Wisdom of the Rosy Cross") is an early text of Rosicrucianism, published in 1618 by the pseudonymous "Teophilus Schweighardt Constantiens," believed to be Daniel M gling (1596-1635),Mögling is thought to have written Speculum Sophicum Rhodostauroticum (Mirror of the Wisdom of the Rosy Cross, 1618) under the pseudonym Teophilus Schweighardt Constantiens, and Jhesus Nobis Omnia – Rosa Florescens (1617) under the pseudonym Florentinus de Valentia. He was personal physician and court astronomer to Philip III, Landgrave of Hesse-Butzbach from 1621 to 1635. He translated Philip Sidney's novel Arcadia into German.[1][2][3][4]
blog.png
an alchemist, physician and astronomer. Rosicrucianism is a philosophical secret society, said to have been founded in late medieval Germany by Christian Rosenkreuz. It holds a doctrine or theology "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past," which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm." Rosicrucianism is symbolized by the Rosy Cross.
CavernousLikelyIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif
napoleon

download - 2020-05-.jpg
ipiccy_image (79).jpg
Attachments
unnamed (29).jpg
napoleon

https://www.are.na/block/7135989 In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,”
a poisonous substance that appears when metal is degraded by acid. Sulfuric acid, or oil of vitriol, was used in the synthesis of the lapis philosophorum- the Philosopher’s Stone. One unique peoperty of sulfuric acid is the dissolution of metals- all except for gold, on which it has no effect.
star-wars-concept-art-rise-skywalkre-kylo-ren-chewy (1).jpg
The alchemical motto for vitriol is “Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem,” “Visit the interior of the earth and rectifying (purifying) you will find the hidden stone.” The motto originated in L’Azoth des Philosophes by the 15th Century alchemist Basilius Valentinus. http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2658 In Freemasonry, the motto is a common component of the symbolic “Chamber of reflection,” where a Mason contemplates and reflects on the nature of death. In both Freemasonry and Alchemy, the motto refers to a process of internal, spiritual purification.
do you like the irony of my topic literally being corrrect vitriol, but my topic is the one topic that will never be discussed by masons the table of contents in the chamber of reflection on sep 11 2001 because it is the correct vitriol,not a pseudovitriol and thus no use
c5a5f34c7ea8eee2aa76a4586ecf9cc4 (2) (2).jpg
so in a country run by masosn, you now understand why all your bad guys are called oz ,all appear in the chamber of reflection an enemy out of nothing and follow the metaphorica vitriol and self realisation that happens in the chamber of reflection ,vitriol take the form of the wizard of oz story,thus the origin of 911 is fundamentally attached to the chamber of reflection(twin tower complex) all 7 buildings are the tombs walls ,and kubricks monolith the millenium hilton (symbolic of rozencreutz tomb erected 1409 1,4,9, are the dimecions of kubricks monolith)and with some oz schema we get star wars
pondering.jpg
“Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road.” The Yellow Brick Road programming is placed into the child’s mind via the Yellow Brick Road of the Wizard of Oz story. Remember the key words, “Follow the Yellow Brick Road.”
rick says jfk had 911 coded into it ,
j=10 f=6 k=11,mirrored becomes
j=10 f=6 k=11
k=11 f=6 j=10
11-09-01 and he is right 100 percent

wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror

On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre were released
Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
-----ape a planet-----
liber oz
napoleon

On May 2,[a] 2011, Osama bin Laden, the founder and first leader of the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, was shot and killed at his compound in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad, by United States Navy SEALs of SEAL Team Six (also known as DEVGRU).[1] The operation, code-named Operation Neptune Spear, was carried out in a CIA-led operation, with the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) coordinating the Special Mission Units involved in the raid. In addition to SEAL Team Six, participating units under JSOC included the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne), also known as the "Night Stalkers," and the CIA's Special Activities Division, which recruits heavily from former JSOC Special Mission Units.[2][3] The operation's success ended a nearly decade-long manhunt for bin Laden, who was accused of masterminding the September 11 attacks on the United States.
killing osama
Using night-vision goggles green (power on the street had been cut off), the SEALs infiltrated the compound, killing anyone who put up resistance,
photo_2023-05-16_17-35-21.jpg
photo_2023-05-16_17-35-21.jpg (8.24 KiB) Viewed 195 times
they literally went into the emerald city for ozma
24f9965eafa0ef43eaca789892b911a2 (1).jpg
24f9965eafa0ef43eaca789892b911a2 (1).jpg (5.89 KiB) Viewed 195 times
the operation for killing ozma was called operation neptunes spear (psi symbol) twin towers were made from psi synbols,
subtitled operation geronimo (treasure of the skull and bones men anyone? yes geronimo’s skull).

all the operation was executed in night vision(green) meaning they literally went into oz to get him.
joker-the-dark-knight-heath-ledger-movies-wallpaper-preview (1).jpg
gullible as fuck

chamber of reflection,ie mirroring reality in movies using the vitriol metaphor ,end destination will be oz a reality just with their outcome,then it goes in the chamber of reflection you use vitriol ,or oz characters or props etc ,to fullfill their agreed secret or magic, ergo 911 has oz schema as it will be fashioned using oz schema ,or should i say the origin of the lies on 911 are all from this process of reflection and vitriol oz metaphor

thus making the philosophers stone visible
magentatainment!!

watch our dorothy rey climb through the old twin towers through the green shards and comes face to face with chamber of reflection ,