Smolensk plane crash 2010, Polish President "dead"

All things 9/11
rachel

Smolensk plane crash 2010, Polish President "dead"

Unread post by rachel »

NOTE, this thread was originally attached to this thread after that post.

--------------------

The reason I was reading the above 2010 blog post was its reference to the then "recent ‘accident’ at Smolensk". I can't begin to tell you how fascinating the story of Smolensk is. And, it would appear, turns out to still be current.

So I put this picture up.

Firstly, I don't know much about other European countries' politics other than Greece, but I did hear, probably around 2015, about most of the Polish government previously dying as a result of an accident, and Donald Tusk inheriting the Polish Premiership on the back of it. Something like that from my recollection. After posting that picture it was brought to mind and I thought I'd actually look it up to see how true my understanding of the events were. It turns out, I was totally wrong, but the "truth" is actually 911 sized more fascinating, and having checked the old forum, I bet nobody here knows about it.

The barrier, of course, is language. I wouldn't know what I now know if it wasn't for Google Translate, but I have found an English language site after spending the first few days mostly reading the Polish reports. I'm not going to be able to do it justice, and like the Baha'i thread, I'm still in two minds what I believe, but I'm currently veering towards fake. But my sense is, the events in Smolensk are absolutely going to play into the future planned mayhem. So if you like disputed plane crashes, here's a bit of an introduction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smolensk_air_disaster
Smolensk air disaster

On 10 April 2010, a Tupolev Tu-154 aircraft operating Polish Air Force Flight 101 crashed near the Russian city of Smolensk, killing all 96 people on board. Among the victims were the president of Poland, Lech Kaczyński, and his wife, Maria, the former president of Poland in exile, Ryszard Kaczorowski, the chief of the Polish General Staff and other senior Polish military officers, the president of the National Bank of Poland, Polish Government officials, 18 members of the Polish Parliament, senior members of the Polish clergy, and relatives of victims of the Katyn massacre. The group was arriving from Warsaw to attend an event commemorating the 70th anniversary of the massacre, which took place not far from Smolensk.

The pilots were attempting to land at Smolensk North Airport — a former military airbase — in thick fog, with visibility reduced to about 500 metres (1,600 ft). The aircraft descended far below the normal approach path until it struck trees, rolled, inverted and crashed into the ground, coming to rest in a wooded area a short distance from the runway.

Both the Russian and Polish official investigations found no technical faults with the aircraft, and concluded that the crew failed to conduct the approach in a safe manner in the given weather conditions. The Polish authorities found serious deficiencies in the organization and training of the Air Force unit involved, which was subsequently disbanded. Several high-ranking members of the Polish military resigned following pressure from politicians and the media.

Wreckage from the Tu-154 at the crash site
Wreckage from the Tu-154 at the crash site

Various conspiracy theories have been circulated alleging that the plane had been deliberately brought down by the Russians in an act of political assassination, with these theories also typically alleging that the 2011 investigations constituted a cover-up and that the Polish government of the time — primarily controlled by the Civic Platform party as opposed to Lech Kaczyński's Law and Justice party — was complicit in or aware of the plot or at least aided in the efforts to cover it up. While neither of the 2011 investigations reported any evidence supporting these claims, with the Polish investigation also examining whether Russian air control failures were a contributory factor in the crash, the conspiracy theories are regularly promoted by the Law and Justice party and its supporters in general and by party leader Jarosław Kaczyński, twin brother of Lech Kaczyński, and deputy party leader Antoni Macierewicz in particular, and were given an official veneer following the 2022 conclusion of a further investigation by the Polish government, which by then was being led by the Law and Justice party. The new report did not produce any evidence that could conclusively challenge the 2011 reports, and was later indicated to have been the subject of tampered evidence.

A little background, though simplified. Poland's governing structure at the time of the Smolensk plane crash in 2010 had Prime Minister Donald Tusk and President Lech Kaczyński. Both these positions are elected, Donald Tusk serving two terms as Prime Minister, from 2007–2014, his 'Civic Platform party' is considered to be Liberal, where upon he resigned in 2014 to take up the presidency of the European Council. Meanwhile Lech Kaczyński was leader of the 'Law and Justice party', roughly conservative, and he was President from 2005 until his death in 2010. He died in April and the elections were due to run in August, and (as a side) I read some talk he was expected to be defeated.

Donald Tusk (right) being appointed as Prime Minister by the President Lech Kaczyński on 9 November 2007 - [THAT WOULD BE A 911 THEN]
Donald Tusk (right) being appointed as Prime Minister by the President Lech Kaczyński on 9 November 2007 - [THAT WOULD BE A 911 THEN]

Lech Kaczyński's identical twin brother Jarosław Kaczyński became leader of the Law and Justice party on Lech's death, and is one of the main proponents to the theory that Putin and Tusk conspired to have his brother and the other 95 dignitaries assassinated.
rachel

Re: Smolensk plane crash 2010

Unread post by rachel »

Well you know how I've pointed out that the globalist love staging their events in woods, well this one is no different. What we find out quite quickly, the official report is nonsense, it does not fit what is evident in the photos. And where is in the 911 reports we see aluminium cutting through reinforced steal, if only the towers would have been made out of beechwood then they would have survived, because apparently a tree is responsible for taking a third of the wing off that caused the crash. But this isn't to say I'm in the assassination camp yet, as stated here from someone who I think might have some idea of other staged events he's maybe previously been involved in...
Movie director Grzegorz Braun (GB) argued in 2016 (before the exhumations), that one can not be sure, that the delegation of VIP's including the president and the first lady actually left Warsaw, and if they did, one can not be certain their TU-154M crashed in Smolensk. Nor can one be certain they actually died. This is a different kind of misinformation, because the theory takes advantage of the feelings of those people, who by their heart wanted to believe this disaster was not true, feeding their subconscious with some hope in all the darkness.

This is a short Smithsonian presentation of the official conclusion of what happened that day taken from the first report. Most of it is in dispute including weather conditions and the languages the pilots could speak. It shows the plane was basically coming into land, fell short of the runway, hit some trees, apparently turned over and disintegrated on impact with the ground.

This Plane Crash Led to One of the Darkest Days in Poland’s History

An interesting thing to note. As it was on Russian soil it was the Russians who did the investigation, Tusk turned down the offer to have a team of his men involved which is apparently standard UN protocol. And over a decade later, the Russians have still not returned the plane's parts or black boxes, instead they cut up a lot of the wreckage almost immediately in clearing the wood - kind of like the clear-up after the towers fell. Therefore the Polish alternative theories regarding what happened are base on photos and video evidence only.

Crash site in wooded area
Crash site in wooded area

The Mystery of Poland's Presidential Plane Crash Deepens
Huff Post, Jun 26, 2010
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-myst ... r_b_551223
The Polish presidential jet was not insured, which could mean that the party at fault in the tragedy may be subject to a multimillion dollar civil litigation suit by families of the victims.

This situation additionally complicates the fact that the Polish president was headed to Russia to commemorate a mass murder of Polish officers during World War II by the Soviets in Katyn, "a cursed place" as the former President of Poland Aleksander Kwasniewski has described it. Some even compare the Polish presidential jet crash, in which Poland lost its President and dozens of political, military and religious leaders, to Katyn No 2...

...Four days before the crash, jets of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk safely landed on the same tarmac in Smolensk. According to unconfirmed reports, Prime Minster Putin's security detail equipped the airport with an additional navigation system, MMLS (Mobile Microwave Landing System), before the landing which was dismantled after the visit was completed. In Poland the revelation fuels speculation about the crash.

Russian authorities who lead the investigation have not yet answered if the report is true and if so why the same navigational equipment was not provided for the pilots of the Polish Presidential plane...
There is some intrigue over the fact Tusk and Putin when to a different memorial three days before the President, which is then used to fuel the plot conspiracy.
...Greg Phillips points to another important question regarding the flight of PLF 101. Why did the pilots circle the airport three times and what happened on board that plane at the time when they decided to make a decision to land against all odds?

"It seems to me that the key to determining the causes of the Polish Air Force One crash will be establishing if the pilot who made the decision to take a look-see approach had the authorization for the risky landing maneuver," says Greg Phillips. He added: "This authorization pertains not only to the pilot himself or a person in charge of the presidential plane but also the airport authority who has jurisdiction over the airport in Smolensk which under existing weather conditions should be closed."
Apparently the original statement that there were three circuit around the runway has been dismissed as incorrect and the report shows the standard one circuit. Click to see detail.

Tupolev Tu-154M flight path
Tupolev Tu-154M flight path

There are pictures of a few bodies in the wreckage, but comparatively few, and there are no recognisable cabin seats anywhere. Like the 911 official report gaps, there clearly is a need for an alternative explanation which takes into account why so much of the plane and people appear to be missing. Because given the official data from the black boxes, the flight speed and height do not explain the devastation seen in the imagery. There should be 96 recognisable bodies, most still strapped to seats, and quite possibly a fair few nearer the back should have been survivors needing rescuing. But instead we see this. Where are the wings? One was destroyed apparently by a tree, but not the other.

View of the crash site compared to the shape of TU-154M in 1:1 proportion
View of the crash site compared to the shape of TU-154M in 1:1 proportion

I won't post up the body pictures here, but if you want to check this link to see the ground view, most bodies are covered in mud, so it's hard to discern what we are actually looking at. The thing is, there is supposed to be evidence of 96 people sitting in a confined space, yet this is seriously lacking.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170302113 ... olish.html

Apparently the Tupolev Tu-154M is very similar in size and weight to a Boeing 727. So it is expected, given the speed and distance from the ground, in simulations the plane would likely break into three pieces with only the people at the front dying. This is a good real-world example.

Boeing 727 Crash test desert
rachel

Re: Smolensk plane crash 2010 - TWINS

Unread post by rachel »

What I've explained so far isn't exactly where I started. But I thought it would be useful for an overview. I guess what interested me when I first looked up the crash was Lech Kaczynski and his identical twin Jaroslaw Kaczynski. Twins? Identical twins? And both at the pinnacle of Polish politics. Hmm...

Lech Kaczynsk
Lech Kaczynsk
Jaroslaw Kaczynski
Jaroslaw Kaczynski
5cc136a8230000370093ccba.jpg

Having a little search, I've not found one picture of them together where they are acknowledging each other; so they currently don't pass the copy-and-paste test. But I've not yet looked for video proof of them being in the same place at the same time. I did however come across this, and it certainly frames things in a Jesuit theatre sort of way.

The Two Who Stole the Moon (O dwóch takich co ukradli księżyc), 1962
http://sfkadr.com/en/movies/356/the-two ... -moon.html
image-w1280.jpg

A film starring the 12-year-old twin brothers: Lech and Jarosław Kaczyńscy in the leading roles, future President and Prime Minister of Poland.

A rendition of the popular didactic novel by Kornel Makuszyński, which, through humor and fantasy conveys important ethical and social content.

The screenplay was written by Jan Brzechwa, one of the most popular Polish authors of books for children.
A story full of adventures and events about two brothers who, during a dangerous journey, learn the value of work and family.
Twin brothers: Jacek and Placek dream about wealthy and comfortable life. They run away from home to steal the moon and become rich. During their journey they experience numerous adventures, which teach them one thing: laziness, egoism, lies or greediness don’t pay and every goal can be achieved through honest work. The brothers take part in a race for hunchback, they travel on pelicans, get caught by a bloodthirsty giant and grotesque bandits, and, eventually, they reach the gold city whose inhabitants dream about a piece of bread. Changed through their experience boys come back to their village to ensure themselves a better future through hard work and perseverance.

The Kaczyński brothers were chosen for the parts of Jacek and Placek from among 70 pairs of twins. They spent seven months on the set, because of which they had to switch to an individual course of learning. In the film they were dubbed by Danuta Mancewicz (Jarosław Kaczyński’s character) and Maria Janecka (Lech Kaczyński’s character).

I've only had a little look of the film so far, but I've noticed some stop-motion animation, and it has quite a surreal look, so I do wonder how much of it is camera trickery. Are there really twins there? As seen above, in the making of the film, there was a big thing about finding a set of twins, which suggests to me this is the exact opposite of what they really did. And it's stated they were dubbed by two other people, that would certainly make them seem like separate individuals. I just can't help wondering if the point of the film was to make one boy appear to be two boys. And what do we know, those identical twins picked from seventy sets of twins, just happen to become the President and the Prime Minister of Poland.

O dwóch takich, co ukradli księżyc (1962, reż. Jan Batory)

(updated link 30 August 2023, let's see how long this one lasts before the video goes dead)
rachel

The Two Who Stole the Moon

Unread post by rachel »

So if we forget about the plane crash for a moment, that's what they want us to be focused on, what does the film, "The Two Who Stole the Moon" tell us about Lech and Jarosław Kaczyńscy? And I suspect why Movie director Grzegorz Braun made the comments he made quoted in my last post.

Now, I did wonder if I should create a new thread for these posts, because currently this stuff would seem to have nothing to do with the proposed WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty, but I suspect if we follow the trail for long enough, we'll get there, as all roads lead to Rome, or is it Oz?

So in this particular section of the film, around the 48 minute mark, we see a black goat face using stop-motion animation, we see it being cut to three times. If we are looking at a code, then this might be a signal to alert a potential buyer the next scene is one of the sections the makers are actually showcasing. (You might remember this is my thinking in the Product Demos dressed up as REAL thread.)

black-goat.gif
black-goat.gif (412.61 KiB) Viewed 25361 times

So we start off with a water spraying out of ears trick; isn't that one originally created by Laurel and Hardy? And we have one boy in the foreground, one boy in the background. This is probably a composite image, so easily could be the same actor playing both parts.

twins-1.gif
twins-1.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 25361 times

Then we see this. It's quite uninteresting really, but look the way one boy's hand just goes in front of the other, and the other later goes behind. I think in some scenes there has to be two boys being filmed, I don't see a way of getting around it, but in this set, I think we could easily be looking at the same person filming in two separate takes, and remember, the voices we here are dubbed in after the event. Is there a good reason for dubbing actors with different people other than a necessity due to the production methods being used?

twins-2.gif
twins-2.gif (5.5 MiB) Viewed 25361 times
rachel

Re: The Two Who Stole the Moon

Unread post by rachel »

Then the twins start following the goat, and we have confirmation of camera trickery.

Firstly, it's interesting to know how they got that goat to stop and turn where it did. I'm guessing it didn't matter if it was exactly central because the background was most likely added after-the-fact. It looks like a real goat the way it moves, but whether every frame. and all of its body is, is a different matter. They generally use black to hide shadows that might give the game away, so I am suspicious about the all black shape at the start, but I can't see any tells to definitely confirm that is the same stop-motion animation goat we see earlier.

goat-chase-1.gif
goat-chase-1.gif (5.34 MiB) Viewed 25344 times

The second section of the above clip, we can likely conclude the goat and the boys were not filmed going over the hill in one take. So that also allows us to consider the notion that it might be the same boy filmed twice walking over the hill following an imaginary goat. And looking at clues from the next clip, we can also guess the foreground tree was added post-production.

goat-chase-2.gif
goat-chase-2.gif (5.5 MiB) Viewed 25344 times

We see the stop-motion trick confirmed. So the background was added, the foreground was added, the goat and the boys are not in the same take, so it's just as easy to consider the two boys are not in the same take either. This was released in 1962, and we can see there is no fringing.

goat-still.png

It's interesting the white dot we see is just on one frame, I thing that is a marker on the film tape for splicing.
rachel

Re: The Two Who Stole the Moon

Unread post by rachel »

In one sense trying to prove the same person was used twice doesn't really matter, because you could equally argue these two are probably not twins anyway.

twins-4.png

One certainly looks taller than the other. And it might be we are looking at a boy and a girl going by the fact the smaller of the two appears to also have a smaller face.

twins-3.png

The things that make them look the same are likely all surface details added specifically for the film. The clothes, the hair, the eyebrows, the eye colour. We can imagine the top of their heads are integrated wigs, and it likely extends to include their nose. And lipstick can be used to change apparent lip shape. So what do we really have, just the word of storytellers telling us there was a big deal about choosing the right twins for the film.

twins-5.png

See what I mean about the nose? There appears to be a slight shadow line at the nostrils.

twins-detail.png

Why I seem excessively obsessed about doubles is dualism, the black and the white... Tootsie, Mrs. Doubtfire, they speak about something, an in-joke.

tootsie-Doubtfire.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Returning to the Smolensk plane crash, Lech Kaczynski is just one of the 96 people who disappeared that day. Most with apparent high profile jobs. So, like all of these type events. If it's staged and no one died, where did all these people go?

This is another reason why I like the doubles theory. If all UN related governments are actually filled with people who play multiple personas and just read scripts, then making a set of them go away when needed becomes a fair bit easier. And another thing, out of all the conspiracy alternative explanations that the main players we know put forward, why doesn't this one feature at all? Grzegorz Braun mentions it apparently in 2016, which I give him credit for, but I can't find anything relating to it after that date, though there is a Polish/English language barrier, and alas, most Polish Youtube videos do not have auto transcript features available.

I did find the following movie from Grzegorz Braun, produced in 2019 it would appear.
https://poloniainstitute.net/poland-cur ... -smolensk/
Grzegorz Michał Braun (born March 11, 1967) is a Polish journalist, academic lecturer, movie director, screenwriter and politician. He was born in Toruń, Poland. In 1987 he graduated from the University of Wrocław. In 1993 he completed postgraduate studies at the Krzysztof Kieślowski Faculty of Radio and Television at the University of Silesia in Katowice.

He's listed as a right-wing conspiracy theorist by others these days. The English translation of the documentary seems to now side with the assassination narrative, though there is an open question about whether a crash took place or not at the beginning. It's in three 15 minute parts, and there looks to have been at least another part planned that was going to discuss the wreckage, but it doesn't appear to have been made. It's worth a watch if you are interested in knowing the areas of contention because I think this will feed into an upcoming narrative about Russia. Remember, WWII began by Germany invading Poland and Britain declaring war as a result.

Polonia Institute presents Grzegorz Braun’s three part documentary on Smolensk 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash

Smolensk_2383304b.jpg

On April 10th, 2010, Polish Air Force One, the Tu-154M aircraft, crashed near Smolensk. All 96 people were killed, including President Lech Kaczyński and his wife, the highest commanders of the Polish Army and the last president of Poland in exile, Ryszard Kaczorowski. The Polish delegation was on its way to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre.

The official Russian investigation claimed pilot error. Polish government of Civic Platform opposing President Kaczynski followed the Russian claim. Following Law and Justice‘s victory at the 2015 Polish parliamentary elections, in February 2016, the Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee for the Investigation of the Causes of the Tu-154 crash, Antoni Macierewicz, announced the official reopening of the investigation, declaring that the previous inquiries were “riddled with mistakes” and reaffirming his belief that the aircraft disintegrated mid-air immediately before impacting the ground. The new foreign minister Witold Waszczykowski announced that Poland would sue Russia in a human rights court over Moscow’s withholding of the wreckage. The Consul of Europe’s Parliamentary Assembly designated a special investigation rapporteur who will carry out an inquiry on whether holding back the wreckage and other evidence material by the Russians is justified.

In February 2018, the Polish government subcommittee re-investigating the crash presented their preliminary findings indicating that a number of explosions had occurred aboard the airliner. In April 2018, the commission headed by Antoni Macierewicz published a report which said that the plane was destroyed in the air by an explosion, and that Russian air traffic controllers at the Smolensk air base had misled the pilots about the plane’s location during its approach to the runway.

Grzegorz Braun’s documentary on Smolensk: PART 1, 04 10 2010

GRZEGORZ BRAUN’S DOCUMENTARY ON SMOLENSK: PART 2: TWO DELEGATIONS

Grzegorz Braun’s documentary on Smolensk: PART 3: CASKETS
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I previously mentioned that the globalist seem to love staging their events in woods, but lets link a few things. At the end of the Great War an Armistice was signed between Germany and the Allies on 11/11/1918. Events took place in a railway carriage in the Rethondes Clearing in Compiègne Forest.

image011-8c3ebdc5-1920w.jpg

21 years 7 months 1 week 4 days later Adolf Hitler cracked out that exact same train carriage from a museum in Belgium and arranged for it to be situated in the exact same location in the Rethondes Clearing of Compiègne Forest for his own Armistice signing. You can attribute different things to that act, but it shows the same mindset on both sides.
The Armistice delegation in NOV 11, 1918
Opera Snapshot_2023-06-11_165220_armistice-museum.com.png

It was in the Compiègne Forest – within the Rethondes Clearing, to be precise – that the Armistice was signed on 11 November 1918 at 5:15 AM between the Allies (represented by France and Great Britain) and the German plenipotentiaries.

Marshal Ferdinand Foch and the entire Allied delegation welcomed the German delegation to Foch’s headquarters temporarily installed within the 2419D carriage. Negotiations were expected to result in Germany’s surrender; otherwise, an Allied invasion led by General de Castelnau was planned along the Lorraine front.

Signing of the 1918 Armistice. Train parked in a railway siding in the forest of Compiègne.
The Armistice delegation in JUN 22, 1940
France_Armistice.png

An armistice (truce) was signed in France by Nazi Germany and the French Third Republic after the Battle of France in which Germany had won and incited the upcoming occupation of France by Nazi Germany. Adolf Hitler chose Compiègne Forest as the site to sign the armistice because of its symbolic role as the site of the 1918 Armistice with Germany that indicated the end of World War I with Germany's surrender.

10be21b8f56951d08afd3e03f9bf9a1f5996d1df-1541931717-5be802c5-620x348.jpg
Adolf Hitler (centre) and other Nazi officers in front of the carriage in Compiègne Forest.
So we have a nice repetition of events, but a reversal.
rachel

Re: Pandemic Preparedness Treaty...PAN

Unread post by rachel »

A little interlude. The God of the forrest, Pan.

ScreenShot-VideoID-swmvPyzi_3c-TimeS-311.png
pan-2.png

The Great God Pan Isn't Who You Think

Pan: The Great God Of The Wild

ScreenShot-VideoID-swmvPyzi_3c-TimeS-107.png
pan.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-5EocXMizBLw-TimeS-527.png
rachel

Re: Pandemic Preparedness Treaty...PAN

Unread post by rachel »

And some pictures from the Mass held on the 70th Anniversary of the Massacre at Katyn Forest, from part one of Grzegorz Braun's documentary.

ScreenShot-VideoID-ofOvSAIXGhw-TimeS-520.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-ofOvSAIXGhw-TimeS-512.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-ofOvSAIXGhw-TimeS-526.png

In case you don't know, a Priest in type, had only one true purpose, and that was to offer the yearly sacrifice to atone for sin. This is why the Jewish Temple system with its High Priest ended. It was a shadow pointing to a Saviour to come that was fulfilled in Christ. So if the debt is paid, who or what, in a forest, are these people sacrificing to?