Holistic Lessons of Fakeology

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
pasterno

Re: Holistic Lessons of Fakeology

Unread post by pasterno »

NigelT wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:14 am
pasterno wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:33 am general semanticists (which I consider myself) that try to uncover what we see. What is presented? What is real? What is the aim? How does it stitch together? How does this make sense in a historical context? What are the probabilities? What is the likelihood? What are the possible theories, and how likely are they
I identified with some of these questions you put after general semantics. I never really thought about the other categories. Are you a member of aSHIFT? Do you think of daily people you meet in real life in those categories or was it a generalization of Internet people? I am trying to make sense of this open public forum with 10 or less people in my two months.

No new members have come here since me. A person off the streets would have left. What is your view on the state of this forum? And what was the time of your previous response in this thread? I can't tell what is going on with the members. I could name all the members of an open public forum. That doesn't seem logical to me.
Are you a member of aSHIFT?

There is nothing like a "member of ashift", this is just a guy on this forum. I generally dislike aSHIFTs posts, but I dislike your trolling as well.

What is your view on the state of this forum?

I think most people don't care about truth and prefer to parrot the black screen. I call those normies. This is +99% of the people.

Then as I wrote I think there are "hyperfocals", "evil eliters", "exotic entertainment seekers", "paid agents" (to derail and demotivate), "psychotic people, trolls and general semanticists in this small 1% group.

I think ashift, napoleon, davej might be psychotic, and maybe you as well, they are often emotionally unstable, hostile, aggressive, erratic, sometimes kind and loving, their posts are largely incomprehensible. This could have been caused by substantial use of drugs or alcohol over long periods of time. That doesn't mean there can be some truth in their thinking.

This is not strange, as there is something lonely about discovering the reality of things. I remember that after research I told some friends I think nukes and satellites are not real. I expected some to say: "wow, how do you come to that conclusion?" but I was met laughter and mocking.

Social exclusion is psychologically burdening.
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Do ... lusion.pdf

I think this forum is great as it's one of the few places that offer a place to question the lies of the system.
Questioning global narratives that need to be protected by all means, brings weird company.

And you need to get at peace with it, if you drop the mainstream this is your new in-group (at least in the open forums):
"hyperfocals", "evil eliters", "exotic entertainment seekers", "paid agents", "psychotic people, trolls and general semanticists.

Questioning presented narratives is a very fringe activity. I've looked extensively online, but there are just a small few places to talk, like this space.

I'm thankful for that.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

pasterno wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:51 am
NigelT wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:14 am
pasterno wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:33 am general semanticists (which I consider myself) that try to uncover what we see. What is presented? What is real? What is the aim? How does it stitch together? How does this make sense in a historical context? What are the probabilities? What is the likelihood? What are the possible theories, and how likely are they
I identified with some of these questions you put after general semantics. I never really thought about the other categories. Are you a member of aSHIFT? Do you think of daily people you meet in real life in those categories or was it a generalization of Internet people? I am trying to make sense of this open public forum with 10 or less people in my two months.

No new members have come here since me. A person off the streets would have left. What is your view on the state of this forum? And what was the time of your previous response in this thread? I can't tell what is going on with the members. I could name all the members of an open public forum. That doesn't seem logical to me.
Are you a member of aSHIFT?

There is nothing like a "member of ashift", this is just a guy on this forum. I generally dislike aSHIFTs posts, but I dislike your trolling as well.

What is your view on the state of this forum?

I think most people don't care about truth and prefer to parrot the black screen. I call those normies. This is +99% of the people.

Then as I wrote I think there are "hyperfocals", "evil eliters", "exotic entertainment seekers", "paid agents" (to derail and demotivate), "psychotic people, trolls and general semanticists in this small 1% group.

I think ashift, napoleon, davej might be psychotic, and maybe you as well, they are often emotionally unstable, hostile, aggressive, erratic, sometimes kind and loving, their posts are largely incomprehensible. This could have been caused by substantial use of drugs or alcohol over long periods of time. That doesn't mean there can be some truth in their thinking.

This is not strange, as there is something lonely about discovering the reality of things. I remember that after research I told some friends I think nukes and satellites are not real. I expected some to say: "wow, how do you come to that conclusion?" but I was met laughter and mocking.

Social exclusion is psychologically burdening.
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Do ... lusion.pdf

I think this forum is great as it's one of the few places that offer a place to question the lies of the system.
Questioning global narratives that need to be protected by all means, brings weird company.

And you need to get at peace with it, if you drop the mainstream this is your new in-group (at least in the open forums):
"hyperfocals", "evil eliters", "exotic entertainment seekers", "paid agents", "psychotic people, trolls and general semanticists.

Questioning presented narratives is a very fringe activity. I've looked extensively online, but there are just a small few places to talk, like this space.

I'm thankful for that.
Calling me psychotic was one of the nicest things said about me in this forum. aSHIFT was a full philosophy on the fakeologist self made style wiki page. The top of the document said "we are at war." It includes dictionary and levels for members to achieve. I struggled to find the site as a whole today so I could link it to antipodean and the 2 members active on the cluesforum. aSHIFT as the account is to my knowledge GAIA. I came here a month ago before complimenting Napoleon Wilson on the YouTube Channel. The responses were very friendly and inspired me to join this forum after searching the name and finding this place on results. I knew of it 2 months ago because of Fake Nuke Phil being on Bitchute. And I had emailed fakeologist to ask their opinion on Aaron Dover and why they thought he was fake.

My info has been on here and the Livestream I was accidentally called on to. I'm 40 my name is Nigel. I live in St Lous. And I was embarrassed in my first few weeks and childishly did not hesitate to return insults with insults. If you looked at any of my posts not involving the 3 people you named as well. You would find posts that are not psychotic.

To be honest I hate bullies and people that make others feel small. That would be aSHIFT. I don't like Napoleon because I have tried to be nice and paid compliments and have been insulted with many names. Dave J gave me his preacher impression and is generally harmless besides basic shit talk.

aSHIFT has had it out since I called them on trying to run a cult with a doctrine posted on a website with an account named after it. I find that to be detestable. Their regular additions to their personal dictionary and the usage of them to describe people is foolish and deranged. The Ford's like Flat Smurf or whatever are horrible.

I am not a psycho and have seen little from forum or blog to prove most here are not. If you watch video on fake tube of the visual live streams you will see people using terms like jay jay for Jews. It is a multi layered site with strange dynamics. It is also the only forum like it. Cluesforum is an even bigger ghost town with few post every few days. The admin and antipodean were the only recent active members. I stay because what it could be and the fact it's still the only forum like it I can post my 9/11 thoughts. I hoped to meet people and trade posts and thoughts but as you said it has literal psychos on it. Rachel the admin has been kind that must be the main reason I am here after the first round with GAIA. I still don't understand why she or anyone stops these people so this forum can get several members and start a discussion on topics.

If you look through comment history you will see people run off or give up. As I lost my couple hobbies coupled with my dislike of people that pick on others. I have stayed. Made some decent topics and posts and the rest of the time cussed people out.

I'm hoping you will respond to this as a normal person and not the last two posts of calling me the same as them. I find it hard to believe you have been here this long and haven't found this aSHIFT philosophy or notices new members run off. I hope you will read this and start talking to me in terms of posts. Let me know dude. I have a mortgage a wife a job cats and an Internet forum that fucks with me. That's about it. Peace.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Great overview of what I would call Character traits or behaviorial patterns, more of the below can be in 1.

I am surprised that you dislike my posts cause of all the definitions you come up with, I am in the same bucket.

I would add 2 more

Trolls -psycho Nigel is just the saddest example of it, sad that that trolling has infested this forum and infected the forum managament.

Nihilists - those who claim "we cannot know" simply out of laziness, desinterest and a projected hatred on science. science, will small letter, is a philosophy of truth seeking, but they have discarded everything and thus have no toolbox.

and what I miss is the next step.

That is where everyone seems to stop.

"Oh the System is bad, lying to me, deceiving me, let me delve deeper into that cesspool of demonic diarrhea and make that my life.

Instead of the only logical next step, and especially since having experienced the start of the First World War, see the Fakeopedia header "We are at War", namely prosperity theory.

The simple knowledge that "The System" offers are crap, means YOUS should bring something better to this world, build a better world.

That is what it's about in the end The Holistic Lesson of Fakeology:

We Can Do Better
pasterno wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:33 am
Let me take your invitation. Here's my perspective on the categories of people:

On the Normies
  • Normies that don't care - They hear my words and think, "whatever, life goes on—kids, work." I feel this is the most blessed group. They generally don't watch the news, focus on their families and work, and have general statements like, "Yeah, there's a lot of shit in the world, but we live here." (I generally get along quite well with these people)
  • Normies that care - These are the "higher educated" ones. They watch the news, look at documentaries on Netflix, say they love politics, think everyone should vote, and feel smarter than the "normies that don't care." They believe "people should watch the news and be informed." They are generally very aggressive towards what I say, surprised that "I look like quite a smart guy" but have these weird thoughts.
On the "Truth Seekers"
  • Exotic entertainment seekers - Those that love aliens, pyramids brought here by spaceships, micro robots in vaccines, X-Files, cigarette man, women are men, Annunakis, etc. They love new ideas, anything exotic. They don't care too much about the workings of it all.
  • Hyperfocals - Those that spend 90% of their time on one event: the Holocaust, 9/11, JFK. They focus only on the event itself, sharing hundreds of angles of the JFK shot or the angles of the "planes on 9/11." They take no interest in the broader implications of the event, the why and where it led to, just the 20 seconds of the event.
  • Evil eliters - Those that are obsessed with an evil elite drinking baby blood, having pedophile pizza rings, and holding gatherings in the woods to discuss the future of the world. They are addicted to anger, "those filthy rats."
  • Paid agents - Those that ensure there is enough weird stuff happening and very sensible post is mocked, ridiculed or ignored.
  • And then there is a category of general semanticists (which I consider myself) that try to uncover what we see. What is presented? What is real? What is the aim? How does it stitch together? How does this make sense in a historical context? What are the probabilities? What is the likelihood? What are the possible theories, and how likely are they?
This last category is seen by the normies as being in the same camp as Hitler-saluting Nazis at the synagogue or the people who believe in micro robots in vaccines. You are in the camp of the conspiracy theorists.

Within the "camp" of the conspiracy theorists, the "general semanticist" is way too nuanced. The exotic entertainment seekers are bored after four of my lines. The "hyperfocal" ignores everything outside their line of interest. The "evil eliter" just wants to hear who is bad and who is good. Paid agents will be there to mock you. And other "general semanticists" will always challenge/nuance, which means there will never be a strong consensus. It's a method. It's all in the realm of probabilities and theories. The closest we can get to reality is what we see with our own eyes, and even if you put five people in a row and show them the same event, they will have seen different things.

That's how I see the groups. I think people will also move through these groups based on life experiences and also these groups are not clear cut groups, but I think they provide a framework for understanding it a bit better.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I think ashift, napoleon, davej might be psychotic,
this is quite the sick psychotic thinking, innit

You MISUNDERSTAND others and then use that lack of understanding on YOUR part to call others "psychotic". What a psycho YOU are.

they are often emotionally unstable,
Wrong, you only read text and YOUR levels of emotion are not the standard OTHERS need to live up to.
hostile,
to the right enemies, absolutely. That what pussies like you apparently miss. But at the same time YOUR survival depends on the ones standing up, stepping up, by that protecting your ass, something you don't seem to realize.
aggressive, erratic, sometimes kind and loving,
it's simple, there is a lot of morons in society, so we respond to those morons.

Kind and loving are reserved for those who DESERVE it, indeed.
their posts are largely incomprehensible.
NO, YOU have a comprehension problem

PROJECT that on others, the sources, that YOU fail to comprehend

and then go even as far to call the ones YOU fail to put enough empathy in, try to see their points by following their lines of thinking

psychiatric terms that YOU don't even qualify for doing.

while YOU refuse to come on air and TALK

so who's the moron, the psycho here, pasterno ?

only YOU

and your boomer normie view on alcohol WHICH IS A DRUG says it all too.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio