The Meaning of 9/11

All things 9/11
PotatoFieldsForever

The Meaning of 9/11

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Yesterday, I watched the movie Knowing (2009) spoiler alert !!!
In 1959, a Lexington, Massachusetts elementary school celebrates its opening with a competition in which students draw what they believe will happen in the future. All the children create visual works except for Lucinda Embry. Guided by whispering voices, Lucinda fills her paper with a series of numbers. Before she can write the final numbers, the allotted time for the task expires, and the teacher collects the students' drawings. The following day, Lucinda engraves the remaining numbers into a closet door with her fingernails. The works are stored in a time capsule and opened fifty years later when the current class distributes the drawings among the students. Lucinda's paper is given to Caleb Koestler, the nine-year-old son of widowed MIT astrophysics professor John Koestler.

John discovers that Lucinda's numbers are dates, death tolls, and geographical coordinates of major disasters over the past fifty years, including the Oklahoma City bombing, the September 11 attacks, and Hurricane Katrina, and three have yet to happen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowing_(film)

There is an eclipse on the poster:
Knowingposter08.jpg
Knowingposter08.jpg (15.3 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
Basically, the 9/11 attacks unlock the paper for John (it would for most people), that is what lead him to investigate the others events and ultimately the apocalypse.

His son Caleb also has an ability, at some point during the film, he has a vision of the apocalypse

Notice the eclipse:
eclipse.png
Everything happened according to the divine plan, even though, John got the paper by "luck" and everyone was acting on their own accord. (I think this is how it works in real life too)

I won't spoil the end but the date of the apocalypse was 19/10/09 or 10/19/09, should we give any significance to this choice? maybe but how can we miss the parallel between the destruction of the towers and the destruction of our world of duality ?

So to put it simply, in that movie, 9/11 was the key to the apocalypse. In real life, it's the event that put a lot of people on the "truth" journey.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: The Meaning of 9/11

In the movie, it was the apocalypse but we could imagine something more individualized.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

911 was a renacting a homage to the rosicrucian founder Christian Rosenkreuz and The Chamber of Reflection degree ,it is an important symbol. It represents a womblike state, where the aspirant is to participate in his rebirth as an initiate, to indicate when the candidate emerges 33 years later from the chamber, in the same manner as being born a new man. the rebirth of america relies on these fucks romantically named starchild, i call them fucks houseclowns ,maison entertainers
"My god, it's full of stars"
hhjkjh (3).jpg
is a phrase associated with a scene from the 1968 Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey"

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group of clever apes Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403).
ipiccy_image (83).jpg
He erected a sanctuary (1409),
monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9teachings and invisible college,
the twin tower complex was built to emulate ruby rosicrucians founder Christian Rosencreutz tomb ,all the 7 buildings that george lucas used to create the millenium fall-con spaceship were and are the walls etc and the doorway or mirror to see this alchemy was highlighted in 2001 a space odyssey ,when rain-bowman (rosicrucian oz schema and rainbows) when bowman enters the monolith on 2001 ,and where was the monolith on 2001 in a basin like neew york's counterpart the millenium hilton,not really to cerebral there. 7th heaven, metatrons cube, solomons temple ,the millenium fall-con spaceship
Sefer Zerubavel , also called the Book of Zerubbabel or the Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, is a medieval Hebrew[1] apocalypse written at the beginning of the 7th century CE in the style of biblical visions (e.g. Daniel, Ezekiel) placed into the mouth of Zerubbabel,[ who laid the foundation of the Second Temple in the 6th century BCE. The biblical leader receives a revelatory vision outlining personalities and events associated with the restoration of Israel,(Star Wars) 911 the End of Days, and the establishment of the Third Temple.ergo our hero like see's all of what we would see on sep 11 cute as fuck the rosicrucian method of teaching ,the older ones love that pigtailed chick
and wizard
What is Nineveh called today? Nineveh - World History Encyclopedia Mosul, Iraq = Mos isley
ipiccy_image (84).jpg
Mosul, Iraq = Mos isley
PotatoFieldsForever

I watched the show "1899", I won't spoil it since it's relatively recent but the date October 19 (10/19) came back again at the beginning and at the end.

The destination of the ship is New York but as we advance through the show, I think that this picture symbolizes more freedom.
liberty.png
It doesn't exactly match what I said in the first post but ultimately it's the same idea, 9/11 is the waking call, I think that the Statue of Liberty might be the reason why they put the twin towers there. It is showing its light to the world.
liberty2.jpg
"We need to wake up, wake up, wake up ..."