PRO VAX PROPAGANDA....Have the New Jab..... why are they so hellbent on vaccinating you?

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

PRO VAX PROPAGANDA....Have the New Jab..... why are they so hellbent on vaccinating you?

Unread post by dirtybenny »

"Have The New Jab" - "Hallelujah" adapted by the Marsh Family
Last edited by dirtybenny on Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Have the New Jab..... why are they so hellbent on vaccinating you?

Unread post by fakeologist »

Please warn next time you're posting shameless propaganda. I was hoping this was pro organic material.
dirtybenny

Re: PRO VAX PROPAGANDA....Have the New Jab..... why are they so hellbent on vaccinating you?

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I found the propaganda to be revealing and interesting on multiple levels, not the least of which is using children as propagandists for vaccination. I have deleted the Queen parody. Not sure how to delete this one.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

James Corbett has done a good demolition job on the pro-vax propagandist Peter J Hotez who was given a spread in Scientific American to push his views.
https://www.corbettreport.com/sciencesays/

Ep 398 "Science Says" from 35.50

But again, on April 29, Hotez was given another page in Nature
https://media.nature.com/original/magaz ... 1084-x.pdf
COVID vaccines: time to confront anti-vax aggression
Peter Hotez is a vaccine scientist and author at Baylor
College of Medicine and Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, His latest book is Preventing the Next Pandemic: Vaccine Diplomacy in a Time of Anti-Science
The next pandemic.......time of anti-science
LOL!!
A high-level inter-agency task force reporting to the UN secretary-general could assess the full impact of anti-vaccine
aggression
, and propose tough, balanced measures. The task force should include experts who have tackled complex global threats such as terrorism, cyber attacks and nuclear armament, because anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril.
lol!!!

i.e. Hotez equates being "vaccine hesitant" with being a terrorist. [terrorism is fake, as are nuclear weapons, and probably cyber attacks too....]

Interestingly, Hotez penned an article in the same Nature journal, 27 February 2019 -
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41390-019-0354-3
America and Europe’s new normal: the return of vaccine-preventable diseases
The term doesn't appear in the body of text, I wonder who conjured up the "new normal" phrase?
we should understand how children have a fundamental right to be vaccinated and protected against deadly infections like measles and flu. This right supersedes parental choice and freedom—just as children have a fundamental right protected by law to be placed in car seats or to live in homes where firearms are kept locked and out of reach. Unfortunately, the pro-vaccine voices are currently drowned out by more sophisticated and better funded antivaccine organizations.

We can slow or halt this trend. The European Commission recently identified the antivaccine movement as a health security threat and is shaping proposals to fight it. They include programs of advocacy, the creation of electronic vaccination cards to identify drops in compliance, and databases to identify emergency stockpiles of vaccines should they be needed in future outbreaks
We can see where Hotez is coming from.

If you really want to read something to make you vomit, try this March 15 2021 piece also in Nature Medicine

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591- ... -6#ref-CR2
Dismantling the anti-vaxx industry
Imran Ahmed from the Center for Countering Digital Hate, Washington, DC, USA
All of us have been doing our bit in 2020 and 2021 to contain the COVID-19 pandemic. Think of the friends and family you have not seen. Think of the medics risking their own lives and losing patients to this cruel virus. Think of the Herculean efforts made by scientists to develop a vaccine in record time. The anti-vaxx industry and technology companies, however, for their own solipsistic reasons, threaten to derail all that progress. It is up to all of us to stop them from doing so.
emotive tosh.

P.S. Hotez is jumpy about past funding from the B&MGF - he was involved with tropical diseases in the main

Feb 16 2021
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD
@PeterHotez
·
16 Feb
Not sure how many times we can revisit this, but this is the last of it from my side: 1. I receive no funding from industry or vaccine manufacturers, either personal or institutional. 2. Bill Gates does not give me his money (although that would be nice). Additional info below:
Quote Tweet
Dr Naomi Wolf @naomirwolf
· 16 Feb
Replying to @PeterHotez
Again, I believe that when you are on national TV or speaking to the press, you should disclose that you accept funding from or are partnered with a pharmaceutical company or accept funding from Bill Gates. Public transparency may be different from scientific journal disclosures.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD
@PeterHotez
·
16 Feb
1. Our only link with industry is German Merck KgaA (totally different from the American Merck & Co, the vaccine manufacturer, they were permanently separated due to WWI) graciously helps us improve production yields for our schistosomiasis vaccine for poorest people in Africa
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD
@PeterHotez
·
16 Feb
2. With Gates, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation previously funded our human hookworm vaccine, but no longer. That program continues through NIAID NIH support
Link - 2011
https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news ... rm-vaccine
Sabin Institute Receives $12 Million From Gates Foundation to Develop Hookworm Vaccine - which was led by Peter Jay Hotez at the time. Now he seems to have become an "anti-vaxx misinformation" attack dog or pro-vaxx evangelist, as evidence above.
From his wiki page...
On August 7, 2020, he said in a television interview that the US can expect to be affected by coronavirus for "years and years" even after Americans are vaccinated
And I'm sure Hotez doesn't think this will be just one [or two] shots of covid vaccine.... perhaps he's talking economics not science.